Fan Created Heavy Weapon

Dxiled
Dxiled
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 3
In case you didn't read the title, no, this is not real and probably will never be real. It's purely for comic relief. So don't go bashing this as false information.

So me and a friend were discussing the future of Generalists, and whether or not there would be a Generalist sub. (probably not was the conclusion). Thinking of the Empyrean's Heavy Weapon, I said it could be a sub if you strapped a "Heavy Rock" to it. Then I got a bit carried away and this was the result.

Again, this would probably never exist because the logistics would be weird (is it a sub or not a sub?) but it's fun to think of stuff like this.

I have no idea what I'm doing. 
  • Super-Kami
    Super-Kami
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 746
    An idea is: the rock makes it so heavy it does not re-surface so is always underwater like the fangtooth. and with its reduced combat speed, forsaken engineers discovered a way to increase torpedo weapon range at the cost of some cloak efficiency. for stats it could be torpedo range +10% and cloak efficiency -5% 

Sectors Visited: 275, 305, 382, 428, 53, 350, 106, 182, 244, 37, 373         Level: 100+       
    Alliance: USSHMS