@wrongthinker isnt it about time for half price border expansions

wade7440
wade7440
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 94
title says it all, wrongthinker , sometimes you guys run base upgrades like compression and border expansions for half off. this hasnt happened in a while would be a nice perk with all the added stuff to our bases
  • kancyr
    kancyr
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,118
    why not just ask for Free ...don't worry about the people that paid full price fck them ..
  • BACON8HER
    BACON8HER
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,540
    <Mod Hat Off> I pad full price for all but one expansion and I maxed... a End of the quarter base expansion sale would be awesome!  
    Bacon Resistance is Futile
  • Arkansas58
    Arkansas58
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 227
    Many things need to be lowered in price and time. Upgrades, gold, repair times, etc. The grind is not worth it for many. The numbers prove it. Keep on ignoring the facts and the state of the game and WC will bit the dust. It's just a matter of time. 
  • rakibforyou
    rakibforyou
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 414
    how about free with timed dozer upgrade
    get support only after spend 50 $ is too **** high..... u know that isn't it  kixeye?
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 279
    with resources and time is ok, otherwise they can keep it!

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6,226
    I think kixeye should expand the borders of our bases a bit more to give a larger base building area for us. My base is really compressed and I have no other choice than to leave it weak to Juggernauts as I don't have all the base expansions (I have 2 of them).
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Master Tactician
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 2,026

Kixeye makes good money off base expansions, not gonna happen, you think the end of the game is near ? Then quit instead of btchng....

"Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • wade7440
    wade7440
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 94
    kancyr said:
    why not just ask for Free ...don't worry about the people that paid full price fck them ..
    good idea.. im down with that too, reason i ask is that they have ran it half price before but i didnt max, but thanks for your input
  • Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3,226
    How about expanding everyone's borders free, and those who paid get a free additional expansion. We're still working within the same borders as when there were only about half of the buildings available to place. A discount would be stupid to compensate for the growing game with ungrowing borders. They should be expanded free for all.
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,249
    Imagine how many people would coin their base if they put it half off! KIX could make a load of dough from players, especially if they put res compressions half off....the one i really been waiting for lol

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• Bumblez
    Bumblez
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 253
    Dobba is correct alot of people missed the last sale and have been waiting ever since
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Master Tactician
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 2,026
    Run a gold discount like the one for quarter close.... i'll give ya another $140 
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • FBHO
    FBHO
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 523
    Not unless they plan on refunding 50% of the purchase price for all the players that already coined it.
    They already screwed those players once by offering the first expansion for 1 gold. 
  • Dietowildtimes
    Dietowildtimes
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 320
    I agree with a base expansion sale. I have been waiting patiently for the last 2 years for a sale. I need to get one or two more expansions.

For those that coined and want a refund because of a sale.. That isn't how businesses work. I challenge anyone that has just bought a new car 6 months ago to try to get a refund on the sales price for the same car today. That point of coining is to have it TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of us do have patients and can wait for a sale and it's a nice reward for the ones that wait to get a better deal.
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,249
    Bumblez said:
    Dobba is correct alot of people missed the last sale and have been waiting ever since
    I have been waiting patiently for a res compression discount. I missed the last one and have been patiently waiting ever since. lol

I know the second I coin my res compressions, they probably gonna release a compression discount as I have that kind of luck. 

Disclaimer: I have no inside info on KIXEYE and releasing of any discounts, and my post is speculation speak. 

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new