daily engagement tokens: received them for two accounts but not for my second most active

Zscapes
Zscapes
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 23
don't know why even though i submitted two support tickets about this.  This is what support said in reply to my first ticket: We're looking into it. This is what they said in reply to my second ticket: we have criteria for what kicks in these token reward; check the forum for discussion on this. Ok, criteria fine but lately kixeye has had a couple or more glitches than usual.  So without knowing the criteria and whether others have had similar issue i don't know the actual reason i didn't receive these very useful tokens
  • Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,591
    Moving to Community Support. 
    Burning all your bridges means that sooner or later you're alone on an island, bereft of allies or means to get anywhere.  Seek to build bridges in all things, treat even your opponents with respect.  Crush them only when there is no other recourse and they hinder your movement forward. 
  • Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,591
    What platform are you playing on for both accounts?  PC/Steam?  Mobile? 
    Burning all your bridges means that sooner or later you're alone on an island, bereft of allies or means to get anywhere.  Seek to build bridges in all things, treat even your opponents with respect.  Crush them only when there is no other recourse and they hinder your movement forward.