This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

How long does the support need for an answer? Is 36h normal?

Andreas5879
Andreas5879
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 4

I sent a ticket cause my son overwrote my lvl65 account with a new one... bad news, but many of my alliance confirmed the support is able to restore the account. Is that true ? And do the really need 36h to answer the request or am I doing something wrong? Spent a few hundredths of euros here but it seems I should restart and spent again money (I will for sure Not again when starting at 0) or wait forever? Can I delete the game as it‘s not possible to restore?

• Andreas5879
    Andreas5879
    Greenhorn

@Andreas5879 said:
    I sent a ticket cause my son overwrote my lvl65 account with a new one... bad news, but many of my alliance confirmed the support is able to restore the account. Is that true ? And do the really need 36h to answer the request or am I doing something wrong? Spent a few hundredths of euros here but it seems I should restart and spent again money (I will for sure Not again when starting at 0) or wait forever? Can I delete the game as it‘s not possible to restore?

• Andreas5879
    Andreas5879
    Greenhorn

More than 48h now without an answer from support

• Andreas5879
    Andreas5879
    Greenhorn

72h +