SCHEDULED BUILD TIME BONUS

Criminal Phillip BV
Criminal Phillip BV
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,965
@CM Chris

not sure if it is a simple over sight but according to the monthly calendar we should be having a 20% build bonus for the first 24 hours of this event.....i wonder where the banner for this is.....

October 10th
Planet Strike

October 12th
MONTHLY EVENT: DYNASTY
NEW TARGET: BLITZ REAPER
TOP PRIZE

20% Ship Build Discount runs for first 24 hours of this event

October 16th
Sector Strike

• Harlan Harvey
    Harlan Harvey
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 1,794

@CM Chris has also told us that this build time reduction will not be affected by the appearance of the unscheduled refit reduction and would go on as scheduled. I am hoping that it magically appears when the event starts.

• SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,253
    Crosspost from the October Calendar:

"UPDATE: The 20% Ship Build Discount typically runs 1 week after the monthly event, so it got pushed back along with the monthly event. Unfortunately this calendar did not get updated. My fault, not the game team's. 

Worth noting that the reason the ship build discount runs 1 week after the event is so that players can obtain the new hull first and still have the build discount upcoming if they didn't get the blueprint in the first day. This primarily helps our mid level players who have to grind for the full event to get the hull, as they then still have a chance to still take advantage of the build discount."
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned.

VC News Hub Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Ewvt3zY
  • Harlan Harvey
    Harlan Harvey
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 1,794

Yeah,........i didn't expect much

• Criminal Phillip BV
    Criminal Phillip BV
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,965
    Crosspost from the October Calendar:

"UPDATE: The 20% Ship Build Discount typically runs 1 week after the monthly event, so it got pushed back along with the monthly event. Unfortunately this calendar did not get updated. My fault, not the game team's. 

Worth noting that the reason the ship build discount runs 1 week after the event is so that players can obtain the new hull first and still have the build discount upcoming if they didn't get the blueprint in the first day. This primarily helps our mid level players who have to grind for the full event to get the hull, as they then still have a chance to still take advantage of the build discount."
    Considering i was the first person to post about this .... would have been nice for Chris to respond on this post.....
  • coltspeed72
    coltspeed72
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 479

**** i had organised refits around this. Now I'm a week out in timing.

• coltspeed72
    coltspeed72
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 479

Wow.. It just censored the word D A M N

• Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 2,618
    edited 13 Oct 2017, 3:59AM

Wow.. It just censored the word D A M N

Did it? ;) Closing thread as the OP's issue has obviously been resolved by the event calendar notes.
    Alien Target Infographs: http://tinyurl.com/y8mjea5h
    Show of Mod Powers: http://gph.is/2ucUEogimage
This discussion has been closed.