About that leaderboard...

HEISENBERG_123
HEISENBERG_123
Potential Threat
Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 28
So warpath is done now, i liked it a lot. But now we are back to infamy again. It's pretty annoying that the leaderboard is still broken. At least for me it is, any chance that will be fixed soon?
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,179
    <Mod Hat On>It is on the list of things I/we as Mods have brought to the WC Team's attention.. I hope to have some official word within the next day or so. 

<Mod Hat Off> Even if it is just to say they are working on it, I believe this would be be a good thing communication wise to know that they are making tweaks to fix it for good.  My leaderboard works without lag, delay, or DC's, however, it does jump from Sector back to Global for no reason when I am trying to view the sector boards
    It Is A WAR Game After-all....If You Want To Pet A **** Go Play Pet Crush Saga

• nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 904

My leaderbored is blank when I open it. Doesn't even show which tier I'm in.

Photo:
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    nametagg0 said:

My leaderbored is blank when I open it. Doesn't even show which tier I'm in.

Then you need to send a ticket to CS and allow them to investigate that further for you

• HEISENBERG_123
    HEISENBERG_123
    Potential Threat
    Skipjack said:
    <Mod Hat On>It is on the list of things I/we as Mods have brought to the WC Team's attention.. I hope to have some official word within the next day or so. 

<Mod Hat Off> Even if it is just to say they are working on it, I believe this would be be a good thing communication wise to know that they are making tweaks to fix it for good.  My leaderboard works without lag, delay, or DC's, however, it does jump from Sector back to Global for no reason when I am trying to view the sector boards
    Ok nice, yeah mine is stuck at 500, so it's harder to find the bases im looking for. 
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Dang Heisenberg You should qualify for support right?  If you get a chance PM me some screenshots or if you have the time, care to make a bandi cam video and upload to youtube.. You don't have to, just if you are willing to do so, I would love to see it in action or in this case.. Non-action ;)

• HEISENBERG_123
    HEISENBERG_123
    Potential Threat
    Skipjack said:
    Dang Heisenberg You should qualify for support right?  If you get a chance PM me some screenshots or if you have the time, care to make a bandi cam video and upload to youtube.. You don't have to, just if you are willing to do so, I would love to see it in action or in this case.. Non-action ;)

• HEISENBERG_123
    HEISENBERG_123
    Potential Threat
    Support tickets will probably say: we are working on it hehehe
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    edited 10 Oct 2017, 5:48PM
    Well heck in a hand basket... I see what you mean now.  Thanks for the pic, still send a report though if you have the time. The more reports the more eyes and ears get on the subject.  :p

• HEISENBERG_123
    HEISENBERG_123
    Potential Threat
    Skipjack said:
    Well heck in a hand basket... I see what you mean now.  Thanks for the pic, still send a report though if you have the time. The more reports the more eyes and ears get on the subject.  :p
    Thnx. Yes more have this problem, i;ll send a ticket just in case :-)
  • xxCroftYxx
    xxCroftYxx
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 438
    Skipjack said:

Mine looks exactly the same, and so do most of my friends.
  • YamYam77
    YamYam77
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 1,046
    mine is exactly the same as heisenbergs. Stops me from being able to find good targets or jump to hit them. Its been the same since warpath was introduced
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    I am glad you all have spoke up more so with details.. and again I wish I could explain why some leaderboards work and some do not.   

• Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Just to clear, there are some players who have leaderboards issues that need to be addressed directly by CS.  The forums are not a place to resolve their individual issue/needs.  So anyone with leaderboard issues, whether discussed here in this thread or other threads... Please do send a Ticket to CS is you are eligible.  I have made the WC team aware of the generalities of the leaderboard and it not functioning since the fixes applied.  As soon as we have an official word I am sure we all know at the same time. Thank you for your patience. 

• BlackCovenant
    BlackCovenant
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 151
    Skipjack said:

that's what mine is doing too, and has been since the first round of warpath

• I-MAN-ARMY
    I-MAN-ARMY
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 226
    Please fix the fkin leaderboard already, its been ages
  • YamYam77
    YamYam77
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 1,046
    good old customer services lol
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 904

Only time I got a response from them was the weeklong free trial and even then I only got it fixed 2 months later after utilizing the forums about it.

Photo:
  • Whiskey-Tango3
    Whiskey-Tango3
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 368
    mine does the same thing so i don't even bother looking at it now
  • HEISENBERG_123
    HEISENBERG_123
    Potential Threat
    yeah it sucks lol
  • Aaron716
    Aaron716
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 82
    It's only a priority when....well....never mind. 
  • ACB2-Giggity
    ACB2-Giggity
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 249
    My leaderboard is jacked too, so is same for most players i know. Also having issue with flash crash when trying to scroll attack log.
    When all else fails, use C-4
  • Carld Davilla
    Carld Davilla
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 26
    Just one more thing they cant figure out how they broke it. ****
  • gobirdseagles
    gobirdseagles
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,133
    Skipjack said:

Ok nice, yeah mine is stuck at 500, so it's harder to find the bases im looking for. 
    Mine is doing the same I wont hold my breath to see it fixed anytime soon. 

• ivyh206
    ivyh206
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 196
    same here but its good cos no one can find you to hit you lol.
  • Kemen3570
    Kemen3570
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 29
    I've got the same issue as the others.  Anyone else having an issue checking times on the leader board in regards to invasion time?  the times i'm seeing aren't sequential and then locks me up and I have to reboot.  I'd like to see where I actually am in standings to see if it's worth trying again.  
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 643
    There are many players experiencing issues with the leaderboard. If you are one of them, and can send a support ticket, please send a support ticket so that KIXEYE can see that people are having issues with this leaderboard. Here is the link to send a ticket. 
    https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• Tricia-EXM
    Tricia-EXM
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 61
    Leaderboard has been like this since round 1 of warpath, kixeye say they know the problem but still havent fixed it.  At least during warpath we had the warpath leaderboard to go from but now we dont even have that.
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 643
    Leaderboard has been like this since round 1 of warpath, kixeye say they know the problem but still havent fixed it.  At least during warpath we had the warpath leaderboard to go from but now we dont even have that.
    Yeah I wish the warpath leaderboard was 100% so we could see jumpers in sector lol

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• Rob de R
    Rob de R
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,934
    the first time i sent a ticket for leaderboard issues like we all have now is a month ago, the issue i expierenced then expanded  over preview, warpath and rest of game
    i have a slight devaju with the issues with the old event sector leaderboards what where fixed by removing them
    Do wonder if this goes same way or will it be fixed fast as it it is taking already to long
    LVL44

You thought Scrooge was bad?