Update 10/17 Official Discussion Thread

• beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8,189
    cranesong said:
    And no other campaigns beside mega one?? I was hoping to get some tokens lol 

Does this mean this week (tomorrow) is tokens for people who are caught up?

Safe to say yes, people will get tokens in FM tomorrow since there is no new prizes. 
    That is a first.  it is welcome but still...That is a first.  More of a chance to get people's new hulls out of the shipyard prior to the VXP weekend.
    'Soon' in KIXEYE time means once our Sun dies'. 
     Wil Harbin said:

Kixeye hasn’t done as much to annoy its users as other game companies have. It doesn’t sell decorations for games and try to milk gamers for all they’re worth, and it doesn’t sell advanced weaponry that will allow rich gamers to wipe out poor gamers. But it does allow users to accelerate time in the game. Rather than wait for something to be developed, a user can pay to accelerate the build time for units.

• beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 17 Oct 2017, 4:51PM
    Edit: double post

Wil Harbin said:

Kixeye hasn’t done as much to annoy its users as other game companies have. It doesn’t sell decorations for games and try to milk gamers for all they’re worth, and it doesn’t sell advanced weaponry that will allow rich gamers to wipe out poor gamers. But it does allow users to accelerate time in the game. Rather than wait for something to be developed, a user can pay to accelerate the build time for units.

• beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 17 Oct 2017, 4:51PM
    Edit: triple post...wth
     Wil Harbin said:

• Connorday
    Connorday
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 17
    some more campaigns would be nice there hasn't been any new ones in a long time there used to be like 3 up after ever raid now its seems to be going down its like u dont want anyone to catch up
  • hitman
    hitman
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,973
    There is an update coming to the FM,  which is more than just the prizes,  coming next week.
    so nothing new in the fm this week then?  Have i read that right?
    Blackwater pirate, started in sec 95, been pretty much everywhere since then
  • sk1rmisher
    sk1rmisher
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 225
    Couldn't get World Map on gameroom, tried kixeye.com as another player in my alliance was able to get the map playing on kixeye and it works.
  • saiint.K
    saiint.K
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 132
    Can't equip turrets after the update. Keep getting 'invalid' when I try.

• Drax
    Drax
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,689

They did say you got all those whiney new ships from the event and now you can rank them

• ali.parr
    ali.parr
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 506
    There is an update coming to the FM,  which is more than just the prizes,  coming next week.
    Is it in the shape of a big stick to punish us for not embracing the Bounty events?

• Drax
    Drax
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,689

@Drax said:
    They did say you got all those whiney new ships from the event and now you can rank them ... Oh wait you got to build them first... Those **** flies in the ointment!

• Willie Saez Ramirez
    Willie Saez Ramirez
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 74
    Coming next week? What about for tomorrow's FM? No new content?  I'm confused please enlighten me.
  • johnernie.blackjr
    johnernie.blackjr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 9
    cant access world map at all
  • MiniSnakie
    MiniSnakie
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 49
    I would like to discuss the fact that Kixeye locked me in my base and I cant get out.  Can someone fix my Map button please, this is a nice feature thou as there are some I would like to lock in their respective bases.
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,318
    How about adding that emancipator campaign? It has not been out since I came back to playing 4-5 months ago. I sure lot players that need that as well. 
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 97
  • PenguinPants
    PenguinPants
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,572
    I started my mega over 2 months ago... and I'm still waiting on it. I would like to see some sort of build tokens for Megas, please. Or even better, unlock the vxp tokens for non-mega owners. Thanks.
  • leonvdburgh
    leonvdburgh
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 632
    “Meow” means “woof” in cat.”
    George Carlin 

------------
    Official Update Notes:  Here (<--- Click Link)

Discuss below

He doesn't know what he is talking about. Growling is woof. Meow is talking and wanting something or saying hi.
  • beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    I foresee a 6th tier in the Fm.  Along with another higher point target than the 113 and a restructuring of current prizes.  hence the unheard of week delay in the FM directly following the raid.
     Wil Harbin said:

• Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,604
    edited 17 Oct 2017, 6:09PM
    An update coming to the FM with that update being more than prizes???  

Okay, this is going to need a bit more of an explanation...  Do we need to update our FM fleets?  Is the FM going to change from Garrison, if so what?  Are we getting an FM this week, and if so, will we be getting a full load of tokens?

Inquiring minds want to know...
    is the FM going to change from garrison?
    lol
    that's funny right there, I don't care who you are....
    irresponsible, but funny
    "Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • leonvdburgh
    leonvdburgh
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 632
    the upload is 2 hours long read the notes guys
  • Alpha__Wolf
    Alpha__Wolf
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 891
    Care to elaborate?
    TFC Rocks
  • jon210
    jon210
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 74
    We need more then one tlc i dont like the hyperion tlcs to much atleast some re runs how about survivor tlc re run or something idk

• alfie2000
    alfie2000
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 25
    Can't launch fleets or view fleet already at sea. Having logged out and back in the fleet I attempted too launch now says "docking". Great job!

• Spitfir3
    Spitfir3
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 512
    Say hello zelos nerf in FM 113 :D
  • Shapu_the_farm
    Shapu_the_farm
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,996

@CM Major_Rampage said:

There's a lot to unpack in this very short statement.