BOUNTY SEASON 2 DISCUSSION QUESTION

• alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 828
    i like bounty is fun but need a lot of changes in the system to be better , one thing i notice as some people we still op upgrading a lot of them will not play as loosing building time for op repairs , so would have been nice to consider not interrupt op upgrade , just small details could make customers happy 
    DarKCloWn
  • Skyline1627
    Skyline1627
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 193

Let's not forget how the bounty delayed so much building time because a 4 hr bubble is not enough to have a fully repaired base so it can do some upgrading. 3 days left on my op 10 turned into a whole week....

Major horse chit. I mean i at least I can hang onto some free bounty...but it ain't worth it...

• HellHound2161
    HellHound2161
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 2
    Alt account seeing my main is banned from posting since i hurt kixeye's feelings last time. Why must there be a 4 hour shield when base repairs exceed 12 hours?? offer less PVP for repairing bases or better yet, At least cut down repairs in bases by half so the base repairs automatically after the 4 hours!
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,280
    edited 7 Oct 2017, 5:11AM
    Joe_B222 said:
    Joe_B222 said:
    Joe_B222 said:
    As the title says..

I have banked 9 times or so now, and not a single chest given.

You get the chests as you hit the markers in the middle of the stretch pools. They are awarded at the little tick marks along the way.
    which they are not being handed out..

If you weren't so **** heavy handed with your "modding "  OR Actually communicated with the players who posted here either in the thread or in a PM,  these boards would be 1000% better..

AS it is, the chests are not being handed out, and it gets pushed to a 15 page rant thread that nobody ever reads..  GREAT customer service.

It is a discussion about the event, and belongs in the event thread. This thread is being read believe it or not.

I passed it off the the team to look into.

Can you provide anything showing the chests not being awarded? A vid of you crossing a threshold would be great. As proof of things makes fixing them easier.
    my laptop I play on does not allow me to video record.   frame rate and lag is so bad its not funny, so no I cannot supply a video. 

What is the point value of your current goal? I am going to bet that you are still doing the daily goals and haven't made it to the stretch goal yet, as I said in my original post.

They are only available on the stretch goal. Which is after the 5 daily goals.
  • michael_ v
    michael_ v
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 503
    o im glad i pasted on bounty this time. i learnt from the first round that its not worth doing for most players and from the looks lots are not taking part anyway making it hard to find bases to hit .seems bounty is a bit of a flop 
  • Zork13266
    Zork13266
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 146
    One thing they do need to change is the Repair Nag Pop-up every time you enter your base...

While I realize this is to encourage you to coin repair, I got caught in the situation yesterday where :
    • Flash crashed on starting to hit a base with Prides
    • Reloaded
    • Went straight to Map
    • Got Nag Pop-Up which wouldn't close
    • Reloaded
    • Waited to close Nag
    • Went to Map, Joined Battle to a 1/2 dead fleet ( Prides don't auto well they don't get the bonus stacked )
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,318
    What happened to OP on 10/6/17 at some point? I have hit a load of bases Based on bounty they had I am positive their OP has been buffed the entire time. Up till about noon or so walk in kill the base 100% still have 2 min on the clock.  After about noon these exact same bases  walk right in same as usual got 2:30 left on timer sit there unloading on the OP for the entire time and still has 25% when battle ends. This has happened on every single base since around noon.  Something was changed or tweaked on OP buffs.   We are talking bases that been flattened several times and exact same bases now time out.  Maybe the buff was broken at start and you fixed it which is fine you need to let players know. If thats not the case then something is broken now. 
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 97
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,586
    Terrifico said:
    xwolf1 said:

@Terrifico said:
    TheHolsh said:

You can take bounty as long as OP has 1 or more health.

Thks mate, so once OP strts repair it's free game no mater how much time it has left to repair - it does not have to be fully repaired as many thought - that said, why are others having the opposite when they hit a base and getting nothing?? 

There is a display issue in many cases. Safest bet from experience and what other said is don't hit the 500+ bases.

Can't see much of any base hitting, but thks for the info - LOL  - I'm still struggling to get my FM done, collect base prts, spent all my U on base for the bounty - which did pretty much nothing for my base but I thought hey this should help - lol I had all that U to strt OP10 and now it's gone :(  Stay Frosty :pensive:

It sounds like maybe you were not ready to enter the bounty event. Remember the next time that it is  optional and we do not need to play it if we decide not to.
    I cannot teach anybody anything. 
  • CaptainI
    CaptainI
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 507
    So what you hitting the Op with. I can sit under a hail of explosives until the clock ticks down. Its called armour plus the addition defence you can purchase as part of Bounty
  • tigerexp
    tigerexp
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 100
    Only 35 players taking part in my sector ... 
  • Rob Branden72
    Rob Branden72
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 1
    im lvl 61 only targets for bounty are 70+  i am getting constantly attacked and no one i can attack back my lvl
  • Spack
    Spack
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 2,202
    edited 7 Oct 2017, 12:12PM
    Reinforced chests, just got one today from the 5th daily goal, 50k uranium. What a joke. don't bother..........

I'm level 83 and heres my current target list. This bounty is a joke. Not many gonna be able to afford any of the decent prizes. 
    DESTRO said: 
    The Almighty Spack

KIXEYE Swag said:
    Spack is actually my Tyler Durden.
  • mpordon
    mpordon
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 4
    Level 94 made the mistake of joining.  Turned myself into a farm, which is ok for a few days.  But if I only get a 4 hour bubble, at least have my defenses auto-repair.  People are hitting at night, every four hours, and nothing is repaired.  At least give me a SMALL Chance.  Will for sure never do this again, and will not coin.  And I can't get my fleet out of the dock to hit other (smaller) bases -which there aren't any in this event.  Looks like the newer players were smarter than me this time.   Walking away from the game for a few days, maybe it will become a habit (of not playing)...
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    mpordon said:
    Level 94 made the mistake of joining.  Turned myself into a farm, which is ok for a few days.  But if I only get a 4 hour bubble, at least have my defenses auto-repair.  People are hitting at night, every four hours, and nothing is repaired.  At least give me a SMALL Chance.  Will for sure never do this again, and will not coin.  And I can't get my fleet out of the dock to hit other (smaller) bases -which there aren't any in this event.  Looks like the newer players were smarter than me this time.   Walking away from the game for a few days, maybe it will become a habit (of not playing)...
    You get 800 every 4hrs for free bubble last 4 hrs. Bank is 1700 x5 and the 5th 6800.  So 800 x 6 per day 4800 per day X 4 days 19,200 points that can get you some good stuff basically for free. Just ride out the bubbles. 
  • jon210
    jon210
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 88
    lol can someone tell me why i went to bed with 2400 bounty and when i wake up its negative and everything i got for the day is going to making it non negative 
  • Proteus-606
    Proteus-606
    Master Tactician
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 2,195
    jon210 said:
    lol can someone tell me why i went to bed with 2400 bounty and when i wake up its negative and everything i got for the day is going to making it non negative 
    Cos this event is almost as bad an idea as the mega was lol
    Coming Soon in Kixeye land means "When Satan need to put the heating on"
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    So what you hitting the Op with. I can sit under a hail of explosives until the clock ticks down. Its called armour plus the addition defence you can purchase as part of Bounty
    I did my OP buff on day one right off top and mort sloth killed it in about 40 sec same guy got me 2x  yesterday no change to my OP and he could not kill the OP to save his life. Mine I know I had the buff maxed from get go. As I said it was ether broken for a day day and half then fixed or they tweaked something and broke it.  I noticed it on bases I go it over and over I dont know if they had their OP done or not I know for fact mine was done. 
  • U-sit-2p
    U-sit-2p
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1,084
    tigerexp said:
    only 5 players in mine
  • Proteus-606
    Proteus-606
    Master Tactician
    U-sit-2p said:
    tigerexp said:
    only 5 players in mine
    I've found 6 bases so far and 2 of them are in my alli! lol
  • jager xxx
    jager xxx
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,721
    John1975 said:
    mpordon said:
    You get 800 every 4hrs for free bubble last 4 hrs. Bank is 1700 x5 and the 5th 6800.  So 800 x 6 per day 4800 per day X 4 days 19,200 points that can get you some good stuff basically for free. Just ride out the bubbles. 
    yup thats one way of doin it

tho some sane players prefer the fun side  along with sticking to healthy and not sick durations of playtime 
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    So bank reset happens and 23K unsecured it leave out 10,200. Then click on targets you guessed it 0 so now will be 2 days no one to hit at all every hit cost 12 coins to repair base and cant go get any more form anyone that hits. When they fail get big fat 0. Way to go Kix what a great well thought out system Not. Should at least bank all the bounty on reset.
  • bpForever
    bpForever
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 621

I have a question for kixeye. I have 5100 secured bounty and all I have done is keep my base repaired and hit one base when I was close to a checkpoint. So in a pvp event, I have hit 1 base and will get a nice prize from the event store. Is this really what you intended?

• xX.Scrambler.Xx
    xX.Scrambler.Xx
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 25
    Unless I get bounty for defending my base.  This will be my last.
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4,215
    bpForever said:

I have a question for kixeye. I have 5100 secured bounty and all I have done is keep my base repaired and hit one base when I was close to a checkpoint. So in a pvp event, I have hit 1 base and will get a nice prize from the event store. Is this really what you intended?

From what GD A said on the live stream the other day, yes. He said something along the lines of as long as you log in, you should get a prize.
  • beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8,189
    bpForever said:

same reason they added PvE targets in a PvP event.  it was/is broken yet they continue full steam ahead anyway.
    'Soon' in KIXEYE time means once our Sun dies'. 
     Wil Harbin said:

Kixeye hasn’t done as much to annoy its users as other game companies have. It doesn’t sell decorations for games and try to milk gamers for all they’re worth, and it doesn’t sell advanced weaponry that will allow rich gamers to wipe out poor gamers. But it does allow users to accelerate time in the game. Rather than wait for something to be developed, a user can pay to accelerate the build time for units.

• Dazandren
    Dazandren
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,441
    Kixeye what were you thinking with the outpost defense buffs.... Even if you make a good base you run out of time to kill the outpost... I sunk a base worth 6k medals and had 2 min to kill it with 2 sloths and survivor and couldnt even kill it in time.. Whats the point in hitting top bases during bounty if u are just gonna run out of time anyway...
    What have you expected? Now to take out OP in time you need best possible PvP fleet for it.
    and a BUS and 2 sloths is not the best possible PvP fleet? What are we supposed to use? the new ship thats not even out yet???
    a BUS and 4 sloths maybe?  if you have room on weight, of course...
  • Proteus-606
    Proteus-606
    Master Tactician
    finally decided to join the event.

This is a bit of a disaster! Only 6 targets available to me and I only have a couple of thousand points. I'm having to grind relay targets! lol

Awful event!
  • Dazandren
    Dazandren
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,441
    o im glad i pasted on bounty this time. i learnt from the first round that its not worth doing for most players and from the looks lots are not taking part anyway making it hard to find bases to hit .seems bounty is a bit of a flop 
    i disagree.  i'm not hitting any bases, just the odd bandit base here and there, and i'm going to be able to pick up 6 bps that i had missed out on, including the weapon and special i needed to build a courage for my defense fleet, and also reinas rage and reg rage bps.  with the new shipyard, i might be able to build a fleet of them before they are useless.

all that with basically just the bounty grants every 4 hours.  i couldn't be happier.   B)
  • Cpt_Clueless
    Cpt_Clueless
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 219
    John1975 said:
    mpordon said:
    looks real good n all with that 19200 except for the fact, someone will need to change their daily life including their sleep time(since you got to be online every 4 hours to get it) and not to mention with the short bubble time a good chunk of it will be stolen from time to time. No one is going to get "easy" 19200 points by doing nothing. however you do have a point. doing nothing will still fetch a few decent prize if the log ins timed right.
  • klington
    klington
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 871

hello. Is there a swamp schedule for bandit op 88 &99 ? Thanks