Wasting points from Bounty/Raid

frankoneleg
frankoneleg
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 4
Come on Kixeye we have payed for these points with time and coins its about time we were allowed to spend all the points we have a crewed in Bounty/Raids there is nothing left under 5k to buy in bounty but i will have just under 5k when i spend my tokens. OK so you can't just put all on sale but you could make tokens unlimited what is the point of 1x12hour token or you could even buy them back for coins. WHAT DO YOU SAY Kixeye?      
  • labaron26
    labaron26
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2010 Posts: 1,164
    I thought I saw a Structure Build in the prizes for only a couple K...
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,083

Unless you want to give me something for the time it took me to respond to your "request"...
    I'd say the need for this is a bit over exaggerated
    You played a game, you didn't punch a time card.

"Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • kixeyeuser_1365369523405_14232_1309869729
    kixeyeuser_1365369523405_14232_1309869729
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 1,852
    Every time someone complains about things like this, the good people at Kixeye hold their breath and wait for us to figure out that if we just coined a bit more we could get the points needed to buy the really big prizes. If you already have all the prizes, then really you've gotten your time/money's worth. There are always excess points, in every raid/mission.....
  • carol.santti
    carol.santti
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 179
    thier was a time that extra rade points converted to recorces
  • WAR-GAMES
    WAR-GAMES
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 285
    i'm right with you on the ext points we get and can't use seem like kixeye would add some 1 hour  build, 1 hour repair or something so we can use the points we have left over i had 1380 point left over from bounty. i'd like to use them/ really you don't know how many point you will have left over till you use what you have
  • Rodney Williams
    Rodney Williams
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 166
    WELL, DID THE BOUNTY THIS TIME and was bored. No bases to hit because they were dead or worth nothing. Jackpots were very limit for a few minutes a day.  No build tokens offered at the end except one 12 hour token. What a sad joke.
  • TheDonnerParty
    TheDonnerParty
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 12
    Agreed that more build tokens should be available. And mad that the conqueror is in this upcoming raid prizes for 4k
  • WAR-GAMES
    WAR-GAMES
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 285
    edited 13 Oct 2017, 4:03AM
    kixeye has got the last dime from me! what **** me off is the removal of the 91 mega was the last straw with the upgrade 10 OP players needed a lot more titanium to keep upgrading, it put me to a stand still, most every thing needs titanium, Second thing that **** me off is the Courage that i had a hard time ranking i pick up two in Bounty 1 built them and was ready to rank them and found out i could not hit the big target for a lot of rank in VXP weekend I have them rank now with the VXP from bounty 2. i just scrap a lot of my hulls today that were full rank that i spent a lot of time ranking Kixeye needs to start giving build tokens out for older hulls that way we can get something in return from them. And the left over points from raid and Bounty and anything else should not be lost they should be either be rolled over to the nest event or put in a way to use them i lost 1380 points in Bounty 2 and a lot more in Bounty.1. 
    I am closing my account soon and all the hundreds of dollars i would of spent went with it