storage capacity

Lifeofhellrightnow
Lifeofhellrightnow
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 4
ok , so we max cap at 40,000 for our basic toons and you gave us this armory crap which is essentially worthless. any chance of the storage cap changing? with all the new toons you all keep throwing at us the cap needs to be expanded. the setup for storage sucks as we cannot expand our forces .....maybe as higher level bases such as 35 and above our capacity for storage could increase maybe or add more levels to storage .....you keep adding new units that require huge  storage slots like war rig that takes 700......
  • Carlos Zobel19
    Carlos Zobel19
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 5
    I cannot even build my chaplain units because I am over cap. and I upgraded my storage 2x to find out that it doesn't matter coz the max is 40k and upgrading to lvl30 wont do a thing.
  • Courtney Lynn
    Courtney Lynn
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 7
    edited 24 Sep 2017, 10:46PM
    my storage is maxed upgrade, but with all the new units we going to need more storage. I am sure a lot of people do not want to delete the stuff that they worked so hard upgrading to put new stuff in and haft to work upgrading it to. so can you please give more storage for new units .
  • kixeyeuser_481477345_18056_6402683
    kixeyeuser_481477345_18056_6402683
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 3
    Help, I have max my storage at 40K, has this been address to go higher?
  • ole
    ole
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 48
    That is nice topic.
    Just thinking what I have with upgrading this object?
    2 times does and still at 40k
    Nothing changed 
    So it's better to not upgrade it because loosing worker's days every time for nothing.
    Thanks to opening this topic
    You have reason, the new toons need to be parked somewhere.
    I scrap already every old toon that is obsolete but storage coming again to full load with the new generation.

• Courtney Lynn
    Courtney Lynn
    Greenhorn
    It would be nice to have another storage building like you have done with the air units 
  • Lifeofhellrightnow
    Lifeofhellrightnow
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 4
    i have found if we max our war factory as well it allows for more storage but still not enough.....pmsl......they want us to spend money on their offers so that we can get the prebuilt unions which allows us to go beyond max...... i for one am not spending another dime on my account or any of my 6 kids accounts till they start fixing things

• Courtney Lynn
    Courtney Lynn
    Greenhorn
    it would benefit there game... more platoons more repairs and for a lot more money 
  • Courtney Lynn
    Courtney Lynn
    Greenhorn
    It would  be nice to have another war factory we got another helipad why not war factor for space 
  • LETHAL INJECTION
    LETHAL INJECTION
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 122
    We  need 5 more levels on both the war factory and the academy to solve the problem.