RYU KAI PAY OUT

• TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,447
    edited 10 Oct 2017, 11:55PM
    i did 400 got not 1

I have to see this...

Please post screenshots showing how many of each of the Tech you can receive.  Don't just say I did 400 show the that show the amount of each tech you have.

Here are mine:

Out of 30 Bases I did :

And I got this the fist base 

Everyone that says they have done 300, 400 or 500 bases show these shots to show them that you are not getting a good payout.
    WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
    Lead Administrator
  • ERICHJBARON
    ERICHJBARON
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 19
    NO CHANGE
    I did about 30 bases then got some tech For BlackOut.
    Liquid E
  • TroyW
    TroyW
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,447
    change i have hit well over 400 of them if i didn't know that a few had already got them id say they didn't exsist

crackpot said:
    iv done 300 and not 1 rare part so iv brought 2 ,,, kixeye need to change the pay outs 
    The majority of the techs are in gear store right now but like many say I have done 500 bases easily and have 2 of the techs.
    I dont almost 400. and guess what nothing

If you guys post screenshots like I did above that is a big enough sample size to derive fairly accurate drop percentages for the Common, Uncommon, Rare and the 3 Epic Tech.

Then I can post the numbers on the wiki.
    WAR COMMANDER WIKIA
    Lead Administrator
  • Aage Jepsen
    Aage Jepsen
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 183
    edited 11 Oct 2017, 1:56AM
    CHANGE
    i could do but ? i cant  post ant picture in here,  last i did try,   i lost conecktion and now i cant se  wher to klik for add it. ?  but i open. 14 fire ammo. 22 fire cannon. 115 fire granades.20 fire rounds.  30 flame trowers. 28 true fire damage.  and 1  fire bomb.  on my FB. But on this on kix platform it made  faster uniqe tech payout. 35 fire granade. 24 flame trowers. 18 fire ammo. 6 true fire damage. 6 fire rounds. 8 fire cannon.  (1 fire bomb. 1fire rocket drones.) that made a faster  payout on the uniqe tech than the other.  when you open abow 50 bases you   start get   tired of it.   it would be cool to help  a few  or just another player  get some also.!
  • Smash4077
    Smash4077
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 40
    edited 11 Oct 2017, 2:58AM
    CHANGE
         and i paid medals for blackout parts and jug part.and this is 167 without 1rare. all im looking for is war rig flame thrower but I already about have enough medals to buy it and be done,very disappointed.
    Master Hunter
  • astroturf1
    astroturf1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 105
    edited 11 Oct 2017, 2:42AM
    CHANGE

here is what i have no unique tech awarded very disapointed
  • Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,039
    CHANGE
     Something does need to change with this payout.  Because I have 100/100 Fire Grenades
                                                                                                          18/18 Fire Ammo
                                                                                                         20/20  True Fire
                                                                                                        33/33 Flame Throwers
                                                                                                       24/24 Fire Cannon 2
                                                                                                       14/14 Fire Round

And Kixeye says that there is no grind.  I can't wait to see if they add these to the Event Store just to screw with us.  Knowing darn well that players were forced to grind out these bases to acquire them.
  • G.I.Josey
    G.I.Josey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 393
    edited 11 Oct 2017, 6:17AM
    CHANGE
              I have done like 30+ and i did get the Flamethower for the War Rig but I still want the fire bomb for the Jugg.
    Keep your head down, your ammo dry and the FIGHT alive!  
    Stargate Command  - VEGA Conflict
    USMC - War Commander 

• Samurai Pizza Cat
    Samurai Pizza Cat
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 556
    CHANGE
    something has changed after 1st day they released these bases. 1st day i got blackout and rigg fire tech in the 1st  30 bases.  But now after another 100 still no jugg fire tech.

• Smash4077
    Smash4077
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 40
    edited 11 Oct 2017, 12:22PM
    CHANGE
    I have done another 20 bases and still no rare I'm done,these bases aren't fun no more I'll get it with medals,at least when i tear my stuff up in them i get something back.   very upset
    Master Hunter
  • Aage Jepsen
    Aage Jepsen
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 12
    edited 11 Oct 2017, 4:45PM
    i could do but ? i cant  post ant picture in here,  last i did try,   i lost conecktion and now i cant se  wher to klik for add it. ?  but i open. 14 fire ammo. 22 fire cannon. 115 fire granades.20 fire rounds.  30 flame trowers. 28 true fire damage.  and 1  fire bomb.  on my FB. But on this on kix platform it made  faster uniqe tech payout. 35 fire granade. 24 flame trowers. 18 fire ammo. 6 true fire damage. 6 fire rounds. 8 fire cannon.  (1 fire bomb. 1fire rocket drones.) that made a faster  payout on the uniqe tech than the other.  when you open abow 50 bases you   start get   tired of it.   it would be cool to help  a few  or just another player  get some also.!
    Hm i cant  post picture from this either. i tru log on  Oni again. ( it dident help) posting from this. ! !???? ID 29129650
    i did try  go onkix  platform to play, still not the tech  i want , i got the tech for juggenaut, but it remove  10%  fire rate or reload, and  as this game evolve, its best to have  some tech  to pick from fire tech is good vs some. 
    Fire Ammo 22.
    fire Cannon 28.
    Fire granades 155.
    Fire Rounds 30.
    Flamethrowers 51.
    Fire bomb 1.
    True Fire Damage 42.
  • SmokinNevilsHze
    SmokinNevilsHze
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 467
    The 'Lottery' system is a joke, I got the War Rig Flamethrower Component after beating my 209th RyuKai(50). If the 'Lottery' is here to stay (and I fear it is) then there needs to be some kind of counter added and once reached, the remaining unearnt prizes get awarded. Needing to beat 200+ of these bases is insane let alone 300+ or 500+ as others have done.

Wrongthinker, any chance you guys can refine the lottery system so we do have a goal post please? As is, people could hit lottery bases such as this indefinitely/forever with no guarantee they're going to achieve anything more than waste even more time. Unfair and very very frustrating, cost Vs reward should be balanced somewhere in there and currently it's not.

• WrongThinker
    WrongThinker
    WC Game Team
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,485
    The general intention of this base was for players to collect the standard Fire Tech.  The "ultra rare" items were intended as a bonus where, if you got them, you wouldn't need to get them through the Gear Store.  This base was never intended to be THE source for that tech.  However, I don't think this was adequately explained and I don't think it was a successful idea.  In the future, we will not include items with so low a drop rate as to be maddening.
    Lead Designer - War Commander
    KIXEYE
  • Storm Devil
    Storm Devil
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 245
    CHANGE
    The general intention of this base was for players to collect the standard Fire Tech.  The "ultra rare" items were intended as a bonus where, if you got them, you wouldn't need to get them through the Gear Store.  This base was never intended to be THE source for that tech.  However, I don't think this was adequately explained and I don't think it was a successful idea.  In the future, we will not include items with so low a drop rate as to be maddening.
    @WrongThinker we do understand your point. The problem is that a lot of us has already spent all our medals on the Hero tech and just don't afford to buy these expensive tech just for 1 event. Even if I want to buy them, I don't have the medals for them. That is why we want those tech from that base.
  • JOKER316
    JOKER316
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 9
    2 days of hitting these 50's and still got no unique tech..lol

• Storm Devil
    Storm Devil
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 245
    CHANGE
    @WrongThinker we do understand your point. The problem is that a lot of us has already spent all our medals on the Hero tech and just don't afford to buy these expensive tech just for 1 event. Even if I want to buy them, I don't have the medals for them. That is why we want those tech from that base.
    That's a fair point.  We're hoping to address some of our economies in November (including the Medals economy) which is a bit out of whack, atm.  I know that's not soon enough to solve the current problem, for which I apologize.
    @WrongThinker Yes I understand that it takes time to make such changes. Then again, since this tech will only be useful for the zombie event, why don't you add those 3 techs to Wave 10 of the invasion. As it is I've got too much fire tech already and not looking forward for the invasion. That would definitely be a great incentive for me to do it (and for a lot of other players, I'm sure).
  • Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,039
    CHANGE

So instead of grinding the Ryu Kai bases you want us to grind the Medal Bases so we have to buy them  We would have to hit 60 of the HZ Medal Bases if we wanted to get them all and have not received any from the Ryu Kai bases.  No wonder we are losing players.  Instead of making them easy for players to get you make us have to spend hours to obtain them.
  • firedeath1159
    firedeath1159
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 417
    CHANGE
    That's a fair point.  We're hoping to address some of our economies in November (including the Medals economy) which is a bit out of whack, atm.  I know that's not soon enough to solve the current problem, for which I apologize.
    What kind of changes to economies are you proposing? im genuinely interested to know 
    Player Report Link - https://www.kixeye.com/support/web/report
    Support Ticket Link - https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please actually use them, instead of posting on forums and getting threads closed... 
  • ROYBOY31666
    ROYBOY31666
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 241
    CHANGE
    Thank you once again Wrongthinker for getting back to us in the forms. As always Its great to get the info straight from you. I do like the idea of these base. And once again i know people wouldnt have minded rara being rara. But may of us have been doing them for days no and still have had no luck. I do understand that they rara are a bonus. But as man as some of have we should have at least got one. But once again thank you for your time
  • kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    kixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 289
    NO CHANGE
      In real life I have bought lottery tickets here and there for over 30 years and have never gotten a top prize.  Not fair!  I want Moar!

<shrug> it is what it is.  I wouldn't mind getting handed a rare piece, but I won't count on it -- 'specially since they will really probably only be useful for a month.
  • KING_FELHUNTER
    KING_FELHUNTER
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 2,614
    if you can not sort out the medals this month. can you atleast drop a medal base like last years kane bases? or do a double payout 90 day??
  • Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,219
    edited 12 Oct 2017, 2:52AM
    For a change I want Zombies to be a fun event, and not a horrible no good event.  Its going to be horrible, as its insane.   I think this going to exacerbate the situation and make it MUCH worse.

Imagine Kixeye this scenario you try and do the event without Fire Tech, that is really what you forcing people to do, to do the Event without the tech required.  (NICE for the Invasion to hand out more Tech; and do just mean the Rare Fire Tech)
  • Apocalypse999
    Apocalypse999
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 965
    CHANGE
    Frankly i'm sick of winning the same prizes over and over again!
  • Micaiah Stevens
    Micaiah Stevens
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 2,219
    edited 12 Oct 2017, 2:55AM
    KING_FELHUNTER said: if you can not sort out the medals this month. can you atleast drop a medal base like last years kane bases? or do a double payout 90 day??
    LOVED those Kane Medal bases ... **** your not Fel, he said he doesn't post on the forums anymore, imposter!!
  • KING_FELHUNTER
    KING_FELHUNTER
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 2,614
    KING_FELHUNTER said: if you can not sort out the medals this month. can you atleast drop a medal base like last years kane bases? or do a double payout 90 day??
    LOVED those Kane Medal bases ... **** your not Fel, he said he doesn't post on the forums anymore, imposter!!
    lol real one. i dont post much on the forums anymore is what i said. i should smash you for that lol
  • SmokinNevilsHze
    SmokinNevilsHze
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 467
    Well WT, im sorry but I think you're missing the point entirely. Traditionally (what has happened this time of year for years now) we get new Fire Techs to help fight Zombies in the month of October but these items are more novelty than great or useful items as they are very very rarely useful at any other time but even so the prices you mark them up at in the gear store is not fair, far from reasonable and over priced for a novelty item that is useful for such a tiny tiny amount of time. And with all the Hero Techs that have been in gear store recently or are still in gear store currently (Oren, Ardra and Roland techs to be precise) Why would we waste our medals on such novelty items? With the circumstances as they are now, so much to buy from gear (and NONE off it cheap) it seems like a no brainer to me to NOT spend the medals I have on a novelty item that has such a short shelf life (im assuming the short shelf life based upon previous Zombie/Anti Zombie techs and their lifespan of usefulness) and why so so many of us spent so much time chasing the items from the RyuKai(50), if you guys had got the pricing even remotely fair or reasonable then the complaints about us needing to hit so many RyuKai(50) bases would be a moot point.

As for you saying you won't include items with such a low drop rate in future really doesn't do ANYTHING in addressing the issues raised, it was a secondary concern brought on by bad pricing and as much as I hated hitting 209 bases to get all the techs at least it was an alternative to paying the terrible prices you saw fit to mark the items up at. How in **** can you justify 300k-400k medals for a tech that will very likely only be useful for 4 weeks? Balance or the lack there of rears its ugly head again :(

• Kairento
    Kairento
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 302
    CHANGE
    I have no problems with this kind of lottery system
    But yea, in some point, it really sucks for most of us
    Kết quả hình ảnh cho samuel hayden doom
  • RAS 420
    RAS 420
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,968
    NO CHANGE
    Well with the rare techs that are possible to get from these bases,At least we can buy them in the gearstore.These bases arent the only source of getting the tech.I do agree the payouts are terrible though.
    Man 
    up and stop
     the crying
    WC level 44
  • Hellfire_SH
    Hellfire_SH
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 14
    CHANGE
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh