BOUNTY SEASON 2 DISCUSSION QUESTION

• Ladysherada
    Ladysherada
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 86
    Nicely done on awarding the final 800 bounty drop for those who depended on it.  :)
  • sk1rmisher
    sk1rmisher
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 225
    This was a major improvement over the first bounty. I didn't have any issues with point drops. However the the amount of time I had I was unable to make it to 37k, lack of grind targets(88,99's) and hardly any bases showing up in the finder made it very difficult to get points. I was hit 47 times and yes I hit back but with repairs and NO RESOURCES being dropped in your grind targets I quickly ran out of zyn and found myself having to do more chores to keep myself going in our event. Which took away from the time I had to actually play your event. I think you should take a look at your prize list and maybe offer a single twinblade hull as a prize even if its at a higher rate than the 2 together. 
  • captn j
    captn j
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 10
    have a few thousand left in the bounty, would be nice if kix added stucture tokens to the store so we could use up the rest of the bounty points
  • Dazandren
    Dazandren
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,329
    i also got a final 800 bounty points after event ended.
  • BlackPoops98
    BlackPoops98
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 851
    Best event I never played! Simply logging in 10 minutes every 8 hours to get my banked reward and collect the next reward to lock it in to secured bounty I earned enough points to get Rage, radon slinger, radon breeder,  reina's rage, a 12 hour build token, and the D99-S explosive turret. A great reward for not playing the game all weekend and just setting alarm clocks on my phone to get me in when I needed to secure some free bounty. All I expected from the even was the radon slinger to put on my Alpha B shell so event exceeded my expectations!
    BlackPoops98
    <-- Firing massive chunks of black poo since '98 -->

• BlackPoops98
    BlackPoops98
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 851
    Drax said:
    Drax said:
    Next bounty grant in 25 mins...
    Bounty hunt ends in 25 mins...

will we get the grant or not? that's the big question.

can I count on that for planning my redeem or do I need to forget about it?

thanks

Fact: Trolls live under bridges, [Quote Source: Billy goats gruff] 
    Nope... no payout...
    I got my final payout. I was careful to time how long it takes my base to load so as to mash to load base button from the world map with 14s remaining and when the base loaded I saw the event was over and then a few seconds later it gave me my final bounty grant which was nice as it gave me just enough to be able to get the Reina'a Rage. 
    BlackPoops98
    <-- Firing massive chunks of black poo since '98 -->

• grebnoj
    grebnoj
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 98
    this would help with both bounty and general game as their is now alot of bases of people who have quit or dont play often that have continual destroyed bases wasting players time over and over again
  • Jan Spiegelberg
    Jan Spiegelberg
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 209

Uhm... help?
    I got the last 800 points 30 minutes ago when logging in, are we sure they still count? :(
  • NusaCat
    NusaCat
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 528
    They counted for me, I had only 600 left over when I was done, so I used some of them.

Your problem looks like a kix bug....someone put a > check in instead of a >= check.
  • Shapu_the_farm
    Shapu_the_farm
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,947
    edited 9 Oct 2017, 5:52PM
    Make it a full day and I'm on board.  Otherwise you can just keep farming the same dead base three or four times a day.

(EDIT: During bounty, obvs)
  • Skyline1627
    Skyline1627
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 193
    WOOHOOO ITS FINALLY OVER!

• Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,604
    unless you're intentionally slumming along the fringes, looking for isolated, low level bases to avoid anything close to a competitive encounter - it's really quite easy to find active bases to hit.
    "Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • grebnoj
    grebnoj
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 98
    edited 9 Oct 2017, 7:17PM
    unless you're intentionally slumming along the fringes, looking for isolated, low level bases to avoid anything close to a competitive encounter - it's really quite easy to find active bases to hit.
    so says the guy who is likely level 115 or more and has all the goodies not so easy at level 91 with one pride fleet that is not optimal yet considering other level 91s who are active may or may not have a base like mine and just now trying to do dailies i hit 10 dead bases(all in an allie)
     within my level range to get 1 not dead and the whole bounty thing........
    Make it a full day and I'm on board.  Otherwise you can just keep farming the same dead base three or four times a day.

why a full day i was saying nothing about bubbles i was saying auto repair within 20 mins only too allow base preping
  • Shapu_the_farm
    Shapu_the_farm
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,947
    grebnoj said:
    so says the guy who is likely level 115 or more and has all the goodies not so easy at level 91 with one pride fleet that is not optimal yet considering other level 91s who are active may or may not have a base like mine and just now trying to do dailies i hit 10 dead bases(all in an allie)
     within my level range to get 1 not dead and the whole bounty thing........

why a full day i was saying nothing about bubbles i was saying auto repair within 20 mins only too allow base preping
    Because people will abuse the auto-repair function.
  • carol.santti
    carol.santti
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 230
    hummm    I found many dead bases during the bounty     so dock doesn't repair if destroyed
  • velvas
    velvas
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 55
    And surely the repair base pop up shouldn't pop up even after entering base over 10 times and it's already repairing....

• bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,094
    labaron26 said:
    How do you get your base repaired without a bubble....My base was 72% damaged, Defending Fleet destroyed, and Dock destroyed...I cannot get my dock repaired in order to repair my Defending fleet...I have no bubble and have been attacked 2 times since first one...No bubble, Dock keeps getting destroyed...I don't mind being destroyed, but at least give me a chance to repair........and please don't tell me to speed repair...
    you build a better base so you don't get destroyed.

defence is significantly stronger than offence right now.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 17,229
    hummm    I found many dead bases during the bounty     so dock doesn't repair if destroyed
    It does repair, when the player logs back in it'll show its status.  It shows dead to attackers to keep from killing the dock and taking medals or bounty.
  • Sephiroth44
    Sephiroth44
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 142
    Laredo said:
    new to bounty but does dock auto repair not work while in bounty season? also is the base repair button supposed to pop up everytime i enter my base?
    A destroyed dock does auto repair, a damaged dock does not.  Yes, the popup is working as intended.
    doesnt really make too much sense to do it that way. so if its 1 sec away from being destroyed it wont auto repair? 
  • richard.shipp.58766
    richard.shipp.58766
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 65
    I didn't do first Bounty but did do this one and happy I did.  Got prizes that will help keep me in the game longer as I was getting so far behind.  
  • paul.h.fortin
    paul.h.fortin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 215
    Both times I see a lack of lower cost items to purchase in bounty.
    Dumped around 1500 this time . What a waste. 
    Offering up something low cost would be nice.
    Building repairs , ship repairs.Hell even Titanium or uri would be better than loosing points.

• Firebreather13
    Firebreather13
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 31
    Hopefully the devs will read this and take into consideration the fact that the Bonus Targets in the Bounty event spawned through the night for those of us on the opposite timezone to the US. They were limited in their release as it was, but to find that they spawned while the Aussies (in particular) were asleep, made it almost impossible for us to hit them for points. Next time, please take into account the fact that there are people from all different timezones playing this game and an event such as this, where points can be hard to come by, needs to be as even a playing field as possible.
  • Ryan Baum
    Ryan Baum
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 124
    According to the video Kixeye put out they said these targets were not meant to be the major points you needed to get the top prizes. With all the defensive bonuses given to our OPs it made it impossible to kill a high level base in 5 mins. I for one had my base leveled by a great fleet but that person never killed my OP. The PvE targets were the ONLY way to get major points so if KIXEYE really meant this to be PvP they failed again.  Im hoping they do look at this topic and make adjustments next month. 
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4,004
    Laredo said:
    new to bounty but does dock auto repair not work while in bounty season? also is the base repair button supposed to pop up everytime i enter my base?
    A destroyed dock does auto repair, a damaged dock does not.  Yes, the popup is working as intended.
    doesnt really make too much sense to do it that way. so if its 1 sec away from being destroyed it wont auto repair? 
    No, it will not. It must be completely destroyed to start repairing.
  • bp forlife
    bp forlife
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 505
    all in all the bounty was hit and miss as far as i could see it i got hit 3 times i hit lots of bases till locator said no one to be found  i hit a lot of 96's but as far as i could see the "random spawn" of the 88 and 99 was all set around the time the yanks play it was always a spawn when i was in bed  after talking to a lot of players the spawns always happened with in a 4 hr period i was playing the game up to 16 hr a day and only caught the spawn once  i did enjoy the bounty i thought there was something in it for everyone that wanted to play it just make the spawn times more random or have 2 spawns a day aprox 12hr apart give or take a few hrs either side to keep ppl guessing thats my only gripe with the bounty
  • harry.linderman
    harry.linderman
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 76
    anyone else have trouble with turrets not firing during base defense?
  • Altonator
    Altonator
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,811
    edited 10 Oct 2017, 7:54AM
    NO resources  resources  can i have more  tyvm  .  Can t  coin resources i am not rich  but . if all  them bandits paid out  , mighta had enuff res . To coin brennus and such  . Feel starved out here  Hungry  but  must curb 
  • Destructers
    Destructers
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 30
    edited 10 Oct 2017, 8:34AM
    I got rage and the thrower just for free......... I did nothing. I just logged in every four hours and relocate to a DEAD SECTOR not to get attacked..(Im only Lv71). I join the bounty the day before the hunt was over.
  • Jerry.Johnson16
    Jerry.Johnson16
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 11
    Good job Kixeye, if ya didn't mess with enuf players in the first season of bounty that there were hardly any in the second season but now you have kicked those who did play second season right in the teeth... 15,000 bounty points for courage and now i see it for 4,000,000 points in the next raid in 2 days... you are pathetic.  I can reassure you the third season of bounty is gonna be a hard sell, good luck with that.
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    Good job Kixeye, if ya didn't mess with enuf players in the first season of bounty that there were hardly any in the second season but now you have kicked those who did play second season right in the teeth... 15,000 bounty points for courage and now i see it for 4,000,000 points in the next raid in 2 days... you are pathetic.  I can reassure you the third season of bounty is gonna be a hard sell, good luck with that.
    Well, it is people's own fault for claiming it before checking to see what raid prizes were...   Bounty redemption still has over 3 days to go. Image result for shrug gif
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "