is there a address for wc preview if you not on fb?

therandal
therandal
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 141
most of my fr play on fb but i was asked recently if wc preview was available non fb is there a link or address for it?
99 glitches on the wall take 1 patch it around 199 glitches now on the wall
  • Red_Handed
    Red_Handed
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,272
    No there is not. The preview server is only through Facebook.
  • CyberToad
    CyberToad
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 4,254
    Currently the only preview servers are the original ones which were used through Facebook.  This has been brought up in forums and on some of the WC Shows with the game team.  So far there is nothing new on this subject. 

Kixeye Forum/Chat Moderator

Request Support                           Help Desk                            Cybertoad Chat (Skype)
    Report a Suspected Cheater                           Kixeye Forum Rules                            Report Harassment
  • therandal
    therandal
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 141
    ty for reply would be nice if there was a way round it i know lot people who only play through kix.
    99 glitches on the wall take 1 patch it around 199 glitches now on the wall
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 701
    therandal said:
    ty for reply would be nice if there was a way round it i know lot people who only play through kix.
    It would be nice to see one on KIX as many players do play on kix. 

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new