UNOFFICIAL ~ PLEASE RE-READ! :) War Path Payouts I/We need ID's

Skipjack
Skipjack
WC Mod
Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,181
edited 15 Oct 2017, 12:57AM
Okay folks, I am moving this thread to Community Support shortly. I will be collecting ID's and working them all weekend for Kixeye to be turned in on Monday.  No it will not be an automatic fix, just a list to give to them to get this looked into further.

Now here is what I need from you.   To know a few things... and be patient with me/us as Mods.  

If you only played Round 1 of War Path you do NOT get a payout for only participating in Round 1.  So do not add your ID to this post.  Sorry for those of you who thought there was a payout or an award for Round 1, there was not and next time we all will communicate that better to the community.

If your issue is simply the missing Blood Thor / tokens make sure you all understand that they do not appear as a prize reward pop up, but you must open the specific Exchange tab to locate them. <<<Thank YOU Venom  <3  <3

If you played both Rounds and feel you are due the Payout from Rounds 1 and 2 combined, post your ID and if you have a screenshot please include it to this post. If you have already posted to this post with Screenshots, I already have your info on a google doc spreadsheet, so no need to post again.

Again thank you for your patience while we try to wade through this together. B)   For those of you who DID send tickets, I/we thank you for helping gather as much information as we can.

Kind regards, Skipjack <3

It Is A WAR Game After-all....If You Want To Pet A **** Go Play Pet Crush Saga

• sheref-hamza
    sheref-hamza
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 2
    WHICH DATE WARPATH 2 PAYOUT IS DONE BUT NO PAYOUT TILL DATE
    10-10-17
  • Stephen2229
    Stephen2229
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 659
    edited 10 Oct 2017, 8:49AM
    There is a mention in the above battle screen if played via Facebook.

"Warpath prizes will be paid out prior to the weekly update on 11 October, 2017"

• DataKing
    DataKing
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,220
    Warpath prizes will be paid out prior to the weekly update on 11 October, 2017

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5,339
    The banner above WC say with detail that the payout will take place in the weekly maintenance which is schedule to take place October the 11th.

How can KIXEYE make Warpath better? Let us know HERE!
    Warpath prizes will be paid out prior to the weekly update on 11 October, 2017

Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • KT-SUNILROY
    KT-SUNILROY
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 54
    for our hard work these are the trophys and blood thorium we get tomorrow prizes :( .... u should give more than trophy... its unfiar only trophy as prizes (blood thorium is common

)
    KT-SUNILROY
  • LOKESH 123LOKI
    LOKESH 123LOKI
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 12
    edited 10 Oct 2017, 1:34PM
    Yes, we've worked very hard to be on top and for sure these prizes we get are not enough but taking everyone's performances into consideration these prizes are reasonable. And congrats for being #1 on leader board.

I'm #4 on leader board :wink:
    Just saying...
  • iaindrennan
    iaindrennan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 19
    edited 10 Oct 2017, 2:27PM
    stfu.
    lucky you get anything you ungreatful son of a female dog.

• RedsteelReturns
    RedsteelReturns
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 23

Blood thorium is common??

Where??

You know blood thorium is new right..... that you use that to upgrade your heroes

Example ......use 3 Blood Thorium on Ardra and her health goes from 7.2m to almost 11m

That isn't significant???

• adel_50
    adel_50
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 305

@KT-SUNILROY said:
    for our hard work these are the trophys and blood thorium we get tomorrow prizes :( .... u should give more than trophy... its unfiar only trophy as prizes (blood thorium is common

)

The blood thorium can be used in the gear store for prizes that are until now exclusive for warpath but of course this is the first iteration so next one should have more prizes and more fair playing field

• Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3,116
    I can see how blood thorium can seem common when number one out of thousands that get the same reward, but that is a breath of fresh air compared to exclusive prizes for the top 100 or so. To the vast majority of players, reaching so high on the leaderboard is so out of reach it isn't even worth trying. A concrete goal to strive for to get the top prizes is better for morale and participation. Nobody likes watching the top 100 or so get prizes except the top 100 or so. Maybe there should be a special trophy for the top x players, but that's it, and keep functional prizes obtainable by a concrete and reasonable goal like they have done with Warpath.
  • KT-SUNILROY
    KT-SUNILROY
    Potential Threat

Where??

You know blood thorium is new right..... that you use that to upgrade your heroes

Example ......use 3 Blood Thorium on Ardra and her health goes from 7.2m to almost 11m

i said about prizes dude . blood thorium is common depend on your position in leaderboard . but what about other players who worked hard for being top ? only trophie is enough ??
    KT-SUNILROY
  • KT-SUNILROY
    KT-SUNILROY
    Potential Threat
    Yes, we've worked very hard to be on top and for sure these prizes we get are not enough but taking everyone's performances into consideration these prizes are reasonable. And congrats for being #1 on leader board.

I'm #4 on leader board :wink:
    Just saying...
    hey congrats dude ... did u accept trophies for our hard work ? prizes should be more reasonalble right !
    KT-SUNILROY
  • LOKESH 123LOKI
    LOKESH 123LOKI
    Greenhorn
    stfu.
    lucky you get anything you ungreatful son of a female dog.

I'm pretty sure this is AAF. **** :dizzy:

• HEISENBERG_123
    HEISENBERG_123
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 28
    You know what you got with the prizes and the blood thorium? The admiration of all the WC players about how great you are ;-) lol
  • U_N Dan
    U_N Dan
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 807
    @KT-SUNILROY u get trophy and blood thorium to spend in gear. And to say these prizes r **** is pretty funny just coz u r number 1 ur the mug that went above 10k honour lol. MUG MUG if u coind to achieve that ur mor stupid than u appear to be wkwkwk
    For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven
  • RedsteelReturns
    RedsteelReturns
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 23

@KT-SUNILROY said:
    RedsteelReturns said:

Where??

i said about prizes dude . blood thorium is common depend on your position in leaderboard . but what about other players who worked hard for being top ? only trophie is enough ??

So you think you deserve more

• nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 928

@KT-SUNILROY said:

)

If blood thorium is common then can you show that all your hero's are maxed out? And that the hundred thousand medals gave you nothing useful?

Or would you rather it be like the other PvP event where only 100 people got a hero while everyone else got maybe a tempest?

Photo:
  • ant1985
    ant1985
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 199
    can we have a time when its gonna happen so we know when to expect our warpath payout please
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    edited 10 Oct 2017, 5:57PM
    Sometime tomorrow the 11th during maintenance as per the MATG banner in game 

When they have a time they will probably give us a heads up and look for another banner in game

• Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    edited 10 Oct 2017, 6:00PM
    ^^^ what he said

• ant1985
    ant1985
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 199
    im just a uk bases player and it normally happens around 1am my time
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Well since this is a worldwide game and Kixeye is Pacific Time. I can see where the maintenance times most often do happen in the evening to the wee hours of the morning for you. When it is announced you can use this world clock to help note the time.  

World clock for events and maintenance/updates http://24timezones.com/

<Mod Hat Off> Also while you are at it, try to take a screen shot of where you appear in the leaderboards and you honor payout as it is listed now.  Always good to have a screen shot with a time and date stamp and tuck it away in a file for yourself until you receive your reward.  I take screen shots of all of my stuff

• Danish2206
    Danish2206
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 68

How did u get those two trophies already.... Did they paid the rewards already.....? And congrats

• KT-SUNILROY
    KT-SUNILROY
    Potential Threat

@nametagg0 said:

@KT-SUNILROY said:

)

If blood thorium is common then can you show that all your hero's are maxed out? And that the hundred thousand medals gave you nothing useful?

Or would you rather it be like the other PvP event where only 100 people got a hero while everyone else got maybe a tempest?

I Said about payouts . And in payouts blodthorium is common. If u can't understand leave it don't discuss with me make a new thread

KT-SUNILROY
  • KT-SUNILROY
    KT-SUNILROY
    Potential Threat

@RedsteelReturns said:

@KT-SUNILROY said:
    RedsteelReturns said:

Where??

Of course I do

KT-SUNILROY
  • KT-SUNILROY
    KT-SUNILROY
    Potential Threat

@U_N Dan said:
    @KT-SUNILROY u get trophy and blood thorium to spend in gear. And to say these prizes r **** is pretty funny just coz u r number 1 ur the mug that went above 10k honour lol. MUG MUG if u coind to achieve that ur mor stupid than u appear to be wkwkwk

If u can't reach 10000 u are noob and I play my own game. And you to a mug who played this event and can't reach and start commenting on forums loool

KT-SUNILROY
  • KT-SUNILROY
    KT-SUNILROY
    Potential Threat

@Jason Ensinger said:
    I can see how blood thorium can seem common when number one out of thousands that get the same reward, but that is a breath of fresh air compared to exclusive prizes for the top 100 or so. To the vast majority of players, reaching so high on the leaderboard is so out of reach it isn't even worth trying. A concrete goal to strive for to get the top prizes is better for morale and participation. Nobody likes watching the top 100 or so get prizes except the top 100 or so. Maybe there should be a special trophy for the top x players, but that's it, and keep functional prizes obtainable by a concrete and reasonable goal like they have done with Warpath.

Yep there should be reasonable prizes who in top global. At least we get satisfaction for our hard work

KT-SUNILROY
  • Gowda-NF
    Gowda-NF
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 7
    well when information about war path pvp event posted no one discussed about prizes or trophies... and even when round 1 started kixeye clearly posted what all players going to get 10 K honor points and above none questioned about it even when participating in round 2... so questiong now seems silly.. even kixeye Techinical team admitted that they made flaw in lower player getting more honor points than higher level players and even they said they gonna tweak it in next pvp event...  so moving on with what kixeye declared prizes when it started is better :smiley:
    GOWDA-NF
  • RAS 420
    RAS 420
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,975

@RedsteelReturns said:

@KT-SUNILROY said:
    RedsteelReturns said:

Where??

Of course I do

Guess your special then,please
    Man 
    up and stop
     the crying
    WC level 44
  • LOKESH 123LOKI
    LOKESH 123LOKI
    Greenhorn
    edited 10 Oct 2017, 8:09PM
    Where did you get those trophy pics from?
    Did you already receive the rewards?