Pyro Shell and Flame Ammo for Hammer

MMD_MMD
MMD_MMD
Skilled Warrior
Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 410
Pyro shell give a insane fire effect for 3 second and Ammo changed to flame thrower. Actually, which is more effective?
MMD-MMD
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 949

Flamethrower for kane's abominations
    And shells for the other fools. The fake revolutionists lead by brother jay.

Photo:
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5,375
    What I have got explained is that fire damage is a but more complicated than what it's supposed to be which means not every single dire weaponry deals fire damage. The current knowledge I have got regarding this is that the Flame Ammo will be guaranteed to deal fire damage and may be the only tech that will truly be effective against zombies.

However, it would be great if there was a kixeye official that could exactly explain what fire damage means and what deals fire damage when it's zombie season.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 949

@Axel L said:
    What I have got explained is that fire damage is a but more complicated than what it's supposed to be which means not every single dire weaponry deals fire damage. The current knowledge I have got regarding this is that the Flame Ammo will be guaranteed to deal fire damage and may be the only tech that will truly be effective against zombies.

However, it would be great if there was a kixeye official that could exactly explain what fire damage means and what deals fire damage when it's zombie season.

Especially since skipjack said sunder's ability would have affect on the zs

Photo:
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 701
    nametagg0 said:

@Axel L said:

Especially since skipjack said sunder's ability would have affect on the zs

I used sunder and all vindicators in a  circle in my base by my command center and they did quite well during this invasion. 

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• adel_50
    adel_50
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 318

I used spartans,chaplains,hammers,acolytes
    And all of them did good but everyone of them was effective in a way

1-spartans: effective against spitters and small zombies (excluding the small thorium infused juggernaut)

2-hammers:effective against the runner zombies and less effective against juggernauts

3-acolytes dominated the juggernauts as 4 of them can take out 2 thorium juggernauts

4-chaplains: dominated all of the above (if you have them at a high lvl and in high numbers starting from 8)

Now one unit that is effective is the disruptor as it deal insane damage to zombies and I highly recommend building some of them

• DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    adel_50 said:

1-spartans: effective against spitters and small zombies (excluding the small thorium infused juggernaut)

2-hammers:effective against the runner zombies and less effective against juggernauts

3-acolytes dominated the juggernauts as 4 of them can take out 2 thorium juggernauts

4-chaplains: dominated all of the above (if you have them at a high lvl and in high numbers starting from 8)

Now one unit that is effective is the disruptor as it deal insane damage to zombies and I highly recommend building some of them

how many shots would a disruptor take to kill a zombie?

please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• adel_50
    adel_50
    Skilled Warrior

@DOBBA PHOENIX said:
    adel_50 said:

1-small zombies: two shots(one if you got them maxed at lvl 20)

2-runners: can't hit them unless they stop or you have the splash tech on the disruptors

3-juggernauts: 3-5 shots (could be more depending on the disruptor lvl

• DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    edited 13 Oct 2017, 4:20PM
    adel_50 said:

@DOBBA PHOENIX said:
    adel_50 said:

2-runners: can't hit them unless they stop or you have the splash tech on the disruptors

so yeah my disruptors are level 3 so probably not gonna work too well for me lol

• adel_50
    adel_50
    Skilled Warrior

@DOBBA PHOENIX said:
    adel_50 said:

@DOBBA PHOENIX said:

adel_50 said:

so yeah my disruptors are level 3 so probably not gonna work too well for me lol

kixeye make disruptors great

• DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    adel_50 said:

@DOBBA PHOENIX said:
    adel_50 said:

@DOBBA PHOENIX said:

adel_50 said:

hahahaaaa

#DisruptorLivesMatter :smiley:

• adel_50
    adel_50
    Skilled Warrior

@DOBBA PHOENIX said:
    adel_50 said:

@DOBBA PHOENIX said:

adel_50 said:

@DOBBA PHOENIX said:

adel_50 said:

I used spartans,chaplains,hammers,acolytes And all of them did good but everyone of them was effective in a way 1-spartans: effective against spitters and small zombies (excluding the small thorium infused juggernaut) 2-hammers:effective against the runner zombies and less effective against juggernauts 3-acolytes dominated the juggernauts as 4 of them can take out 2 thorium juggernauts 4-chaplains: dominated all of the above (if you have them at a high lvl and in high numbers starting from 8) Now one unit that is effective is the disruptor as it deal insane damage to zombies and I highly recommend building some of them

hahahaaaa

DisruptorLivesMatter :smiley:

For sure it does matter as much as the other units lives