INVASION faction BONUS

smaugthewyrm
smaugthewyrm
Minor Nuisance
Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 251
can anyone confirm faction bonus is active or not during invasion waves?
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 679
    can anyone confirm faction bonus is active or not during invasion waves?
    Faction bonus, assuming you have all one faction, is working during invasion waves to my knowledge. 

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• smaugthewyrm
    smaugthewyrm
    Minor Nuisance
    doubt is cast obviously by the lack of the top center bar which shows the faction activity.
    also
    doubt because the gogo bar does NOT recognize the faction bonus YET...

ty dobba
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 679
    doubt is cast obviously by the lack of the top center bar which shows the faction activity.
    also
    doubt because the gogo bar does NOT recognize the faction bonus YET...

ty dobba
    Which faction are you? check to make sure that you have all the same faction units in the base and that you are NOT using twin titan ops as the twin titan ops ruin the faction bonus. 

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• JNewbie
    JNewbie
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 969
    edited 13 Oct 2017, 10:19PM
    I was just about to make post about faction bonus, I don"t think it is working and I wish they would let us use unit we want the bonus does not seem to be working consistent any way.

using  5 vindicator  1 Sunder, and 9 phalanx, 5 spartan per tower, I was using supprt turret on base yesterday I was defeated so bad changed all turret back and better day so far, all avalanche ,and all rail launcher heavy platform

still have to do wave 9 and 10 
  • smaugthewyrm
    smaugthewyrm
    Minor Nuisance
    ya. i had the same feeling... but hard to tell in all the chaos.
    corpus is more durable with bonus active than i am seeing during invasion waves
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5,339
    I would guess that the faction boosts are active during the invasion waves but there is sadly no way to verify the truth for us. The UI haven't been updated to support the faction boosts which is a tiny disappointment.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Endor
    Endor
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 470
    edited 13 Oct 2017, 8:13PM
    The only faction bonus that would do anything is Survivors, vs. zombies.  Corpus and Sentinels bonus would be not helpful.
  • smaugthewyrm
    smaugthewyrm
    Minor Nuisance
    the yellow 'booger' shots are very powerful. adaptive armor from corpus bonus would be very very helpful in that instance.
  • WrongThinker
    WrongThinker
    WC Game Team
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,487
    I appreciate you guys bringing this up.  AFAIK, the bonus DOES work, but the UI elements are not hooked up.  As a reminder, to get the bonus, you must have only units of your aligned Faction in your Bunkers and your Defensive Platoon.
    Lead Designer - War Commander
    KIXEYE
  • Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,230
    When we get attacked we don't get to see the Faction UI and is quite annoying.  Its just a bland screen with NO information about what is going on for these types of fights.  Including the GOGO bar, its time to get this working if more Information than the basic is going to be required in the future.
  • smaugthewyrm
    smaugthewyrm
    Minor Nuisance
    a good spot for the faction UI is on the left of screen where the other bonus squares are.
    and
    GOGO bar does NOT recognize the faction bonus at this time.