Grouped ship movement

Noah Fougere
Noah Fougere
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 19

As of today, my grouped ships do not hold formation, despite having the option activated. Anyone else experiencing this?

• M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 1,010
    Only the completely backwards of that situation really. 

Thanks,

MVK
  • Willyster
    Willyster
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 86

As of today, my grouped ships do not hold formation, despite having the option activated. Anyone else experiencing this?

Are they in the same group? Mine seems to work all the time.
    This is not the last of me, KIXEYE. You WILL get what you DESERVE.
  • koko naka
    koko naka
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 24

@M.V.K.0 said:

Thanks,

MVK

Do you use a translator?

• EliteRanger
    EliteRanger
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 909

@koko naka said:

@M.V.K.0 said:

Thanks,

MVK

Do you use a translator?

I don't think it works very well. Every time I read his comments, I think I drop an IQ level. This is of course no offense to MVK.

• Got No Coin
    Got No Coin
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 466
    I found that if you group ships and then ask them to attack a ship they loose formation. If you ask them to move to a spot, they hold formation. As a work around, send your fleet close to the ship you want to attack. Then assign the attack when they are close.
  • Willyster
    Willyster
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 86
    edited 13 Oct 2017, 10:01AM
    I found that if you group ships and then ask them to attack a ship they loose formation. If you ask them to move to a spot, they hold formation. As a work around, send your fleet close to the ship you want to attack. Then assign the attack when they are close.
    Agreed. They only break formation when:

You click the select all button and move the ships

You target an enemy ship

You move one of the ships in the group

End of List

Also, it follows the slowest ship in the game.

So, if you have a Decimator Cutter and a Legion Battleship grouped together, and you CLICK on the group number(not the ship), THEN you move the 2 ships, the Decimator Cutter will have the movement speed of the Legion Battleship. Combat Speed, Rotation Speed, Strafe Speed, if you have that option checked.
    This is not the last of me, KIXEYE. You WILL get what you DESERVE.
  • RaniRahn
    RaniRahn
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,419

@koko naka said:

@M.V.K.0 said:

Thanks,

MVK

Do you use a translator?

I don't think it works very well. Every time I read his comments, I think I drop an IQ level. This is of course no offense to MVK.

I dont think he uses translator because translator even dont recognize the language. He write so wrong that i completly stoped reading his comments and suggest everyone to do the same. Its pointless to read nonsense and spend alot of time just figure out what the **** he is trying to say.
    52 45 38 67 54 6b 39 55 49 45 4a 56 57 53 42 44 54 30 6c 4f 55 79 45 3d
  • M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 1,010

@koko naka said:

@M.V.K.0 said:

Thanks,

MVK

Do you use a translator?

Well,in truth for what most things amount from what I say, doesn't incline much to be smart to say. The worth of a drop IQ Level interest does not have to come from what you can't actually read from what I have to say for that to happen. 

Especially since I hardly use big words, and that is say my point in it all when I do but realize to say some words to be used bigger words save that difference, but once again to say, sometimes not really from a "smart" interest in the first place. 

But also once again for the worth of what this topic is about, for say the regards of how things are working anyways for an interest of contrast don't think there is much a difference, but as such once more, there isn't say much to have say smart from of course.

But we can also say from what the OP has said anyways is still about what is genius to suggest all things afterwards it still left always smart to have for what that would still be. 

As such to me at the chance to mention the samething but backwards fits everything for what has still been said, but I don't actually have to say that for why that works out to be said, then what can still be said of from of course. I get the free ride this time on that one, even though is still not as a smart of ride perhaps as it should be to start from, I understand that, it happens. As such I'll just say something else for what is say smart then, even if it just enough for it.  Don't need to be smarter at the time. 

Thanks,

MVK