Elite Warhawk collection

Preston Stormer
Preston Stormer
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1
I've been trying to collect the Elite Warhawk after defeating 5 level 20 bases, and have almost collected the Elite Megatank. But I can't seem to collect the Elite Warhawk.
  • AVFC-LEADER
    AVFC-LEADER
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 142
    come 133 and join XR well help u 
  • Fury77
    Fury77
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1

@Preston Stormer said:
    I've been trying to collect the Elite Warhawk after defeating 5 level 20 bases, and have almost collected the Elite Megatank. But I can't seem to collect the Elite Warhawk.

Having the same problem too. Need some help how to fix this

• willywander
    willywander
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 2
    I am having the same problem - Kixeye wont help because I have only spent 30 dollars on this glitchy game.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5,862
    This is a bug that has been reported many times and it pretty much says that some mission rewards cannot be collected. It isn't a big lose if you cannot collect the mission reward other than it shows inconsistencies with the game and I do instead recommend getting at least 1 Talon drone build instead as it's a much more powerful air unit.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • willywander
    willywander
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 2
    Axel that is not the point - if they know about it - fix it - cause that is a key piece in the growth - unless you coin then who cares - it appears that is what they want you to do - that is why its not fixed.