wtf is this ****?

jinko821
jinko821
Skilled Warrior
Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 320
are we no longer allowed chats? this happened on both my iphone and desktop https://imgur.com/a/4KAzz

• MoxMax
    MoxMax
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 669
    Not sure. Chat is working fine on my side on Steam.
  • RaptureAkaDino
    RaptureAkaDino
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 941
    lack of coins invested
  • jinko821
    jinko821
    Skilled Warrior

im still getting this and its **** annoying

• Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,727

Your probably gonna have to ticket both steam and kixeye to figure out the issue

born in sector 1100

alliance: LORD (VC only)

VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

BP: lv46 base (i think) retired

WC: lv14 base (i think) hate this game...

• jinko821
    jinko821
    Skilled Warrior
    i would if the petty **** didnt ban me when asking for help
  • Saladman
    Saladman
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 467

Try deleteing all your old chats?

• EliteRanger
    EliteRanger
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 976

Kixeye's response, "Clear your cache and restart your device"

• Makpoc
    Makpoc
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 76
    edited 23 Oct 2017, 4:55PM
    This happens to me every time i log in while my base is under attack. Wait out the attack and if you are lucky enough for the attacker to not repeat - you should be able to see the missing stuff :)

• Michael Bell1980
    Michael Bell1980
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 284

Don't worry... The "stable chat" feature will soon be functional and made available at £10,000...

he saw... he conquered... he came...
  • Michael Bell1980
    Michael Bell1980
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 284

I mean VIP 10

he saw... he conquered... he came...
  • der meister
    der meister
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 36

aha, one times jailed all,times jailed

• Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,591
    Makpoc said:
    This happens to me every time i log in while my base is under attack. Wait out the attack and if you are lucky enough for the attacker to not repeat - you should be able to see the missing stuff :)

This.  It came up last month in a post in Community Support, and they're tracking down the bug. 

jinko821 said:
    i would if the petty **** didnt ban me when asking for help
    We usually don't ban unless you're asking for help with an expletive laden message, accusing people of pettiness rather than acting like a normal human being and asking, you know, nicely.  Anyway, question answered and closing, also moving to community support.   
    Burning all your bridges means that sooner or later you're alone on an island, bereft of allies or means to get anywhere.  Seek to build bridges in all things, treat even your opponents with respect.  Crush them only when there is no other recourse and they hinder your movement forward. 
  • jinko821
    jinko821
    Skilled Warrior

really? its not closed. also im done being nice and asking then getting slapped in the face by copy/paste answers

• Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,591
    jinko821 said:

really? its not closed. also im done being nice and asking then getting slapped in the face by copy/paste answers

Put yourself in the shoes of support.  They field a bunch of very similar questions daily.  In the interests of doing their job efficiently, what do you think is the best way to handle those tickets?  Writing out a heart-felt custom message to each and every question, or copying and pasting from a set of answers?  Also consider that the support personnel aren't solely devoted to support, but also have other jobs within the company?  Their being at their jobs is not solely to give you all the attention you need. 

Also, why shouldn't this remain open?  As I mentioned, this was a problem brought up before.  As long as people can corroborate the issue and post nicely, there's no reason why it should be closed. 

By the way, the martyred approach to why you behave a certain way is really not helping your case in any way.  I would recommend abandoning that tact. 
    Burning all your bridges means that sooner or later you're alone on an island, bereft of allies or means to get anywhere.  Seek to build bridges in all things, treat even your opponents with respect.  Crush them only when there is no other recourse and they hinder your movement forward.