BOUNTY SEASON 2 DISCUSSION QUESTION

• Dazandren
    Dazandren
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,405
    if you don't already have them, i would definitely grab reinas rage and the regular rage
  • LTBW
    LTBW
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 13
    I keep hearing about 88s and 99s where the hell are they?
  • akkisigg
    akkisigg
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 513
    Guess it depends on what your focus will be. I'm prioritizing the new turret and special as, depending on how it works, it should be very powerful when placed well. Rage is still decent when built right, especially with flag. Axioms can also still be useful if you didn't get them and their special last time. Definitely wouldn't pass up that 12h token. Its not much, but every inch helps.
    "Fun" is subjective. What's fun for you may be dull for another. When you apply your subjective notion of "fun" onto another as an objective fact, you've set the standard that the only opinion that matters is your own and those kinds of people aren't much fun to be around.
  • michael_ v
    michael_ v
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 503
    edited 8 Oct 2017, 11:27PM
    How much for each Twinblade. Is it 37K for both or just one? Thanks for the responses

u get both thats why it say x2 and not 1 of 2

• Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,604
    I just spent over an hour of my time in search of bases to smash...And guess what ...didn't find 1 active base...all were dead...All were level 75+  all said they awarded at least 20 + ( useless medals )  Would it be to much to ask if the developers could set up something when you click on a base to see if it has been active in the last....Say 1 week...or so..???   
      O k now I have wasted 1 hour and 15 minutes on this game...time to go do something....  :)
    um.....are you missing something here, or am I
    this is the Bounty event thread - why are you commenting on medals?
    "Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,604
    Taff_bb said:
    I think auto repair is a MUST on all bases in Bounty. I have pressed repair more times in the last 3 days than i have in the last 3 months lol. But it is fun. No guard and no worries
    that pop up does not mean that your base isn't repairing
    you need to read the addendums to the Bounty release notes, it is clearly explained
    "Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • jeremy.c.hoyt
    jeremy.c.hoyt
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 14

Thanks for the input guys

• ryda4lif3
    ryda4lif3
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 949

On my phone so can't really go through all 21 pages here but why is my insecure bounty in the negative??

• Daniel Chapiesky
    Daniel Chapiesky
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 167
    I get the separate repair queue for conq/defend fleets...  that is all well and good if you have them... however I don't have conq/defend in my base defense fleet (and don't troll by saying "why not.. build em") --  since the base defense fleet is already locked so that you can't swap out damaged ships (no matter what type) why not have a repair queue for it during bounty?   I had to choose between doing FM or repairing my base defense fleet and that feels unbalanced with other players....   start your trolling now
  • xwolf1
    xwolf1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 10,979

Good way to end a post. Really encourages proper discussion. Hint: just because someone does not agree with you does not make them a troll. It makes you the troll.

But for the actual question . ....how is your choice for which fleet to repair any different from the usual time when bounty isn't around? If bounty was here then you would still be left with the exact same choice.

Life is too short not to have fun playing games. Best of luck to all.

Officially retired 11/11/17
  • Capt.Bly
    Capt.Bly
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,539
    S0ULHEX said:
    beel78 said:
    Smash Bases!  Steal Bounty! Earn Prizes!
    More info here (<--- Click Link)

any word on the adderstrike turret?  those stats can not be correct.  Not for the description.  Older turrets are better than that.  Missing a '0' somewhere or something?
    https://imgur.com/DHkWsiC
    24 secs to do the over time damage, in that amount of time a fleet of rages can be in the back of your base, still a garbage turret IMO
    players first my ****
  • downtownrhb
    downtownrhb
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 34
    edited 9 Oct 2017, 1:43AM
    i logged on and had -805 points WTH wasnt hit and didnt hit anyone

• Daniel Chapiesky
    Daniel Chapiesky
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 167
    edited 9 Oct 2017, 1:49AM
    If i had all conq/defenders in my base defense fleet then I could repair that with a second queue...  since i do not have conq/defenders i cannot...  when compared to other players who do, it seems unbalanced.  Does that make sense to you?   It is immaterial that I don't have conq/defenders since I have not had time to build them.  But during bounty with the high turnover of base hits it seems unbalanced.  (and thanks xwolf1 for A. adding nothing to the discussion and B.  comparing the question to a context which absolutely does not apply... good job)

• sean007e5
    sean007e5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 10
    **** tired of being a farm to lvl 110+ fleets---have a lvl 73 base and it takes long to repair my dock than protection lasts---either make the higher lvls fight each other or will find another game that gives me a chance

• gary.harrisun
    gary.harrisun
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 3
    Bounty is a lot of crap and just benefits Kixeye in gold coin, never play bounty AGAIN.

• xwolf1
    xwolf1
    Unicorn Overlord

Then run no guard. I had no guard in my base for the majority of this bounty for the simple reason that it would only give me something else to repair for minimal gain. If your guard can't handle the current base hitters out there then it is not helping and clearly hurting you in the end. You also could have not opted in for boi 8th and been hit less as well.

• TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    Bounty is a lot of crap and just benefits Kixeye in gold coin, never play bounty AGAIN.

Then why do I have 70k+ bounty without any coins :hushed:
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • War_StalkeR
    War_StalkeR
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,243
    TheHolsh said:

Because you have decent PvP fleets?
    Without a face, a single word, the flames of war unify
    Sundered clouds, a blooody rain, seas that fill the sky
    Capture the gods, advance the troops, fire consumes the towers
    Forge all spirits and bloodlines into the nine killing powers!
  • War_StalkeR
    War_StalkeR
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,243
    From my estimation, only about 300-400 players will get Twinblade hull.
    Without a face, a single word, the flames of war unify
    Sundered clouds, a blooody rain, seas that fill the sky
    Capture the gods, advance the troops, fire consumes the towers
    Forge all spirits and bloodlines into the nine killing powers!
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    TheHolsh said:

Because you have decent PvP fleets?
    gluts I built for free way back (how many time did they run that camp?...)
    And 3 old sloths with some half built rages.
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • GrumpyReign
    GrumpyReign
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 2,360
    have i missed something? there's a separate queue for defenders?
    I can feel you judging me. That's palpable. But, hey, I never said I was the hero of this story.
  • Gryffon
    Gryffon
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 627
    I have run no base guard for both bounties and done decently on points.  Equip some current turrets and get a better base setup and few things make it in.
  • Soulvampyr
    Soulvampyr
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 318
    well, this event has been somewhat lack lustered.  I get that they said the 99/88s would spawn "rare"  but hell rare is a bit of an over statement it seemed. More like Ultra-rare.  We've (at least where im at) had them spawn as few as 1x a day and as much as 3x..but still 3x in 24hrs...hell, 4 maybe 5x woulda been rare in my opinion...maybe as much  as 6x..say every 4hrs when the others are always respawning woulda been "rare" enough.  got lots of pts on bases and some on them, but **** too rare.

• Amidamaru
    Amidamaru
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 165
    will we be getting the 800 points as the event ends? Or will the one that happens 4 hours earlier be the last one? I need to know because I'm close to my goal.
  • one-eyed-pegleg
    one-eyed-pegleg
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 21
    Anyone got an idea of when these spawn? would be nice to use coin to repair fleets on something worth hitting.
  • xwolf1
    xwolf1
    Unicorn Overlord

Nobody knows the spawn system.

• one-eyed-pegleg
    one-eyed-pegleg
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 21
    xwolf1 said:

Nobody knows the spawn system.

Well darn, and here i was hoping for a last min coin grind.
  • Taffbb3zt
    Taffbb3zt
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 16
    sean007e5 said:
    **** tired of being a farm to lvl 110+ fleets---have a lvl 73 base and it takes long to repair my dock than protection lasts---either make the higher lvls fight each other or will find another game that gives me a chance

100% = 4 hour bubble, dock takes 2 1/2 hours to repair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Taff_bb
  • Typhoons
    Typhoons
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 2,403

@TheHolsh said:
    gary.harrisun said:

Because you are farming npc targets like most everyone else.

DoomRooster said
    This Warn You 
  • Cpt_Clueless
    Cpt_Clueless
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 217
    edited 9 Oct 2017, 7:22AM
    Sorry if this was asked already, the adder strike turret is limited?