BOUNTY SEASON 2 DISCUSSION QUESTION

• beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8,189
    no time was issued so it is known only to, Kixeye.  Also...Spawn times.....
    'Soon' in KIXEYE time means once our Sun dies'. 
     Wil Harbin said:

Kixeye hasn’t done as much to annoy its users as other game companies have. It doesn’t sell decorations for games and try to milk gamers for all they’re worth, and it doesn’t sell advanced weaponry that will allow rich gamers to wipe out poor gamers. But it does allow users to accelerate time in the game. Rather than wait for something to be developed, a user can pay to accelerate the build time for units.

• Xcalubur
    Xcalubur
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,655

Let's not forget how the bounty delayed so much building time because a 4 hr bubble is not enough to have a fully repaired base so it can do some upgrading. 3 days left on my op 10 turned into a whole week....

Major horse chit. I mean i at least I can hang onto some free bounty...but it ain't worth it...

Kix hoped you would coin the upgrade lol. It is their strategy to plan the bounty thing right now so a number of players should pull their wallets lol.
    OP10 is the reason why I passed on this base smashing event that delays upgrades
    :pJust think simple: it is still just a game:p
  • The StruthTruth
    The StruthTruth
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 263
    As it stands only a couple of hundred people will get the new ship, weapon and special......only a hand full of people will get every thing.......the jack pot targets need to spawn more to give the other 99.99% a chance at top prizes
  • CaptainI
    CaptainI
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 507
    As it stands only a couple of hundred people will get the new ship, weapon and special......only a hand full of people will get every thing.......the jack pot targets need to spawn more to give the other 99.99% a chance at top prizes
    We dont want everyone with the top prizes ;-)  Go hit a few bases and stop complaining as this is meant to be PvP event not a PvE event
  • Clay Aaron
    Clay Aaron
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 44
    The new hull can be stopped with emaciptaor turrets and even blunder buss turrets.It can be stopped quite easily. Put one of those turrets with the new anti turret, and this ship wont even live to kill a single building
  • Drax
    Drax
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,719
    The new hull can be stopped with emaciptaor turrets and even blunder buss turrets.It can be stopped quite easily. Put one of those turrets with the new anti turret, and this ship wont even live to kill a single building
    Can you record the first few that walk through your base to show us how you stopped them please ;)
  • mattheusD
    mattheusD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 412
    can anyone give the exact time that the bounty 99 comes on the map
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,245
    The spawn times are unknown as it says in the briefing "they spawn rarely".
  • klington
    klington
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 871

Thanks......

• iwona.esser.1
    iwona.esser.1
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,715
    Dazandren said:
    Kixeye what were you thinking with the outpost defense buffs.... Even if you make a good base you run out of time to kill the outpost... I sunk a base worth 6k medals and had 2 min to kill it with 2 sloths and survivor and couldnt even kill it in time.. Whats the point in hitting top bases during bounty if u are just gonna run out of time anyway...
    What have you expected? Now to take out OP in time you need best possible PvP fleet for it.
    and a BUS and 2 sloths is not the best possible PvP fleet? What are we supposed to use? the new ship thats not even out yet???
    a BUS and 4 sloths maybe?  if you have room on weight, of course...
    My actual fleet for hitting that specific base was a BUS, 2 sloths, and 2 survivors... You won't get in any good base using only sloths. Point is it should not take 3-4 min to kill just an OP when we only have 5 min to destroy the entire base. Of course this only relates the bounty buffs on the OP defense which is why it is such a problem.
    ------------------------------------------------------
  • ryda4lif3
    ryda4lif3
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 956
    We dont want everyone with the top prizes ;-)  Go hit a few bases and stop complaining as this is meant to be PvP event not a PvE event
    Kinda hard to hit bases when no one has more bounty then you do.
  • Clay Aaron
    Clay Aaron
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 44
    Drax said:
    Can you record the first few that walk through your base to show us how you stopped them please ;)
    A lot people have missed that this hull has no additional bonus range. So a justice with penance cannons could shoot it as well. Albeit a good hull it's lacking a lot of a lib will provide and the new anti turret stops a crap ton of missiles in their tracks unless you can over load it's reload. It would need to be combined with something for a base hit
  • CaptainI
    CaptainI
    Skilled Warrior
    ryda4lif3 said:
    Kinda hard to hit bases when no one has more bounty then you do.
    Unless your are in the top 10 there is always people to hit check the leader board and ignore the search facility
  • tigerexp
    tigerexp
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 100
    What are bounty chests, cos they dont even show up on the graphic in my base and despite banking loads not even got one of these chests
    Can anyone enlighten me? do I need to submit a ticket? 
  • Ruube1
    Ruube1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,380
    edited 7 Oct 2017, 7:19PM
    Do you really think that some one is stupid enough to tell you the exact time? That would mean there is 1 more player to get their targets. I know the exact time when they spawn, but won't talk about it.

And what comes to this being a PvP event... oh dear, it is far from it. I have hit 2 bases and sitting at 27k points. The PvE targets should not be there when we are talking about PvP event. 
  • mattheusD
    mattheusD
    Skilled Warrior
    Ruube1 said:
    Do you really think that some one is stupid enough to tell you the exact time? That would mean there is 1 more player to get their targets. I know the exact time when they spawn, but won't talk about it.

And what comes to this being a PvP event... oh dear, it is far from it. I have hit 2 bases and sitting at 27k points. The PvE targets should not be there when we are talking about PvP event. 
    his multiple people are looking for the exact times when they appear on the map that players do not distort it by saying it's so different it might be stupid but some kix fellow worker may make it public so that everyone has a fair chance to hit these targets ...
  • beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8,189
    edited 7 Oct 2017, 7:33PM
    those 73 medals makes you an expert on base hitting hunh?  This is why good base hitters normally have two tanks in a fleet (if not more to be able to swap out) to tank different parts of a base. Now a Rage AND the twinblade for a tank plus a BUS and two sloths.....and your theory goes down the drain (actually any tier 6 hull can be used as a tank or gluts (since a Blunder) doesn't hit underwater. As to the emancipator...evade is your friend and it is easy to get very high evade on this hull.
    'Soon' in KIXEYE time means once our Sun dies'. 
     Wil Harbin said:

Kixeye hasn’t done as much to annoy its users as other game companies have. It doesn’t sell decorations for games and try to milk gamers for all they’re worth, and it doesn’t sell advanced weaponry that will allow rich gamers to wipe out poor gamers. But it does allow users to accelerate time in the game. Rather than wait for something to be developed, a user can pay to accelerate the build time for units.

• mattheusD
    mattheusD
    Skilled Warrior
    Laredo said:
    why are there no normal spawn times and is this just mentioned so that everyone can use it as much? would help a lot
  • Altonator
    Altonator
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,811
           Well said   I know for a fact that alotta guys in my ally would happilly kill 88s and 99s   . as it is a known cost and risk vs reward . not to mention  well built top end bases are kinda hard to break atm in time  . We  all would like to win a few toys  heck then a guy may just have to coin that sy after all   . But what do  I know  
  • Altonator
    Altonator
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,811
    There will be 1 more spawn today  we were told  .  but not when   .   tomorrow we will get as many  88 an 99   spawns as kixeye deems fit  is the intel i have gathered  , all random   
  • CaptainI
    CaptainI
    Skilled Warrior
    Altonator said:
           Well said   I know for a fact that alotta guys in my ally would happilly kill 88s and 99s   . as it is a known cost and risk vs reward . not to mention  well built top end bases are kinda hard to break atm in time  . We  all would like to win a few toys  heck then a guy may just have to coin that sy after all   . But what do  I know  
    As I said this really is a PvP event so the PvE points should really be a bonus not the focus 
  • mattheusD
    mattheusD
    Skilled Warrior
    Altonator said:
    There will be 1 more spawn today  we were told  .  but not when   .   tomorrow we will get as many  88 an 99   spawns as kixeye deems fit  is the intel i have gathered  , all random   
    ty! thats a little help! plz kix let the spawn time now on the forum next bounty and help uss all!!!
  • xwolf1
    xwolf1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 11,055

@mattheus.drybooms said:
    Altonator said:

ty! thats a little help! plz kix let the spawn time now on the forum next bounty and help uss all!!!

It's not supposed to be helpful to all. In any game wgen something is made to be very rare they mean just that. It us not meant for everyone to have.

Officially retired 11/11/17

Semi active as of 7-3-2019
  • mattheusD
    mattheusD
    Skilled Warrior
    xwolf1 said:

@mattheus.drybooms said:
    Altonator said:

It's not supposed to be helpful to all. In any game wgen something is made to be very rare they mean just that. It us not meant for everyone to have.

You can always do good for everyone every day, but if they put the spawn on the forum just on the forum, everyone gets the same chances of attacking them because then everyone knows when they are there and when not ... now we know hell nothing yes they will ever be on the map every day. but not when
  • MayorOfTheQR
    MayorOfTheQR
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 199
    Ok so stupid question time, is it 37120 for 1 twinblade or for both twinblades.
    Mayor of the QR -- OI_Legend
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,280
    Ok so stupid question time, is it 37120 for 1 twinblade or for both twinblades.
    Both. You get 2x Twinblades for 37120 Bounty. You do not have the option to redeem them separately.
  • xwolf1
    xwolf1
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 11,055

@mattheus.drybooms said:
    xwolf1 said:

@mattheus.drybooms said:

Altonator said:

You can always do good for everyone every day, but if they put the spawn on the forum just on the forum, everyone gets the same chances of attacking them because then everyone knows when they are there and when not ... now we know **** nothing yes they will ever be on the map every day. but not when

Everyone does not get the same chance. Especially considering only a few types of fleets work in those targets. Not including the fact that many people play all over the world and the spawn cam easily happen wgen most are asleep.

You missed my point entirely. These targets are not for everyone. This event itself is not meant for everyone or even the majority to get the newest and best prizes.

Officially retired 11/11/17

Semi active as of 7-3-2019
  • MayorOfTheQR
    MayorOfTheQR
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 199
    oh thats amazing! ty. the thing that confused me is the twinblade has [x2] and the vxp token was just x2.. was curious
    Mayor of the QR -- OI_Legend
  • GrumpyReign
    GrumpyReign
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 2,360
    Laredo said:
    why are there no normal spawn times and is this just mentioned so that everyone can use it as much? would help a lot
    to keep people from running a timer and then swarming them when they appear
    I can feel you judging me. That's palpable. But, hey, I never said I was the hero of this story.
  • Dazandren
    Dazandren
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,441
    the EXACT time is random o'clock, pacific time.  (as stated in the brief)