Update 10/17 Official Discussion Thread

• d.scott.hewitt
    d.scott.hewitt
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3,179
    So, no changes to the FM Prize Pool?!?!?

Scott

There 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
  • drizzit3rd
    drizzit3rd
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 260
    Spitfir3 said:
    Say hello zelos nerf in FM 113 :D
    Agree Spitfir3.

Those using a Zelos to complete the FM can most likely kiss that goodbye.  Hope you didn't scrap those Monoliths...
  • blue_army2004
    blue_army2004
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 59
    beel78 said:
    I foresee a 6th tier in the Fm.  Along with another higher point target than the 113 and a restructuring of current prizes.  hence the unheard of week delay in the FM directly following the raid.
    I feel one billion points might be in t6. I know it's time for a change even I can get to t5 easily. 
  • beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8,189
    beel78 said:
    There is an update coming to the FM,  which is more than just the prizes,  coming next week.
    wait...."next week"?  Are we NOT having an FM this week or are we having one and  it is just going to be tokens (or wherever someone is currently at in the FM)?
    There will be an FM. If you already have the current prizes you will earn tokens.
    Thank you for elaborating.  
    'Soon' in KIXEYE time means once our Sun dies'. 
     Wil Harbin said:

Kixeye hasn’t done as much to annoy its users as other game companies have. It doesn’t sell decorations for games and try to milk gamers for all they’re worth, and it doesn’t sell advanced weaponry that will allow rich gamers to wipe out poor gamers. But it does allow users to accelerate time in the game. Rather than wait for something to be developed, a user can pay to accelerate the build time for units.

• SecondTime
    SecondTime
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 277
    I hope we have a update to fix what was broken ( I CAN'T LAUNCH MY FLEETS OR GO TO THE WORLD MAP)
  • Bo_P
    Bo_P
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 70
    another update, more downtime, getting to be routine anymore. I feel a hosing coming within the week, all the secrecy and deceptiveness. Oh well. par for the course nowadays. 
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    toryu16 said:
    "which is more than just the prizes" is the part that terrifies me... Another damage up?

you can bet diamonds it will not be good for us :(
  • kenneth tyler
    kenneth tyler
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 20
    About todays update / My game was working fine till the update now my GO TO MAP button is not working can Kixeye please fix this . HELP 
  • kenneth tyler
    kenneth tyler
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 20
    About todays update / My game was working fine till the update now my GO TO MAP button is not working can Kixeye please fix this . HELP 
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    beel78 said:
    I foresee a 6th tier in the Fm.  Along with another higher point target than the 113 and a restructuring of current prizes.  hence the unheard of week delay in the FM directly following the raid.

I fear you may be right, but lets hope you are wrong
  • beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8,189
    beel78 said:
    I feel one billion points might be in t6. I know it's time for a change even I can get to t5 easily. 
    not sure about 1 billion but, I could easily see a 750 million.  Now that being said, if they added some 350 mil point FM target then, I could see 1 billion.  Not sure how they would do it.  Either making it absolutely massive (like the original Drac bases) or upgrading all the ships and turrets.  They could end up having the coldsnaps like the TLCs have.  Where it disables your CMs with the extended range....ouch...
    'Soon' in KIXEYE time means once our Sun dies'. 
     Wil Harbin said:

Kixeye hasn’t done as much to annoy its users as other game companies have. It doesn’t sell decorations for games and try to milk gamers for all they’re worth, and it doesn’t sell advanced weaponry that will allow rich gamers to wipe out poor gamers. But it does allow users to accelerate time in the game. Rather than wait for something to be developed, a user can pay to accelerate the build time for units.

• stanley.verch
    stanley.verch
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 174
    another update and the game is broken cannot launch a fleet and go to the world map....Do you actually test anything anymore???      I am a computer programmer/developer..Last minute changes can break systems.....What happened////////
  • Charlie Pugwash
    Charlie Pugwash
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,576
    edited 17 Oct 2017, 5:29PM
    Nice to have the opportunity to get the ship build tokens before VXP weekend, so thanks for that.

Also nice to have the defender VXP as rewards in VXP weekend.

Question, though: Will hunters/fangteeth TOTALLY resist the slow, or just partially?

Also, what's happened to the daily campaigns???
    • "Best of luck, Captains! And may the odds be ever in your favour..."

• Raids Boycotted: Hellstrike, Lightning Carrier, Enforcer, Neptune- and at this rate, the entire upcoming Reaver raid series.

• First played: Shortly After Revenge Raid 2

• Xcalubur
    Xcalubur
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,655
    Not even at last reduction of lag and better serverperformances and FM also ?
    things start to be really a joke here.
    :pJust think simple: it is still just a game:p
  • Wild_G
    Wild_G
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 837
    There is an update coming to the FM,  which is more than just the prizes,  coming next week.
    I don't know to like this or not like this.  Not enough Info to know which one to choose.
  • kixeyeuser_1360474173766_4431_1620631180
    kixeyeuser_1360474173766_4431_1620631180
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 208
    apparently there will be nothing that will allow quick builds to get hunters or snags ready for vxp weekend lolol,  or everyone an their mothers to buld omega's on top of their ops. is this being done so people will spend to hurry up builds in time for vxp weekend, nahhhhhhhhh that can't be it, only conspiracy nuts would believe that right ?
  • kixeyeuser_1348793436755_25723_272983525
    kixeyeuser_1348793436755_25723_272983525
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 126
    HELLO ! CANT LAUNCH ....... OR GO TO THE MAP PLEASE FIX THANK YOU..... :smiley:
  • DaMerlyn
    DaMerlyn
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 416
    Thank you so very much for that timely response CM MajorRampage. I really do appreciate this.
  • BlackPoops98
    BlackPoops98
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 876
    Um, what happened to daily campaigns? None yesterday and now none today even after the update when the new mega TLC showed up...
    BlackPoops98
    <-- Firing massive chunks of black poo since '98 -->

• VIKESx
    VIKESx
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 17
    no  hunter campaign for  build  tokens  or  a campaign for structure build  tokens  really?

• TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,445
    apparently there will be nothing that will allow quick builds to get hunters or snags ready for vxp weekend lolol,  or everyone an their mothers to buld omega's on top of their ops. is this being done so people will spend to hurry up builds in time for vxp weekend, nahhhhhhhhh that can't be it, only conspiracy nuts would believe that right ?
    Didn't you read? Nothing new added to the FM this week, so for those caught up it means at least 10d of tokens. And with the skirmish and pfang tokens from last week, along with the tokens from the raid and the tokens from the FM - I will have both pfang and apex ready to rank. Lots of tokens around this time... 

Equipping the omega to the OP cost a remarkably small amount of baseparts. 

I think you need to conspire with your thoughts a little longer before you post just for the sake of touting a "conspiracy"
    2 Months ago it was just a finger, then it was two. Last month it was the fist, and last week to the elbow....
  • Sir_Viper
    Sir_Viper
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 283
    Update seems to have spawned a new bug. Fleet won't complete it repairs until you go to the map and re-enter base. Really too minor to both with a ticket so posting here 
  • BattlePirate_BlackShark
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,154
    beel78 said:
    beel78 said:
    not sure about 1 billion but, I could easily see a 750 million.  Now that being said, if they added some 350 mil point FM target then, I could see 1 billion.  Not sure how they would do it.  Either making it absolutely massive (like the original Drac bases) or upgrading all the ships and turrets.  They could end up having the coldsnaps like the TLCs have.  Where it disables your CMs with the extended range....ouch...
    The recent multiplicator is x7 x7 x7 x7...but that wouldnt work with an additional Tier 6 with the current tech (after the next garrison raidformat: sure!)
    So i am expecting a new multiplicator...like x5 x5 x5 x5 x5...or x6 x6 x6 x6 x6 (but that would be very hard).

BlackShark        Born in Sector 429

Decoding Pirateslangword "F.A.R.M." = Foolish Amateur Reaches Midgame
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,604
    truth in advertising right there....
    "Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • kixeyeuser_1360474173766_4431_1620631180
    kixeyeuser_1360474173766_4431_1620631180
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 208
    John1975 said:
    Nice one Kix Nor prizes on raid due to  the list being  Prev raid + bounty + TLC leaving me nothing to spend on.  Now right after said raid you come out with 1 TLC for Megas?  My mega still has 25 days cooking.  I been spending $500 week for last 3-4 months since I came back to playing.  Now for 2 weeks in row You made decisions to put nothing in the game to spend on.  Well done. 
    This is a gift for those that don't want to spend their life and $500 a week on a game. We have been suffering from content overload for sometime now. Chill a little.
    John1975 said:
    Nice one Kix Nor prizes on raid due to  the list being  Prev raid + bounty + TLC leaving me nothing to spend on.  Now right after said raid you come out with 1 TLC for Megas?  My mega still has 25 days cooking.  I been spending $500 week for last 3-4 months since I came back to playing.  Now for 2 weeks in row You made decisions to put nothing in the game to spend on.  Well done. 
    This is a gift for those that don't want to spend their life and $500 a week on a game. We have been suffering from content overload for sometime now. Chill a little.