Workshop not working

matthew.lloyd.79
matthew.lloyd.79
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 39
another issue to report my workshop is not working as it will not allow me to change the weapons on doran which says needs to be promoted twice to get the required upgrade yet this is fully promoted and has been for at least a year plus user id 1384554 

perhaps this is part of the cause as to why i have yet to receive my 3 blood thorium from the event

and before Skipjack you post the ever unhelpful send a ticket which i cannot do due to not spending 50 dollars perhaps you could refer it on to technial
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,242
    another issue to report my workshop is not working as it will not allow me to change the weapons on doran which says needs to be promoted twice to get the required upgrade yet this is fully promoted and has been for at least a year plus user id 1384554 

perhaps this is part of the cause as to why i have yet to receive my 3 blood thorium from the event

and before Skipjack you post the ever unhelpful send a ticket which i cannot do due to not spending 50 dollars perhaps you could refer it on to technial
    What level Doran do you have? Also, at the top right, there are three tabs. One is regular, the middle is advanced, and the final one to the right is Expert. You have to click the appropriate tab for the level Doran that you have in order to put more tech. (If you have an advanced, level 30, Doran, click the advanced tab. If your Doran is level 1-20, click the regular tab. If your Doran is level 40, then click the Expert tab.) 

https://imgur.com/a/AEVu9

The blue arrow is the regular tab. The red arrow is the Advanced tab, and the purple arrow is the Expert tab. Notice in the picture I have 8500 space as I clicked on the Expert tab. 

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new