Corrosion against zombies

Destroyer96376
Destroyer96376
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 122

Ar or is corrosion stil efectif against zombies ,because cryo has becom usless on them.

• DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,242

Ar or is corrosion stil efectif against zombies ,because cryo has becom usless on them.

If you have a viper X, or medals, you can buy a viper x op and use that to test and see. I am not sure if corrosion would work on a zombie so this would be a good test to do. 

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,912
    I second the OP's question.

• DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,242
    edited 14 Oct 2017, 5:10PM
    I sacrificed my Viper X for science and you are better off with fire since corrosion doesnt effect zombies from my experience. 

Edit: Upon further testing, I found corrosion does affect the zombies.

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3,224
    Yes corrosion effects zombies.
  • Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 14 Oct 2017, 3:07AM
    Heavy gunners and commandos with tech in bunkers are both good for corroding, and it does make a very noticeable difference.
  • adel_50
    adel_50
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 475

@Jason Ensinger said:
    Heavy gunners and commandos with tech in bunkers are both good for corroding, and it does make a very noticeable difference.

Tested it and no difference at all my hammers with fire tech kill juggernauts much faster than corroding them

• Nick Nick83
    Nick Nick83
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 11
    adel_50 said:

@Jason Ensinger said:

Tested it and no difference at all my hammers with fire tech kill juggernauts much faster than corroding them

Err, where did you get your ZOMBIE jugg from?.............lol;-)
  • Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    adel_50 said:

@Jason Ensinger said:

Like I said, a very noticeable difference. Health depletes faster after a zombie is corroded. Why are you talking like it's one or the other like you can't corrode and use Hammers?
  • x4y4z4t4
    x4y4z4t4
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 107
    adel_50 said:

@Jason Ensinger said:

Err, where did you get your ZOMBIE jugg from?.............lol;-)
    There is one zombie named the Juggernaunt.. or something similar to that. This is the WCWiki link: http://warcommander.wikia.com/wiki/Juggernaut_Zombie

Abour OP's question, I think Corrosion IS effective against zombie. Corrosion increase your damage to 150% against a corroded zombie. And Concussion also works great, it stuns zombie, except the SF zombie.
  • adel_50
    adel_50
    Skilled Warrior

@Jason Ensinger said:
    adel_50 said:

@Jason Ensinger said:

Like I said, a very noticeable difference. Health depletes faster after a zombie is corroded. Why are you talking like it's one or the other like you can't corrode and use Hammers?

Just said what i saw at my base nothing more I tested what you said using my scorpion op and corroded them but didn't help much
    But when i used my hammers with fire tech on them all zombies were dropping like flies

• Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    adel_50 said:

@Jason Ensinger said:
    adel_50 said:

@Jason Ensinger said:

Just said what i saw at my base nothing more I tested what you said using my scorpion op and corroded them but didn't help much
    But when i used my hammers with fire tech on them all zombies were dropping like flies

Corroding Commandos may not be very commonplace, but anyone could throw in a Heavy Gunner with corrosion tech into their bunkers for only 20 space. Then you could test it without multitasking and trying to pay attention to what your hammers are doing while driving Scorpions around your base. With something to corrode in bunkers, you can watch the zombies approach and how fast their health depletes before and after being corroded, and like I've said twice now, it's a very noticeable difference. Your experiment to test seems to be lacking any sort of control group to gauge whether a difference or not.
  • adel_50
    adel_50
    Skilled Warrior

@Jason Ensinger said:
    adel_50 said:

@Jason Ensinger said:

adel_50 said:

@Jason Ensinger said:

Corroding Commandos may not be very commonplace, but anyone could throw in a Heavy Gunner with corrosion tech into their bunkers for only 20 space. Then you could test it without multitasking and trying to pay attention to what your hammers are doing while driving Scorpions around your base. With something to corrode in bunkers, you can watch the zombies approach and how fast their health depletes before and after being corroded, and like I've said twice now, it's a very noticeable difference. Your experiment to test seems to be lacking any sort of control group to gauge whether a difference or not.

I didn't use anything when you said about heavy gunners with corrosion tech but the only thing that gets rid of this tactic is the spitters other than that your tactic is the best hands down