Massive expansion of market, but what about blood amber??

2»
  • Harlan Harvey
    Harlan Harvey
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 1,743

No, English is his native language.
    I know....
    Right

• Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,234

@Harlan Harvey said:
    I know....
    Right

His language wouldnt be broken as **** if it was xD

• Harlan Harvey
    Harlan Harvey

I'm sorry. I really don't want to be a ****. It is my problem that i let it bother me when i read it. Unfortunately, there is not an ignore function on this site.

• Harlan Harvey
    Harlan Harvey

I only said J E R K why would it hide that?

• M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 866

Seems like you repeated or reversed some lines to me. It might be easier for you to write in your native language since you clearly dont speak ours natively and have it translated through google translate or something... That way at least its understandable with a occasional typo

Yes, but still saying Cheese Blue over Blue Cheese is still saying is worth the same Cheese right?? Let alone Blue?? But I would say I do leave the Blue out of it by then against otherwise what is still for question.

I just think at a time, if you took some time for what has been said for what has been put for the posting to a thread at the time for the comments, the place of replay for what was typed in the place of written for what is wrote has a means for what to read of when read, let alone still reading. 

Read, Read, and Reading is not the samething once, twice. 

And as far as an occasional typo goes, is about the only time it makes sense to me why someone would say what couldn't be understood when I just let one go or it is still what I don't catch. 

But even then is 50-50. Example, samething is always redlined for typo, let alone redlined at the time and still not this one I used now against the one before, but despite when it was or what either could mean from another by then, is still all the same to me.

It makes sense what can't make sense, but still doesn't seem very reasonable for it at a time though.

I will try to change what I can but what can I change for trying what I couldn't??

Thanks,

MVK
  • Harlan Harvey
    Harlan Harvey

How old are you?

• M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Strike-force Captain

How old are you?

Old enough to know old enough, yourself??

Thanks,

MVK
  • M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Strike-force Captain

@Harlan Harvey said:
    I know....
    Right

His language wouldnt be broken as **** if it was xD

No, I'm just lazy and think say what is enough otherwise is just enough otherwise, no what is to it at all to say.

Thanks,

MVK
2»