Official Release Notes Discussion

2»
  • Red_Handed
    Red_Handed
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,541
    what makes us think that you will play fair with these new support turrets  seeing how bad you cheat with other base many multi war factories in the 120 jug bases  wish us players could have that many war factories sure would making  units easier you should make bases under the same restritions that players have 6 war factories in 120 jug bases they will put  many reg turrets then put in supply turrets to bolster their heavy turrets                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
    Instead of bases with 10 heavy turrets we can now expect 10 heavy turrets with support turrets linked. I can't wait!
  • Crazy Beaver
    Crazy Beaver
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 5
    last maintenence does not appear to have fixed the problem in workshop in getting components added to Chaplains...keeps reloading game but not equiping units 
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,242
    CM Chris said:
    Zombies ... I am SOO surprised.  I did not know that was coming!
    Oh wow did you really not-

Oh I mean nevermind, me too, I also saw it coming.
    That GIF is AWESOME!

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    last maintenence does not appear to have fixed the problem in workshop in getting components added to Chaplains...keeps reloading game but not equiping units 
    When you try to equip components to Chaplain, you are getting an error?

please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• yayo_lobs
    yayo_lobs
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 6
    I buy 2 weaver training token but they give only 1
    User ID is: 32959435

• DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    yayo_lobs said:
    I buy 2 weaver training token but they give only 1
    User ID is: 32959435

Hmm, that is strange...Do you have access to customer support?

• xXMARATHONXx
    xXMARATHONXx
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 56
    no invasion medals payout. btw my cc is not getting hit
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6,171
    I have to say that it's a bit disappoint to see the attack log missile name bug get fixed as some of the names had a bit of value and you could really have fun with them. One the other hand was I very fortunate so I have gathered all the attack log missile names before the updates and the best is attack log missile name was probably the Griffin.
    Here is a list of all attack log missile names in the game.
    • Atlas - Legion Clone
    • Griffin - Zachariah Kane
    • Burner - Elite Hovertank
    • Tomahawk - Widow Drone
    • Skybolt - Crusader X
    • Shock - Hellstorm Commander
    • Corrosion - Vanquisher Commander
    • Deadeye - Chimera
    • Peacekeeper - Titan
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • kixeyeuser_734711155_23794_7258320
    kixeyeuser_734711155_23794_7258320
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 41
    you timed the pvp invasion badly it clashed with s/ops so many of us did not get a chance to complete the s/ops are you going to put that prize in the event and give those that did not get a chance to complete s/ops the chance to get it in the event????

• Red_Handed
    Red_Handed
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 1,541
    you timed the pvp invasion badly it clashed with s/ops so many of us did not get a chance to complete the s/ops are you going to put that prize in the event and give those that did not get a chance to complete s/ops the chance to get it in the event????

No they will not. Shadow Ops lasts for 10 phases and you only need 8 parts. You can skip 2 weeks and still get the Blackout. You can also repeat as many times as you want this week and get another part with each replay. Someone with zero parts can still get it this week...
  • G0D0FWAR
    G0D0FWAR
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 33
    do you all have prizelist for upcoming event yet CM CHRIS if so can you upload it to the kixeye site thanx
    A
  • GodScope
    GodScope
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 86
    CM Chris said:
    Zombies ... I am SOO surprised.  I did not know that was coming!
    Oh wow did you really not-

Oh I mean nevermind, me too, I also saw it coming.
    Chris, never leave us, you're awesome hahahaha.
  • higminghig
    higminghig
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 85
  • Dan Gibson
    Dan Gibson
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 322
    not bothering with this mess

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6,171
    What are the technian's stats and what are the event prizes?
    The event prize list will probably be revealed at the same day as the event or 1 day before the event like it's usually done. I'm a bit excited about the event but I can fully accept waiting for the candy until the final day.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • specnaz6664
    specnaz6664
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 17
    edited 18 Oct 2017, 6:41AM
    hi why i cant get support from kix page i spend more then 50$ in this game
2»