BOUNTY SEASON 2 DISCUSSION QUESTION

• DarkMethod
    DarkMethod
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 796
    So you were or were not going to replace the sneaky opt in button placement?!
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,257
    Wild_G said:
    Remove the Bounty activation icon from the dock screen, like, NOW! This is such a blatant attempt to get players to accidentally get drawn into this mess, the brazenness is mind-boggling. 
    Yep totally agree.  No where do you say in the briefing that you can start Bounty in Dock.  So like last time Kix put it there for people to "Accidentally" Join Bounty even if they wasn't intending to Join.  Kix again you didn't list AT ALL!!!  This button SHOULDN'T BE IN DOCK WHERE WE LAUNCH FLEETS AND REPAIR FLEETS!!
    Clicking that button now brings you to the Bounty Pop up.  It does not instantly opt you in.  We changed that after last season.
    If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
    Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
    Not sure about the rules
  • TheOctopus
    TheOctopus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 1,350
    Wild_G said:
    Remove the Bounty activation icon from the dock screen, like, NOW! This is such a blatant attempt to get players to accidentally get drawn into this mess, the brazenness is mind-boggling. 
    Yep totally agree.  No where do you say in the briefing that you can start Bounty in Dock.  So like last time Kix put it there for people to "Accidentally" Join Bounty even if they wasn't intending to Join.  Kix again you didn't list AT ALL!!!  This button SHOULDN'T BE IN DOCK WHERE WE LAUNCH FLEETS AND REPAIR FLEETS!!
    Clicking that button now brings you to the Bounty Pop up.  It does not instantly opt you in.  We changed that after last season.
    Fair enough, but why have it there at all? There is no logical reason whatever.
  • mattheusD
    mattheusD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 412
    need offers from research

can there come troughs with ressarche so people can get off some new boats that cost less rep or possibly omega weapons or other things that are useful for bounty
  • Nova-Rogue
    Nova-Rogue
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 188
    both say payout is 100.

• Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 571
    edited 5 Oct 2017, 5:22PM
    lol, kix mad them almost impossible to hit with mudgluts, which kinda screws
    us that what difference is!

• IceDeCoup
    IceDeCoup
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 10
    There's a Justice in the 96 
  • james.sadler.334
    james.sadler.334
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 173
    question    im 112 lvel  worth  285 points to guy  who hit me?? he  123 lvl  worth nil points to me      howed the maths work???
  • JP187INC
    JP187INC
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 149
    game wont load conquer fleet for repair and also every time I try to log out and log back in building repairs are starting all over from the beginning :(
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 17,947
  • zantil
    zantil
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 378
    He could have reached a "secure bounty" milestone, then he can secure, and hit you again, and suck your bounty.

Im rather sad that i joined before reading the new rules, and spend uranium on upgrading bounty level - that does ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!

Waste of uranium, waste of time, waste of.. everything.
  • JP187INC
    JP187INC
    Minor Nuisance
    OK buildings are not starting over but fleet will not load to repair
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    edited 5 Oct 2017, 5:39PM
    game wont load conquer fleet for repair and also every time I try to log out and log back in building repairs are starting all over from the beginning :(
    The pop up is a reminder that you can instant repair,  it's not reseting your progress each time you login.

QA is looking at the Conq repair queue right now.
    Not sure about the rules
  • Mila Conor
    Mila Conor
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 174
    just got hit, clicked repair, all usual but new shipyard - it says it has 10s remaining on its repair but its stuck like that for ages, losing precious build time ...

Kix pls advise ...
    I passed it along, did it fix itself with a refresh? 
    did not fix itself but after some time the timer on the red shipyard repair went down from 10s to 9s. so i m guessing it will finish repairing when base is repaired, like 8hrs... that might help pinpoint the problem - i am thinking the repair timer for the red shipyard was maybe set wrong to like 10 hrs or so ?? and only the visual says 10s ... donno...
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,604
    you had more bounty than him....he probably had just banked...
    has nothing to do with base level

"Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • Wild_G
    Wild_G
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 837
    Wild_G said:
    It still SHOULDN'T BE THERE!! Why put it there for us to still "ACCIDENTALLY" click on it.  All of us that don't don't want to join have to put up with catching ourselves not clicking on this button.  IT DOESN'T BELONG IN THE DOCK!!!  THERE IS NO PURPOSE OF IT BEING IN THE DOCK EXCEPT TO STILL TRYING TO CATCH PEOPLE AND THEY JOIN WITHOUT WANTING TO.
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    zantil said:
    He could have reached a "secure bounty" milestone, then he can secure, and hit you again, and suck your bounty.

Im rather sad that i joined before reading the new rules, and spend uranium on upgrading bounty level - that does ABSOLUTLY NOTHING!

Upgrading your Bounty upgrades your base defense,  which helps you hold on to your bounty you have earned.
    Not sure about the rules
  • JP187INC
    JP187INC
    Minor Nuisance
    fleet finally loaded after 7 or 8 tries all is good for now

• Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 571
    IceDeCoup said:
    There's a Justice in the 96 
    not sure if the Justice has high thermal or sonar!

• Ice_DS
    Ice_DS
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 362
    zantil said:

Upgrading your Bounty upgrades your base defense,  which helps you hold on to your bounty you have earned.
    just upgrades your OP defense...says nothing about turrets
  • Ice_DS
    Ice_DS
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 362
    No timer for the 4 hour bounty chest?
  • whatever1288
    whatever1288
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 98
    ya justice wasnt in there the 1st 10 95s i hit but magically now they are way to go kix

• JP187INC
    JP187INC
    Minor Nuisance
    Thanks for the quick response lots of complaining but I think you guys have done a better job over the last 6 months compared to years before:)
  • maddad
    maddad
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 510
    same here
    cant repair conq fleet,base not repairing,got hit,over 1hr ago base said 8hrs4mins rep, base still has 8hrs 4min rep

• blue_army2004
    blue_army2004
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 59
    can you still hit bandit targets and get bounty points while your base is in bubble and not fully repaired?
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    question    im 112 lvel  worth  285 points to guy  who hit me?? he  123 lvl  worth nil points to me      howed the maths work???
    Bounty is only given when the attacker has less unsecured bounty then the defender.
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • michaelg21
    michaelg21
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,284
    OK-as a long time player I dont have the BUS so please Kixeye-tell me/us how to defeat the Bandit 96 target. Every ship/fleet I have dies long before I can get to the island from the Concussive Axioms. No chance there are simply too many of them. And this for just 100 points? Come on now.