Massive expansion of market, but what about blood amber??

Jim Bo
Jim Bo
Strike-force Captain
Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 693
Lots of new stuff available - for coins. The black market is where you can exchange blood amber for equipment. That's the purpose of it. Or at least, it used to be.

Doesn't anyone want blood amber anymore? Seems there's not much you can get for it these days.
  • DaFknLecn
    DaFknLecn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 120
    Still only Demon Corps stuff while xeno is done and axis in full swing. This is like Civil War refresh super slow and will be done past due when not any benefit is to be had.
  • Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,627

The black market is yet another amazing idea that failed, it was originally intended to be blood amber ONLY... Now blood amber nets you worthless crap that high level to end gamers never really use.

born in sector 1100

alliance: LORD (VC only)

VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

BP: lv46 base (i think) retired

WC: lv14 base (i think) hate this game...

• coltspeed72
    coltspeed72
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 479
    kaching...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$......kaching
  • Harlan Harvey
    Harlan Harvey
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 1,794

Yes, please give us something cool to send blood Amber on. Time tokens would be ideal blood Amber items.

• Ersha66
    Ersha66
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 158
    why not moving in t4-t5 consumable stuffs?like volatile fuel credits, fusion thruster etc.
  • OnionD
    OnionD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 244

Why give it to players for blood amber when they can give us it for coins and make money? **** up but true kixeye doesn't value blood amber anymore it's all about how much you spend

• Highlander00007
    Highlander00007
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 45

Made it where we can add blood amber to our ships
    Like the blood raven
    Bl9od amber to enhance our shield or armor or engines
    That would make blood amber more valuable

• Frankv
    Frankv
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 778
    i'd take fkn Res boxes over any crap given in the BM.
    black market used to be cool swinging round a planet bringin some fun stuff.
    mostly all coin buys these days. making me sick.

storyline gives us we craved for blood amber, algol and larus were story providers of them. now the only thing that helps sometimes is algol. for some little exchanges, nothing more or less to be found

the storyline and the cool concept of blood amber died long ago, almost right after it started.
  • Jim Bo
    Jim Bo
    Strike-force Captain
    Just to be clear: I don't begrudge Kixeye monetizing content in the game, giving opportunities for people to spend money on content. I'm not actually complaining about coining, or being able to coin stuff...

...but Blood Amber is supposed to be the Black Market currency. There should be a lot more opportunities to spend it than there are now.
  • jinko821
    jinko821
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 319

We can still get resistors for non xeno ships which is what i need right now.

• Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord

@jinko821 said:
    We can still get resistors for non xeno ships which is what i need right now.

You dont get the point

born in sector 1100

VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

• Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord

I dont care if coins are in the market but blood amber was hyped up since the START OF VEGA... The very first thing you see in vegas trailer is literally a astronaut with blood amber around them... We finally got access to the ultra rare resource only for it to be practically forgotten about not long after

born in sector 1100

• Stormer-M
    Stormer-M
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 501

I dont care if coins are in the market but blood amber was hyped up since the START OF VEGA... The very first thing you see in vegas trailer is literally a astronaut with blood amber around them... We finally got access to the ultra rare resource only for it to be practically forgotten about not long after

Someone needs to edit that trailer to have coins floating in space instead of blood amber.
  • Phil Hotka
    Phil Hotka
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 76
    What I don't understand is why the lower end stuff like hydra requires blood amber AND 1,000 Vsec arms.  Why?  By the time I can get vsec arms I can farm hydra missile....
  • ron ZZ
    ron ZZ
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 139

its supposed to be end game item.. nows its just useless.

• Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord

Mid to end game (missions unlock at bridge 3)

born in sector 1100

• M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 1,010
    edited 10 Oct 2017, 4:58AM
    Market has to be say driven by Supply and Demand, and with Amber in such short Supply, there isn't that great of a demand for it. 

If is market is to function it should operate for how things work. 

What I don't understand is why the lower end stuff like hydra requires blood amber AND 1,000 Vsec arms.  Why?  By the time I can get vsec arms I can farm hydra missile....
    What would the market have to say for its' values by then?? It even has a tradeable exchange of transaction??

Be like saying you are still given credit for a credit then just a place paid for (the) expense.

Thanks,

MVK
  • Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord

In such short supply? LOL dude blood amber is practically the reason behind the games own lore. Blood amber is a alien resource that is extremely valuable to vega, larus and algol rivaled for it. The amber reacts heavily to aliens (as seen with geir when his blood amber side started turning alien do to the infection or whatever was happening). This stuff is in very high demand for how rare it is.

born in sector 1100

• M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Incursion Leader
    edited 10 Oct 2017, 5:23AM

In such short supply? LOL dude blood amber is practically the reason behind the games own lore. Blood amber is a alien resource that is extremely valuable to vega, larus and algol rivaled for it. The amber reacts heavily to aliens (as seen with geir when his blood amber side started turning alien do to the infection or whatever was happening). This stuff is in very high demand for how rare it is.

As you say of course is what you play, right??

I know I got VEGA knocking on my front-door to say asking me to get paid by taking their stuff away, especially since the pay is in such short supply by themselves they even choose to double my income for a difference as long as time makes a difference to do so. 
    Heck, they even pay me to basically fly in circles for what they can't seem to get ahold of themselves for me to almost just have instead.

Thanks,

MVK
  • V e s p o
    V e s p o
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,820
    Blood amber appears to be forgotten in the lore as well.
  • M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Incursion Leader
    With Aliens now a more constant feature think the idea of Blood Amber has changed and its' worth questionable. 

Would make more sense perhaps if there wasn't as much damage relation to the currency as there was before.

Thanks,

MVK
  • Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord

Mvk you dont seem to get what blood amber is: a very rare resource that nearly all factions want.

born in sector 1100

• M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Incursion Leader
    edited 11 Oct 2017, 10:05PM

Mvk you dont seem to get what blood amber is: a very rare resource that nearly all factions want.

Yes, but have no support for why it is needed.

Name one RTS where any Economic Variable you can not use for yourself to not supply for a Market interest but in terms of another product??

Thanks,

MVK
  • Harlan Harvey
    Harlan Harvey
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 1,794

Dude, seriously you MAKE NO SENSE!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

• M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Incursion Leader

Dude, seriously you MAKE NO SENSE!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH

How so??

Thanks,

MVK
  • Jim Bo
    Jim Bo
    Strike-force Captain
    MVK, I have to agree with Harlan Harvey a lot of your posts seem like word salad, very little sense, or very little point to them at all.

quit spamming the topic please
  • M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Incursion Leader
    edited 12 Oct 2017, 3:29AM
    Jim Bo said:
    MVK, I have to agree with Harlan Harvey a lot of your posts seem like word salad, very little sense, or very little point to them at all.

quit spamming the topic please
    And yet anyone can still make sense of what isn't making any sense then just saying for any sense still it doesn't make any sense. And still saying for all my sense it is spam, like the regards of spam has any sense to it when said for the sense otherwise it still doesn't have when said of, least for why it is of course.

But, I least ask how so and still get no answers.

Hey, and check this one out, for what I've still said so far for the worth of topic even says the different of subject matter has really changed for what I've said so far for the subject place to the topic I mentioned for anyways.

What to quit seems questionable

Thanks,

MVK
  • Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord

I can somewhat understand what your trying to say but it is very hard to mvk, the way you say things is almost impossible to read correctly

born in sector 1100

• M.V.K.0
    M.V.K.0
    Incursion Leader

I can somewhat understand what your trying to say but it is very hard to mvk, the way you say things is almost impossible to read correctly

Well, correctly to read I would say is really the question technically then a question that could still technically be able to read. 

I know what I say is hard to "understand" but that still only happens for myself when I don' think about it because I can just type it faster still. And still by then it is just typed, not posted. And before posted it is saved as a draft for what I still don't do by then also. But by then that is still wasn't what I was doing. 

As such for then I can think still for what was said to still say for what I was saying without hopefully still any says for the difference, and hopefully with only 5-10 words to spell check and maybe 2-4 of those words to add, that was missing that shouldn't of been, everything else is good go. Which is practical but can be within 5 words and under more often than not of course. 

I can usually 9 times out of 10 on 10 out of 10 understand what you say, but can't find why at a time then just saying something else to just say something else for the samething. Just for the last sentence alone, how much sense does that make to you??

Thanks,

MVK
  • Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord

Seems like you repeated or reversed some lines to me. It might be easier for you to write in your native language since you clearly dont speak ours natively and have it translated through google translate or something... That way at least its understandable with a occasional typo

born in sector 1100