Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 30
dear kixeye when time the Leaderboard will be repaired??  fix it
egyadmin
  • Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,045
    yes pls fix...
    this is stupid yu organize events/competitions but when wanting to look on leaderboard it is stuck broken for a month now or when it appears like invasion i need to refresh because i can`t click it away
    whats the fun of a competiton if it takes 4 minutes each time when trying to look on the leaderboard to see what the score is ?
    whats the use of a not functioning sector leaderboard as we can`t find no one anymore?

LVL 45

You thought scrooge was bad? 
  • Hitmans Revenge
    Hitmans Revenge
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 8
    this is dumb.. i am attacked by guy with chinese tokens in his name 
    so attacklog stopped working
    then leaderboard broken so no way to find him while even in the same sector?
    and the recent enemy tab doesn`t work when it can`t get data from log 

• DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,249
    What issues are you having with the leader board? 

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• Reaper6610
    Reaper6610
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 35
    I am having the same issue.  I can look at the global leaderboard but cannot see a sector leaderboard.  Please fix this as we cannot find enemies who jump in and out of the sector also I jump to other sectors and wont go until this is fixed.
  • JNewbie
    JNewbie
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,058
    If I open leaderboard I have to refresh game to get it to clear from my base, I cant close it and the leaderboard for invasion same thing if I open it I cant close been like this for 2 days now

• AMERICAFCCKYEAH
    AMERICAFCCKYEAH
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 153
    dude the sector leaderboard has been broken for at least a weekvlmfao
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    dude the sector leaderboard has been broken for at least a weekvlmfao
    and that is what I was asking, what is going wrong with it? Like what are you experiencing with it.

please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• Vegyes-base
    Vegyes-base
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 30
    edited 14 Oct 2017, 1:02AM
    dear player Dobba Phoneix!  we know ur not kixeye moderator so we do not expect you to answer dear Dobra Phoneix ok you have no problem with the leaderboard coming out of the talk ok  I waint answer for example Skipjack  DOBBA PHONEIX I've never broken the rules of the kixeye forum do not hurt my feelings thank you 
    egyadmin
  • Dune Rader
    Dune Rader
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 646
    It was duly noted in the last general unshackled show and talked about so I hope that kixeye has taken note of it and will fix the problems that are happening, now depending on what the problems are will relate to the time frame that will be required for it to be fixed.  We can only hope that it is not a major problem and the repairs can be done with a short time frame.  Personally I would rather them take the time to fix it right then apply a hot patch  that will be only a temporary fix that will require further refinements down the track.  
    Respect, Courage and Wisdom
  • Eagle Blade
    Eagle Blade
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 28
    KIXEYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FFS
    TOOOOOO LONGGGGGGG this crap going on FIX THE LEADER BOARD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    dear player Dobba Phoneix!  we know ur not kixeye moderator so we do not expect you to answer dear Dobra Phoneix ok you have no problem with the leaderboard coming out of the talk ok  I waint answer for example Skipjack  DOBBA PHONEIX I've never broken the rules of the kixeye forum do not hurt my feelings thank you 
    I never said my leaderboard was not broken. I was simply asking whats the issue with yours. I also, by asking this, am not saying that there is no issue with yours. I was simply asking to gain some info to see if there was anything that I was experiencing.