BOUNTY SEASON 2 DISCUSSION QUESTION

• Melissa Black
    Melissa Black
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 18
    I'm confused on the store, the twinblades are going for 37K bounty x2.  does that mean you spend 37k and get both of them or 37k and get 1 BP.  

• THE_Dragon_Slayer
    THE_Dragon_Slayer
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 38
    is there not due a jackpot spawn has been this time everyday upto now?
    DS
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,318
    Why the change to 13,600 fro the last mega bank? it has been 6800 since the event started.  Still changing rules mid event I see Kix. 
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 97
  • renebuus.beldam
    renebuus.beldam
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 20
    Last day of bounty and rules are changed for tier 5. Suddently we need above 13000 points to secure. How ??? we have no targets aka playerbases and no 88 and 99 spawned the last 12 hours. ???????
  • CaptainI
    CaptainI
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 507
    Last day of bounty and rules are changed for tier 5. Suddently we need above 13000 points to secure. How ??? we have no targets aka playerbases and no 88 and 99 spawned the last 12 hours. ???????
    Have you CHECKED The leader boards unless you are Number 1 on your world you have targets :-) 

• DQO07
    DQO07
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 216
    Spack said:
    Reinforced chests, just got one today from the 5th daily goal, 50k uranium. What a joke. don't bother..........

I'm level 83 and heres my current target list. This bounty is a joke. Not many gonna be able to afford any of the decent prizes. 
    I'm level 79 and can crush all 3 because i prepared well for the last 4 months, what is your excuse?
  • renebuus.beldam
    renebuus.beldam
    Greenhorn
    Have you CHECKED The leader boards unless you are Number 1 on your world you have targets :-) 

• renebuus.beldam
    renebuus.beldam
    Greenhorn
    Sure I have a lv 129 and a lv 118 where I have no chance , the point was the change off rules!

• Proteus-606
    Proteus-606
    Master Tactician
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 2,195
    The new hull can be stopped with emaciptaor turrets and even blunder buss turrets.It can be stopped quite easily. Put one of those turrets with the new anti turret, and this ship wont even live to kill a single building
    I think you might be over-estimating things a little there. Sure it is weak to ballistic and pen, but it has high armour and INSANE damage, plus can chain missiles to distant targets.

All it needs to do is open the door for other ships and it's work is done. I think you'll be surprised when one hits you.
    Coming Soon in Kixeye land means "When Satan need to put the heating on"
  • Craig Snow
    Craig Snow
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 58
    Ok.  Why is it that a Raid redemption is only 24 hours after awards yet the Bounty Hunt redemption is 4 days?   Why the disparity?
  • is the store going to open early so we can spend our unsecured bounty?
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,258
    is the store going to open early so we can spend our unsecured bounty?
    No. The store opens after the event has ended. At that point, all Bounty is converted to secured.
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    John1975 said:
    Why the change to 13,600 fro the last mega bank? it has been 6800 since the event started.  Still changing rules mid event I see Kix. 
    For starters it is not possible to have enough secured Bounty to redeem the new toys. Had the pattern been followed you would have been short a bit.
  • THE_Dragon_Slayer
    THE_Dragon_Slayer
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 38
    no 88/99 spawn for jackpot for final 24hrs? come on kix talk about leaving players short............................

DS
  • Craig Snow
    Craig Snow
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 58
    Why is the redemption 4 days for Bounty Hunt yet only 23 hours for a raid.  Why the disparity?
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    John1975 said:
    For starters it is not possible to have enough secured Bounty to redeem the new toys. Had the pattern been followed you would have been short a bit.
    does not matter on the store I am 56,730 total bounty what matters is I should have had all banks in again today on the reset and received all the chest. The Change mid game is complete Bull.  Add in the fact there are 0 targets this will make 3 days now nothing to hit. 

• renebuus.beldam
    renebuus.beldam
    Greenhorn
    John1975 said:
    For starters it is not possible to have enough secured Bounty to redeem the new toys. Had the pattern been followed you would have been short a bit.But with no targets that have more than y what to do grind 85?
  • HenLai10
    HenLai10
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 638
    John1975 said:
    John1975 said:
    does not matter on the store I am 56,730 total bounty what matters is I should have had all banks in again today on the reset and received all the chest. The Change mid game is complete Bull.  Add in the fact there are 0 targets this will make 3 days now nothing to hit. 

If you look at the bounty briefing, the picture that Rampage used for receiving the chests was for 13,600 checkpoint.  I believe in the first bounty event, we also had a similar higher point total needed for the last day's final check point.  As for 0 targets, just use the leaderboard for your world to find other targets.  

• John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    HenLai10 said:
    John1975 said:
    John1975 said:

If you look at the bounty briefing, the picture that Rampage used for receiving the chests was for 13,600 checkpoint.  I believe in the first bounty event, we also had a similar higher point total needed for the last day's final check point.  As for 0 targets, just use the leaderboard for your world to find other targets.  
    Oh yes the leader board the one I was # 3 on all way up to 99 spawn I missed yesterday as it only lasted for about 4 min? Same LB I am now # 30 on and 27 of the 29 get tucked in by someone with phantom gluts and the ohther 3 I have yet to see anyone break their base few that managed to get to OP  only had a min left on clock and with the Buff barely scratched the OP.  How could I forget that great tool for finding targets with more than me. 
  • sean007e5
    sean007e5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 10
    It takes longer for my dock to repair then my protection lasts------who wants to play a game like that
  • Grapeshot
    Grapeshot
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 30
    reduce the armour, most docks have zero armour for faster repair
  • Why can we open tickets anymore on Kixeye site under support??
    My ship gone rogue again, and not happy...
    When r u going to fix this bug Kixeye?
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Grapeshot said:
    reduce the armour, most docks have zero armour for faster repair
    Armor on buildings doesn't effect repair time. The shortest bubble you can have during Bounty is 2 hours, and the higher level docks take just over that to repair.
  • HenLai10
    HenLai10
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 638
    John1975 said:
    HenLai10 said:
    John1975 said:
    John1975 said:

Oh yes the leader board the one I was # 3 on all way up to 99 spawn I missed yesterday as it only lasted for about 4 min? Same LB I am now # 30 on and 27 of the 29 get tucked in by someone with phantom gluts and the ohther 3 I have yet to see anyone break their base few that managed to get to OP  only had a min left on clock and with the Buff barely scratched the OP.  How could I forget that great tool for finding targets with more than me. 
    Wow I didn't realize what a great player you are.  Sorry if I gave you bad info.  May I have your autograph???

• Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,172
    edited 8 Oct 2017, 9:37PM
    The new hull can be stopped with emaciptaor turrets and even blunder buss turrets.It can be stopped quite easily. Put one of those turrets with the new anti turret, and this ship wont even live to kill a single building

Hmmm you can stop a ship, that is NOT in the game yet (and you find it easy?) Bear in mind they brought out OP10 which KILLED all basers from getting in a half decent base.

speaking of hacking is against forum rules - specs

• The_BoogieMan
    The_BoogieMan
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 48
    This bounty season is total BS. I look at my targets, lowest level target I see is a 104, I do not have the fleets for a 104 and no way to back out of the Bounty Season. Lowest lvl to hit me thus far was a 94, do not have the fleets to hit him either. How far up your rear ends is your heads? If this was a way to get players to come back and or not leave, it was a total fail. Seriously considering quitting this game and you lose yet another paying player. Great freaking job. 
  • AlexTheGreat81
    AlexTheGreat81
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 105
    How much for each Twinblade. Is it 37K for both or just one? Thanks for the responses

• jeremy.c.hoyt
    jeremy.c.hoyt
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 14

Looking for feedback on what prizes to get in bounty 2. I'll have around 12,000 in points to work with. Thanks for the advice.

• michael_ v
    michael_ v
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 503
    I'm confused on the store, the twinblades are going for 37K bounty x2.  does that mean you spend 37k and get both of them or 37k and get 1 BP.  

u get 2 for 37 k
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4,213
    How much for each Twinblade. Is it 37K for both or just one? Thanks for the responses

37k for both.