KIXEYE EITHER SORT YOUR ACT OUT OR I QUIT!

REAPRofDEATH
REAPRofDEATH
Greenhorn
Joined May 2016 Posts: 2
OK NOW I'VE HAD A **** NOUGH!!!.... I'VE JUST LOST MY TWO HIGHEST FLEETS IN BATTLES AGAINST BLITZ REAPERS IN THIS NEW EVENT!... WHY???... CAUSE IN BOTH BATTLES THE **** GAME LAGGED AND THEN FROZE ON ME THROUGH OUT BOTH BATTLES AND I COULDNT DO JACK SH*T!... THE GAME ONLY UNFROZE ON ME AFTER BOTH BATTLES HAD ENDED AND I WAS ABLE TO GAIN CONTROL AGAIN BUT THEN IT WAS TO **** LATE AS BOTH MY HIGHEST FLEETS HAD BEEN DESTROYED!...

AND I JUST WANNA ADD HERE BEFORE OTHER PEOPLE START PUTTING THEIR TWO **** CENCE IN THAT NO I DON'T HAVE A SLOW **** CRAPPY INTERNET CONNECTION AS I AM PAYING £50 A MONTH FOR THE FASTEST CONNECTION IN THE UK!... ALSO I AM USING A WIRED ETHENET CABLE AND NOT PLAYING WIRELESS... AND ALSO I DON'T HAVE ANY LAG AND FREEZING PROBLEMS ON ANY OF MY OTHER ONLINE GAMES I PLAY!... IT ONLY SEEMS TO BE ON VEGA CONFLICT!... ALSO THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME THIS CRAP HAS HAPPENED AND I HAVE COMPLAINED ABOUT IT MANY TIMES BEFORE!... BUT DOES ANYTHING GET DONE ABOUT IT?.... DOES IT BOLLOCKS!!!

I'M JUST GONNA PUT IT HERE PLAIN AND SIMPLE!... IF KIXEYE DON'T START SORTING THEIR ACT OUT AND START FIXING THEIR SERVERS AND GAMES... I AIN'T GOT A **** PROBLEM QUITTING AS ITS NO SKIN OFF MY NOSE!... ITS KIXEYE THAT WILL LOSE OUT NOT ME CAUSE I'LL GET TO KEEP MY MONEY WHILE THEY DON'T MAKE ANY MORE FROM ME!... I GOT PLEANTY OF OTHER GAMES I CAN PLAY ONLINE THAT ARE A LOT SMOOTHER AND NO LAG AND FREEZING TO PUT UP WITH LIKE I DO HERE ALL THE **** TIME!...

SO KIXEYE MAKE YA CHOICE.... EITHER FIX YOUR **** GAME AND SERVERS?.... OR I QUIT AND GLADLY PLAY SOMETHING ELSE WHERE YOU'LL JUST BE SOME DISTANT MEMORY THAT I'LL BE GLAD TO FORGET ABOUT... IT WILL BE YOUR LOSS HERE NOT MINE! -_-
  • Master of Warring
    Master of Warring
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 3,688
    inb4 close
     #Kixeyelogic  http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Derp         "Only a farmer's base can endure the invaders of beyond" - Voidonymous
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination
      image  "0% damage means the game is broken."   - Paul Preece
  • GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,867

Write a ticket to support. Maybe theyll compensate.

Rebel Admiral, Head Intelligence Officer and Coordinator of Rebel forces.
    "Band together and prepare for war. This is Zero Hour!"

• REAPRofDEATH
    REAPRofDEATH
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 2
    GDIAX said:

Write a ticket to support. Maybe theyll compensate.

Thanks for the help and info here... I'll do that cause this lag and freezing bullsh*t with Vega now has just gone to far I'm sick of it.

• Todd7123
    Todd7123
    VC Mod
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 4,947
    File a ticket as suggested above 

Closing 

I am a VC Forum Mod.

I don't work for KIXEYE. I'm a player just like you.

My  duties are to offer advice and keep the Forums Neat and Tidy.

Ask me and I will help if I can or point you in the right direction to one of the links below.

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status 
    Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service
    SEE YOU IN THE VOID REBELS!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.