This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Plz kixeye listen to us player who love this game!

Daniel Levi55
Daniel Levi55
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 1

First of all I would like to compliment you on a fun game and for a long time I did not get into the game like that !! I've been playing for over 4 months now and the biggest thing that sucks in this game is your urgent changes all the time. The biggest problem is the oil. All the time you change the repair costs and the truth is that I spent a lot of money on the game because I enjoy it very much but you're ruining my fun !!! So please repeat the situation that correction increases will be cheaper ... Second thing Spooky made the game to be simple and boring Do something with it soon because many players who do not like to invest and tactical play boring the game. Please be right that I spend my money on the game and a lot of players think like me.