No Blood Thorium payout

• sana.muskan.988
    sana.muskan.988
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 128
    Skipjack said:
    Please send a support ticket and allow them to investigate and troubleshoot this issue for you.  Thank You . 

https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

cant send ticket coz non coiner here so pls check and add the blood thor token r open a new link to send ticket for blood thor tokens pls 25688495 i was having 7000+  honor didnt got the blood thor tokens 
  • fox839
    fox839
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 10
    Dear kixeye,

i haven't receive any token from warpath. i got 6k plus but i didnt receive any token
  • fox839
    fox839
    Greenhorn
    pls give me my blood thorium sir kix

• Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,219
    I am banned from the report, please tell them that I have not received their destination id 32350947
    Probably illegal to talk about this, but PLEASE mods, read very carefully what they are saying.  They are banned, from their destination?   Does that sound familiar if it does can you please tell me the meaning?   I would humbly suggest you look up their ID and confirm they are indeed banned.

I surmise they are saying instead they can't use support as its a paid service.
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 185
    has anyone at all got his Blood Thorium? or must all pay for this "service"?

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,219
    edited 12 Oct 2017, 3:31PM
    I want to hop in, as you ask, but I have gotten my stated Blood Thorium, and my Trophy.  I know quite a few people have, so that is not the problem..  Its clear some, don't know the extent who have not.  It seems to be a low amount, but ANYONE who does not recieve what they are promised IS a concern to me, as I have been there hundreds of times.
  • Ulrich Wastian
    Ulrich Wastian
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 185
    I want to hop in, as you ask, but I have gotten my stated Blood Thorium, and my Trophy.  I know quite a few people have, so that is not the problem..  Its clear some, don't know the extent who have not.  It seems to be a low amount, but ANYONE who does not recieve what they are promised IS a concern to me, as I have been there hundreds of times.
    Thank you

Leave one wolf alive and the sheep are not safe

• fox839
    fox839
    Greenhorn
    sir ulrich does 6k warpath cannot receive blood thorium? i've got 6k plus warpath

• matthew.lloyd.79
    matthew.lloyd.79
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 27
    hello i have still to receive my rewards from warpath can you confirm when this will happen as did over 6k honor yet nothing received yet and seems others in my sector have been paid out?
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,176
    If you are eligible, please send a support ticket and allow them to investigate and troubleshoot this issue for you.  Thank You . 

It Is A WAR Game After-all....If You Want To Pet A **** Go Play Pet Crush Saga

• matthew.lloyd.79
    matthew.lloyd.79
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 27
    Skipjack said:
    If you are eligible, please send a support ticket and allow them to investigate and troubleshoot this issue for you.  Thank You . 

Hi Skipjack would love to but as havent spent 50 dollars kixeye will not allow me to. Soooooo  as moderator anything you can do?? seems it is not just me looking at forum and sector chat...............
  • Matthew Turner
    Matthew Turner
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 6
    Sent in 3 tickets and just getting fobbed off
  • bazinga50
    bazinga50
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 1
    if you are eligeble?? what does that mean i keep getting rerouted to the forum page can i have my blood thor please
  • RehuEero
    RehuEero
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1
    havent get those blood thor and medals. That war thropie i get but no those others..
  • special2017
    special2017
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 8
    evening all, i dont receive my prizes yet, is it normal?
  • did not receive blood thorium  
    had 6029 honors
  • for sending support tickets it is telling that i hav to spend 50 dollars to do that as i am not entitled to send the support ticket any way of sending the ticlet 
  • Supershaners
    Supershaners
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 85
    Skipjack said:
    I will have a team member take a look, no promises, but we can ask right? :)

I don't mean to be pushy but did you get anything from them Skipjack
  • kixeyeuser_146614202_28048_8516476
    kixeyeuser_146614202_28048_8516476
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 17
    Seems I haven't received my Warpath payout either.   I have not reached the 50 dollar threshold to send a support ticket.   Do I need to start a new topic or will someone be able to help me with this issue here?   
  • RICKO22
    RICKO22
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 2
    Where is my blood thorium ?
  • TheCulture
    TheCulture
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 54
    No medals, no blood thorium. Support states "payouts have been made" which I didn't get (and provided proof of) and am now directed to "relocate back to previous sector". useful.. not. Which sector would this be.. the one I was in and am in now... or one of the many sectors I visited during warpath.
    "Yes, your crying and inability to cope with getting smashed, and your lack of valid points has indeed very much hurt my feelings." Daniel Holmes, 11-03-2014
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 626
    I received my blood thorium payout for WarPath. 

No medals, no blood thorium. Support states "payouts have been made" which I didn't get (and provided proof of) and am now directed to "relocate back to previous sector". useful.. not. Which sector would this be.. the one I was in and am in now... or one of the many sectors I visited during warpath.
    How much honor did you get during WarPath? Take a full screenshot of the honor reward, time and date, and your game name and send a ticket if you did not receive your payout. 
    Test
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 626

Enemy No1 said:
    like medals there is a bank of up to 1 million medals a player can store what will be the amount a player can store on blood thorium? thanks 
    Currently the most blood thorium a player can have is 6 blood thorium. 

Test
  • Germanic Blades
    Germanic Blades
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 4
    My ID is  33971726 and have over 4K Honor and had no Blood Thorium payout. Please sort this problem.
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    edited 15 Oct 2017, 3:41AM
    Seems I haven't received my Warpath payout either.   I have not reached the 50 dollar threshold to send a support ticket.   Do I need to start a new topic or will someone be able to help me with this issue here?   
    what was your honor payout lvl ? Did you get a trophy?

• Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod

• Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    RICKO22 said:
    Where is my blood thorium ?

• Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Skipjack said:
    I will have a team member take a look, no promises, but we can ask right? :)

I don't mean to be pushy but did you get anything from them Skipjack
    what was your honor payout lvl ? Did you get a trophy? I am working on a google doc now  o:) 

• Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Skipjack said:

Hi Skipjack would love to but as havent spent 50 dollars kixeye will not allow me to. Soooooo  as moderator anything you can do?? seems it is not just me looking at forum and sector chat...............

• kixeyeuser_146614202_28048_8516476
    kixeyeuser_146614202_28048_8516476
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 17
    Skipjack said:
    Please send a support ticket and allow them to investigate and troubleshoot this issue for you.  Thank You . 

unfortunately I haven't reached the 50 dollar threshold to receive support.   So what next?