Failed to get maintenance status please check your internet conection steam

Zenemig
Zenemig
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 15
hey i cant log into the game the message from the topic appears and i havent been able to log. i use steam to play i already reinstalled and still doesnt work what do?
  • Zenemig
    Zenemig
    Greenhorn
    edited 15 Sep 2017, 6:22PM
    heres a screenshot

• SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,684
    fiddle with your internet connection and use a wired connection and not wireless - but you really should submit a ticket, and tell them all kinds of things about your computer, like what is it, power, how you connect to the internet ... stuff like that
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • Junren-JS
    Junren-JS
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,591
    @Zenemig:  I recommend going through the Troubleshooting 101 article at the beginning of this forum (https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/629028), specifically the Diagnostics section (though going through the other sections can't hurt!).  If you are still having issues following those steps, submit a ticket to support. 

Burning all your bridges means that sooner or later you're alone on an island, bereft of allies or means to get anywhere.  Seek to build bridges in all things, treat even your opponents with respect.  Crush them only when there is no other recourse and they hinder your movement forward. 
  • Zenemig
    Zenemig
    Greenhorn

Thanks, its seems its fixed... if my conection on my computer is not stable (lagg spikes) i get that error. Thanks