where's the ship build discount?

Greenhorighzonz
Greenhorighzonz
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 41
what's the point of releasing a calendar if yo're not going to actually follow it?   Myself, as well as most other users, try to plan builds/refits around these bonus days so that we have the opportunity to take advantage and somewhat minimize the horrendous build times we are forced to deal with.  I know the game is dwindling on the brink of demise, but not following the calendar you posted is definitely not a positive for drawing more players to the game.   At the very least provide a notification of major changes like drastically buffing fleets or dates of events being moved... 
  • Chaos Slayer
    Chaos Slayer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 9
    It's said that the discount right now was Chris' mistake for incorrectly writting that on calendar.
  • SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,018
    what's the point of releasing a calendar subject to change if you don't KEEP READING THE **** THING FOR CHANGES. THIS WAS PUT OUT A LONG **** TIME AGO.
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 883
    edited 13 Oct 2017, 7:04PM
    what's the point of releasing a calendar subject to change if you don't KEEP READING THE **** THING FOR CHANGES. THIS WAS PUT OUT A LONG **** TIME AGO.
    Well, currently think is based on the idea if you kept reading the calendar anyways at this time it didn't matter. A LONG TIME AGO can be said to make a difference but by now if it doesn't have the words IN A GALAXY.. with it to some point, some actual worth of what it has left is missing for what left to get of worth of from it. 

Thanks,

MVK