RYU KAI PAY OUT

ROYBOY31666
ROYBOY31666
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 241
edited 9 Oct 2017, 3:26PM
I HAVE DONE SO MANY OF THE RYU KAI 50s THAT I AM SICK OF IT. BUT I STILL HAVENT GOT ANY OF THE BIG OF THE STUFF AT ALL. SO I HAVE MADE THIS POST TO SHOW KIXEYE ONCE AGAIN THEY HAVE MISSED THE MARK. SO PLEASE BE TRUTHFUL AND LET THEM KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT. IF YOU THINK THEY SHOULD INCREASE THE PAYOUT OR LEAVE IT ALONE. 

RYU KAI PAY OUT 278 votes

CHANGE
91%
Samurai Pizza CatsliltreeMaximus_DestructicusChris BoganG.I.JoseyAirWolf001BallsdeepMahendhiranrSkipjackDoggone Deviouspagett001Peter Cornelissendarkness2014crackpotThe_RiipSawBill Whisenantshane fordKING-JOHNUlrich WastianRob de R 253 votes
NO CHANGE
8%
Jesus Eskalanterobbo40Kar-GraalClickinOrkaOAK-187lasty72Adam58186Adrian0946RAS 420sedna66SupershanersGrekkerstichDarKStar_44FATHER_FLAT_SSkixeyeuser_150897889_9106_2342921shaKoshBazza-64LOUIS-CYPHER5Red_HandedGuardin 25 votes
  • Harjit64
    Harjit64
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 13
    CHANGE
    i sent ticket in and according to them they dont control the payout i say that BS
  • Perry299
    Perry299
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,815
    Design team says..... no soup for you 
    "Don't cry, Don't whine, it's a strategic game so either you GIT GUD or you Go Home"
  • Smash4077
    Smash4077
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 40
    CHANGE
    I ve done 200 and no rare parts at all
    Master Hunter
  • SOS-DF2
    SOS-DF2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 18
    CHANGE
    i been doing like 500 of those bases, first day when was only kill cc and after that also, and also with out kill cc, i got like 200 tech stof of every unit they offer but stupid rare tech hehheh i think they forget add them.
  • Vegeta9192001
    Vegeta9192001
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 441
    edited 9 Oct 2017, 4:35PM
    CHANGE
    I got so many grenades, maybe they are consumed when spartans attack lol
  • ROYBOY31666
    ROYBOY31666
    Minor Nuisance
    CHANGE
    Please share this with your groups

• Steel123
    Steel123
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 378
    CHANGE
    Honestly I doubt they will change it as the bases are suppose to spawn until the event starts & it's the same issue with the **** Lotto draw of getting Omega parts for a unit. Nothing frustrates me more than doing the effort of the base & ONLY getting 1 part then next base another ONE part & someone suddenly brags they got 4-7 parts... Just make that schite a standard of getting 3/4 parts per base & KIXEYE everyone would be treated EQUALLY!
  • Steel123
    Steel123
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 378
    CHANGE
    Love the quotes @Skipjack! The game does remind me a little of real world concepts tho.. My quote "the rich stay richer & the poor stay the same" lol But hey we only trying to get the tech to have a fair fight in the up coming event lol
  • Billy_The_Kid3
    Billy_The_Kid3
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 41
    If it helps i got all 3 rare ones :)
  • ROYBOY31666
    ROYBOY31666
    Minor Nuisance
    CHANGE
    Skipjack said:
    <Mod Hat Off> I think the payouts need to be tweaked a bit... Rare is Rare and I get that, and I am sure Kixeye doesn't want to flood the tech in the 'game market' since at one point or another this tech will be available some other way shape or form.  I get that a select few should have it, use it and maybe even be a small testing group to get it... But this is like taking me to Tiffany's in New York and walking through the the entire 8,400 square feet and every single floor of jewelry and then I am not even  allowed to leave with a little blue box... Heck in a handbasket. I will go one step further.  It is like taking me to the York Plant of Harley Davidson and flashing all that chrome, pipes, and glorious sound and I leave with a sticker for my helmet?  I got some rare tech, but I hear all of you loud and clear about the hundreds of bases you had to do just to get the tech you wanted or ... to still be missing a piece or two.
    Skip thanks for the comment. Yes i get rare is rare. But as many as i have done. I should have at least got one. 
  • adel_50
    adel_50
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 305
    CHANGE

@Billy_The_Kid3 said:
    If it helps i got all 3 rare ones :)

These fellas here will make you regret every word you just said lol

• Bazza-64
    Bazza-64
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 28
    NO CHANGE
    Made a mistake with vote, i played this base over 30 times, got nothing but crap for the units we dont use any more, sort it out kixeye.
  • Stuart_M8263
    Stuart_M8263
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 155
    CHANGE
    I have shedloads more of hen's teeth and rocking horse **** than rare tech from these bases.
  • Whiskey-Tango3
    Whiskey-Tango3
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 368
    CHANGE
    change i have hit well over 400 of them if i didn't know that a few had already got them id say they didn't exsist

• RAS 420
    RAS 420
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,975
    NO CHANGE
    Got the warrig flamethrower on the first base i hit,Have hit many more since only got the lesser techs from them.
    Man 
    up and stop
     the crying
    WC level 44
  • RAS 420
    RAS 420
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,975
    NO CHANGE
    Steel123 said:
    Love the quotes @Skipjack! The game does remind me a little of real world concepts tho.. My quote "the rich stay richer & the poor stay the same" lol But hey we only trying to get the tech to have a fair fight in the up coming event lol
    You can also get the rare techs from the gearstore,provided you have enough medals.
    Man 
    up and stop
     the crying
    WC level 44
  • Supershaners
    Supershaners
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 86
    NO CHANGE

I think the payout is fine. Yeah it took me 165 bases to get all 3 of the unique tech.

You can't expect everything to be handed to you on a silver platter you still have to have determination and the will to get it.

If you think this is bad payout then you need to try the old way the unique unit bases payed out. I had to do about 30+ elite titan bases to get the unit and that had a pretty high chance of dropping compared to this.

• RS-GAZA-KAMIKAZ
    RS-GAZA-KAMIKAZ
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 119
    CHANGE

From the day they bring those bases till now im still hitting em and got nothing of major unique prizes yet fffs

• crackpot
    crackpot
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 13
    CHANGE
    iv done 300 and not 1 rare part so iv brought 2 ,,, kixeye need to change the pay outs 
  • King Diq Head
    King Diq Head
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 48
    CHANGE
    Skipjack said:
    <Mod Hat Off> I think the payouts need to be tweaked a bit... Rare is Rare and I get that, and I am sure Kixeye doesn't want to flood the tech in the 'game market' since at one point or another this tech will be available some other way shape or form.  I get that a select few should have it, use it and maybe even be a small testing group to get it... But this is like taking me to Tiffany's in New York and walking through the the entire 8,400 square feet and every single floor of jewelry and then I am not even  allowed to leave with a little blue box... Heck in a handbasket. I will go one step further.  It is like taking me to the York Plant of Harley Davidson and flashing all that chrome, pipes, and glorious sound and I leave with a sticker for my helmet?  I got some rare tech, but I hear all of you loud and clear about the hundreds of bases you had to do just to get the tech you wanted or ... to still be missing a piece or two.
    The majority of the techs are in gear store right now but like many say I have done 500 bases easily and have 2 of the techs.
    PUMP
  • nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 928
    edited 15 Oct 2017, 7:02PM
    CHANGE

Had to work while the bases were cc only. Did maybe 10 of them and only got tech for the valient with 1 drop for Spartans. After that I simply gave up because I don't have any valients and I'm not wasting my units health for tech I can't use.

Photo:
  • SAMURAI_JAY
    SAMURAI_JAY
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 1,065
    CHANGE
    I think you guys should post how many of the other tech you have. I must be lucky because I got the fire tech for blackout and war rig. but lets see who has the most flamethrowers and fire grenades. I have 69 flamethrowers and 60 fire grenades I am sure someone will have a lot more than that.
    Image result for the best tank in the world pictures
  • ROYBOY31666
    ROYBOY31666
    Minor Nuisance
    CHANGE

I think the payout is fine. Yeah it took me 165 bases to get all 3 of the unique tech.

You can't expect everything to be handed to you on a silver platter you still have to have determination and the will to get it.

If you think this is bad payout then you need to try the old way the unique unit bases payed out. I had to do about 30+ elite titan bases to get the unit and that had a pretty high chance of dropping compared to this.

I dont almost 400. and guess what nothing

• Guardin
    Guardin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 298
    NO CHANGE
    i did 500 bases to get the 3 tech so easy 
  • ROYBOY31666
    ROYBOY31666
    Minor Nuisance
    CHANGE
    i did 400 got not 1

• Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,039
    CHANGE
      The payout for these bases and future bases like this do need to change.  Their payouts should be just like the old Sickle Syndicate Bases.  In which we hit a certain number of those bases and we were awarded the prize.  That way players would be guaranteed to be awarded the prize and not have to hit close to 150 or even more bases to be awarded a certain prize. 
  • gary larson
    gary larson
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 490
    getting old fast doing thes getting same payout

• astroturf1
    astroturf1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 105
    CHANGE
    i have completed over 60 bases and have not recieved any unique tech it is a disapointment that these bases are only for coiners i know if i bought gold BAAM i would get that drop it is rigged only for coiners it is how kixeye is and always has been