hi

Banned00
Banned00
Greenhorn
Joined May 2017 Posts: 4
Hello everyone... i got banned for language issue which i cant say no it was a family issue u saw my bad language you didnt see my family issues on main chat, it is true but are you kixeye looking well in our reports about cheaters ? **** no !!! we send 1000's of reports and nothing happenes why ? im one of the best coiners in warcomander, i dont want you to feel sorry about me at all, u made ur choice and i made mine, after what u are doing to us the clean players it wont last long, more then 210 members are ready to stop this game, and go media just to show you we are right, some players in warcomanders know people in your company and they are doing what they've been ordered, THIS IS CHEAT and you have to think twice now !
  • ilostmyhead
    ilostmyhead
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,134
    Bans are not talked about in forums and kixeye does look into cheats with how many they get a day its hard to check all of them it just takes time
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,535
    Banned00 said:
    Hello everyone... i got banned for language issue which i cant say no it was a family issue u saw my bad language you didnt see my family issues on main chat, it is true but are you kixeye looking well in our reports about cheaters ? **** no !!! we send 1000's of reports and nothing happenes why ? im one of the best coiners in warcomander, i dont want you to feel sorry about me at all, u made ur choice and i made mine, after what u are doing to us the clean players it wont last long, more then 210 members are ready to stop this game, and go media just to show you we are right, some players in warcomanders know people in your company and they are doing what they've been ordered, THIS IS CHEAT and you have to think twice now !
    You need to contact CS, there is nothing in forums we can do for you here. Thank you

If you are eligible, please send a support ticket and allow them to investigate and troubleshoot this issue for you.  https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us 
    Kixeye Games Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.