BOUNTY SEASON 2 DISCUSSION QUESTION

• mental_blank
    mental_blank
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 11
    Come on respawn the 88's and 99's I live in australia and when u spawn them targets we are in bed and at work please think of ur overseas customers.
  • Capt.Bly
    Capt.Bly
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,539
    I've only seen 2 of these "spawns" since the bounty started in sector 37
    players first my ****
  • fluFFy2007
    fluFFy2007
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 436
    99? i can't even kill a 96 and only 88 and 85 lol
    i refuse to coin. i'll wait
  • CaptainI
    CaptainI
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 507

99 is a 96 with more points

• STR3ST
    STR3ST
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 25
    If you cannot play the Bounty, do the TLC's, the missions, get your ally points, or plainly cannot keep up or try hard to play effectively, or more importantly whinge every time on forums and facebook, then perhaps this game is not for you.  Face reality and either play or move on. 
  • Squishimus Primus
    Squishimus Primus
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2010 Posts: 65
    I have spent half, my Bounty event time, with a Negative number as my unsecured bounty?  This is normal or not?  I check and see, -1,128 in Unsecured Bounty.   
     I HAVE Magic Missile'd the DARKNESS! AND WON!    Squish 177/183/259/268/275/377/434 
  • CaptainI
    CaptainI
    Skilled Warrior
    Can a Mod confirm if the 37K is for two Twin Blades or are they £37K each and you can win 2 
  • Choerine
    Choerine
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 8
    sean007e5 said:
    **** tired of being a farm to lvl 110+ fleets---have a lvl 73 base and it takes long to repair my dock than protection lasts---either make the higher lvls fight each other or will find another game that gives me a chance

Lvl 81 here..... Every base worth anything near me that kix lists in the locator is 105+. Kix needs to list EVERY base worth anything... not just closest 1's. Also crappy the last days final checkpoint was over 13k. I grinded out 85's just to lose it ALL to a lvl 111. Will not be doing bounty again. 
  • zijie.chow
    zijie.chow
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 139
    Will there be a final bounty grant exactly when the bounty ends?

• leonvdburgh
    leonvdburgh
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 647
    each and win 2
  • labaron26
    labaron26
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2010 Posts: 1,177
    How do you get your base repaired without a bubble....My base was 72% damaged, Defending Fleet destroyed, and Dock destroyed...I cannot get my dock repaired in order to repair my Defending fleet...I have no bubble and have been attacked 2 times since first one...No bubble, Dock keeps getting destroyed...I don't mind being destroyed, but at least give me a chance to repair........and please don't tell me to speed repair...
  • joe crossland
    joe crossland
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,249
    Will there be a final bounty grant exactly when the bounty ends?

good question but if i were you i wouldnt hold my breath and bank on it 
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,069
    edited 9 Oct 2017, 1:32PM
    I'm confused on the store, the twinblades are going for 37K bounty x2.  does that mean you spend 37k and get both of them or 37k and get 1 BP.  

You get the print to build 2 hulls.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Sorry if this was asked already, the adder strike turret is limited?
    Yes, you get 1 for 5000 points.  In the briefing, it also shows as a limited print there.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Can a Mod confirm if the 37K is for two Twin Blades or are they £37K each and you can win 2 

Laredo said:
    I'm confused on the store, the twinblades are going for 37K bounty x2.  does that mean you spend 37k and get both of them or 37k and get 1 BP.  

You get the print to build 2 hulls.

• Sephiroth44
    Sephiroth44
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 146
    edited 9 Oct 2017, 1:42PM
    new to bounty but does dock auto repair not work while in bounty season? also is the base repair button supposed to pop up everytime i enter my base?
  • USS-Sovereign
    USS-Sovereign
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 817
    new to bounty but does dock auto repair not work while in bounty season? also is the base repair button supposed to pop up everytime i enter my base?
    yes for 2nd question. dunno why though.
    Sectors Visited: 275, 305, 382, 428, 53, 350, 106, 182, 244, 37, 373,423         Level: 105+       
    Alliance: USSHMS
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,627
    I've seen this question asked 4 or 5 times with NO ANSWER from Mods/CM/DEVS/CEO's/etc. Will we get the final Bounty grant at the end? I am close to a goal but can not grind out the points I need. If I grind out 300 points will I get the final Bounty grant and reach my goal or will I be wasting a couple hours for nothing? I like to waste my time on here getting stuff, not wasting my time and getting nothing.

The pop-up says we will receive the grant. Since Kixeye never ever ever ever make mistakes is this a visual glitch?
  • CaptainI
    CaptainI
    Skilled Warrior
    Choerine said:
    sean007e5 said:
    **** tired of being a farm to lvl 110+ fleets---have a lvl 73 base and it takes long to repair my dock than protection lasts---either make the higher lvls fight each other or will find another game that gives me a chance

Lvl 81 here..... Every base worth anything near me that kix lists in the locator is 105+. Kix needs to list EVERY base worth anything... not just closest 1's. Also crappy the last days final checkpoint was over 13k. I grinded out 85's just to lose it ALL to a lvl 111. Will not be doing bounty again. 

Just heck the leader board and go hit
  • CaptainI
    CaptainI
    Skilled Warrior
    I've seen this question asked 4 or 5 times with NO ANSWER from Mods/CM/DEVS/CEO's/etc. Will we get the final Bounty grant at the end? I am close to a goal but can not grind out the points I need. If I grind out 300 points will I get the final Bounty grant and reach my goal or will I be wasting a couple hours for nothing? I like to waste my time on here getting stuff, not wasting my time and getting nothing.

The pop-up says we will receive the grant. Since Kixeye never ever ever ever make mistakes is this a visual glitch?
    All Bounty gets converted to secure after the Bounty closes. So as long as your unsecured does not get stolen you will be fine.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    A destroyed dock does auto repair, a damaged dock does not.  Yes, the popup is working as intended.
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4,170
    Yes. It says that in the bounty briefing.
  • scott.davidson.1968
    scott.davidson.1968
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 7
    if you are gonna let bounty and none bounty hit you with a shortened bubble time kixeye you need to auto repair base and guard in that time. i was down for hurricane harvey and got used to not being able to play. fix it.
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    I now see that Bounty ends ONE MINUTE before the next Bounty grant. It looks like we will not receive that last Bounty grant. That's dirty.
  • Drax
    Drax
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,710
    Next bounty grant in 25 mins...
    Bounty hunt ends in 25 mins...

will we get the grant or not? that's the big question.

can I count on that for planning my redeem or do I need to forget about it?

thanks

Fact: Trolls live under bridges, [Quote Source: Billy goats gruff] 
  • beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8,189
    I do not remember them saying or not saying but if it is in that section then we can assume it is.  Honestly, you really only need one.
    'Soon' in KIXEYE time means once our Sun dies'. 
     Wil Harbin said:

Kixeye hasn’t done as much to annoy its users as other game companies have. It doesn’t sell decorations for games and try to milk gamers for all they’re worth, and it doesn’t sell advanced weaponry that will allow rich gamers to wipe out poor gamers. But it does allow users to accelerate time in the game. Rather than wait for something to be developed, a user can pay to accelerate the build time for units.

• beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8,189
    Choerine said:
    sean007e5 said:

Just heck the leader board and go hit
    i did that for close to two hours this morning. the last three pages were all players that stopped after they secured so, a lot of them would not offer bounty because my unsecured was more than theirs considering, I started a day late.
    'Soon' in KIXEYE time means once our Sun dies'. 
     Wil Harbin said:

Kixeye hasn’t done as much to annoy its users as other game companies have. It doesn’t sell decorations for games and try to milk gamers for all they’re worth, and it doesn’t sell advanced weaponry that will allow rich gamers to wipe out poor gamers. But it does allow users to accelerate time in the game. Rather than wait for something to be developed, a user can pay to accelerate the build time for units.

• Drax
    Drax
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,710
    Drax said:
    Next bounty grant in 25 mins...
    Bounty hunt ends in 25 mins...

will we get the grant or not? that's the big question.

can I count on that for planning my redeem or do I need to forget about it?

thanks

Fact: Trolls live under bridges, [Quote Source: Billy goats gruff] 
    Nope... no payout...
  • ryda4lif3
    ryda4lif3
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 949

All Bounty gets converted to secure after the Bounty closes. So as long as your unsecured does not get stolen you will be fine.
    Your response has absolutely nothing to do with what he asked.
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    I got the final Bounty. Go in and out a couple times, it worked for me.