Price of Gold Kixeye v Facebook

SgtChubbs
SgtChubbs
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 94
edited 12 Oct 2017, 7:50PM
Needed 10 gold before the event started to finish off an upgrade. Tried to buy it via kixeye and it was £1.25. However, the purchase failed. Logged in facebook and 10 gold was only 79p ???????

Big difference....

• DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,245
    SgtChubbs said:
    Needed 10 gold before the event started to finish off an upgrade. Tried to buy it via kixeye and it was £1.25. However, the purchase failed. Logged in facebook and 10 gold was only 79p ???????

Big difference....

On KIXEYE.com they charge tax on the sale from my understanding so that's why it is more. This is what I have heard other players saying. 

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• SgtChubbs
    SgtChubbs
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 94
    Cheers Dobba that would explain it
  • dion.desjarlaiswillier.9
    dion.desjarlaiswillier.9
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 35
    Facebook doesnt show you the tax, so it says it only 1$ when its really 1$ +(what ever the rax rate is where your from)
    At least kixeye adds the tax to the total bill, and has it translated to the currency of your current country, i know gaijin forces me to pay USD which is like 40% more in CND 
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,245
    Facebook doesnt show you the tax, so it says it only 1$ when its really 1$ +(what ever the rax rate is where your from)
    At least kixeye adds the tax to the total bill, and has it translated to the currency of your current country, i know gaijin forces me to pay USD which is like 40% more in CND 
    If I coin on KIX, I think its like $1.07 for 10 coins whereas on Facebook it is $1 for 10 coins. 

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new