This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

HELP!

Toto0071
Toto0071
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1

HELP some body! Burn my base! What can i do?

• JVL1978
    JVL1978
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 0
    Hey. The game crashes during play and can not contact the game
    JVL
  • Omagus30
    Omagus30
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 1

Check internet or WiFi connection. Sometimes I have to dismiss the current page and restart

• nelspj47
    nelspj47
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 1

Don't ask Kixeye about this issue they have people who will definitely not take blame for this issue they always want to throw it back to: it's your internet speed and will go as far as to tell you how to check it.

• Axel L
    Axel L
    WC Mod
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 10,323
    edited 18 May 2018, 7:36PM
    nelspj47 said:

Don't ask Kixeye about this issue they have people who will definitely not take blame for this issue they always want to throw it back to: it's your internet speed and will go as far as to tell you how to check it.

Performance issues can occur due to a lot of different factors and few of them are connectivity with the game servers, the device and overall internet speed. One of the reason why they suggest these things indirectly is to know if the issue is either caused on your or there end.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.