Another **** the player strategy.

CmdrFel
CmdrFel
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 39

So I've been trying to hit these blitz reapers, I attack, battle server disconnects and app crashes. I re-load, battle server crashes and my fleet is ****.
These blitz fleets cannot be killed on auto, bc our ships will only ever engage the NEVER **** ENDING SPAWN of the little ****, while the mother **** that spawn them are never touched.
So my fleet health is whittled down to nothing bc they never attack and destroy the aliens that spawn the little ones.

I think.. I think that'll do it for me and this game.
Kixeye, you were good for a year, but it's all gone to ****.
I'm writing a lovely in depth review of your game on the App Store.

• SaffronSkies
    SaffronSkies
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 497
    Very unfortunate. Haven't had any such issue so far. Yes they cannot be autoed. I dont think they are meant to be. Perhaps you can try raising a ticket to kix. 
  • geotku
    geotku
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 193
    Yip, send Kixeye a ticket.  Had a few disconnects, but not as bad as yours. And, very true, watched my fleet, as the AI focuses on closest fleets, not the Mother Ship...  
    A ticket should rectify this sticky wicket.  o:)
  • Hallack
    Hallack
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,085

Wait. You are complaining because you need to fly your ships? Is this a troll post?

• ron ZZ
    ron ZZ
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 139

targeting the mother ship doesn't work?

• helloworldwhataday
    helloworldwhataday
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 88

Personally blitz reapers imo are the best thing kix have done in a long long long time, bought the need to click more than the ai button to on. Actually feel like flying helps with these to limit damage

• Hallack
    Hallack
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,085

@helloworldwhataday said:
    Personally blitz reapers imo are the best thing kix have done in a long long long time, bought the need to click more than the ai button to on. Actually feel like flying helps with these to limit damage

Agreed!

• EliteRanger
    EliteRanger
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 976

Wait, is he complaining and threatening to quit the game because he can't do this event on AI? Well, BYE FELICIA.
    This is the dumbest post ever.

• Houka-4
    Houka-4
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 235

@EliteRanger said:
    Wait, is he complaining and threatening to quit the game because he can't do this event on AI? Well, BYE FELICIA.
    This is the dumbest post ever.

No, he's more complaining that he kept disconnecting from the fight and his ships up and killed themselves. Honestly, I don't blame him for being pissed, disconnects are BS

• Perished
    Perished
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 25
    edited 15 Oct 2017, 3:35PM
    Hallack said:

Wait. You are complaining because you need to fly your ships? Is this a troll post?

No he's not. like @Houka-4 said.  He's complaining about getting disconnected all the time when he engaged a blitz reaper at which point the Ai takes over while he is disconnected and it never targets the blitz reapers that do the spawning giving his fleet no chance of survive till he can reconnect.  You can't fly if you keep on getting disconnected and the Ai does a crap job till you can reconnect by which time it is often to late.
  • jamesshun
    jamesshun
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 202
    I usually lost about 10 percent fleet health
    during that event I killed one of the enemies big ship and the game disconnected me
    After I was able to go back I saw the auto fleet already win the battle, but with 50 percent of lost :)
    Very funny
    Or not, but sometime you are able to kill the enemies without any damage, but AI sometime lose that fight
  • Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,591
    CmdrFel said:

So I've been trying to hit these blitz reapers, I attack, battle server disconnects and app crashes. I re-load, battle server crashes and my fleet is ****.--snip--

CmdrFel, I believe the issue has to do with your ISP.  Make sure that you have a solid connection and that you have no apps running in the background.  Check this troubleshooting guide to help you: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/629028

Moving to Community Support. 

Burning all your bridges means that sooner or later you're alone on an island, bereft of allies or means to get anywhere.  Seek to build bridges in all things, treat even your opponents with respect.  Crush them only when there is no other recourse and they hinder your movement forward. 
  • dmanRUSH
    dmanRUSH
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 358
    disconnects are the worst ... would love the option if you DC it kicks your fleet out of the battle.. i have had several times where i attack a fleet that NEEDS to be piloted and once i join i get the symbol of death ... and get kicked . come back and dead fleet and didnt even mortally wound the other fleet.
  • Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,591
    ZERG RUSH said:
    disconnects are the worst ... would love the option if you DC it kicks your fleet out of the battle.. i have had several times where i attack a fleet that NEEDS to be piloted and once i join i get the symbol of death ... and get kicked . come back and dead fleet and didnt even mortally wound the other fleet.
    Man, I've had that happen to me too.  D/C's are definitely the worst.  But I don't think it's as the OP pointed out; that is, a calculated strategy to screw over the players.  Things like this are due to a bad ISP connection or some other thing happening behind the scenes.  Best thing to do is to go through the trouble shooting guide to make sure you clear out all the obvious problems, then write a ticket to support if those aren't the case. 
    Burning all your bridges means that sooner or later you're alone on an island, bereft of allies or means to get anywhere.  Seek to build bridges in all things, treat even your opponents with respect.  Crush them only when there is no other recourse and they hinder your movement forward.