SS of sector 68 war with sector 67-69 FRIENDLY!!!!! banter thread.

• Styner
    Styner
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 280
    I've talked with your Legacy about Croach... I guess Legacy is the leader of your alliance?? We will definitely have to work something out about him, he'**** our guys too. We have 2 main douches but neither are any threat. Major_Group_Therapy (40418,165) and Celler-et-Audax (40378,415), feel free to get them... if you ever see then unbubbled!
    . .      .          .  .      .    .  ..
  • Jesse Hagenbeck
    Jesse Hagenbeck
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 341
    lol legacy is not our leader lol me and him started it yes but we have about 5 guys that are the main people running things now i guess and incase you are curious i started the alliance when you attacked me the first time i was pissed and told legacy i was going to start a war over it and guess what lol me and him got togather and between me and him came up with about 80 people who wanted the same thing but anyways i have not seen either of those people but will keep and eye out. as far as it goes your people seem to have a thing for me so i may be making a list soon to add to the most wanted list and they may not enjoy that because none of them are as big as you and it seems as though they all need your help to get threw my base but if i go to theirs i will have about 100 fleets with me just food for thought maybe let it be known
    pheonix aka pheonix-loves-koda,IMMORTALS_PHEONIX_KB, BoD-PHEONIX-KB and now just PHEONIX alliance is DOG
    level 64 hulls owned all of them :)
  • ShadowGhost
    ShadowGhost
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 187
    Styner wrote: »
    I've talked with your Legacy about Croach... I guess Legacy is the leader of your alliance?? We will definitely have to work something out about him, he'**** our guys too. We have 2 main douches but neither are any threat. Major_Group_Therapy (40418,165) and Celler-et-Audax (40378,415), feel free to get them... if you ever see then unbubbled!

I have seen Major_Group_Therapy before. Thx for the coords. Bookmarked them both.
  • ShadowGhost
    ShadowGhost
    Minor Nuisance
    DANG IT..... Shipwreck beat me to Majors base......
  • ShadowGhost
    ShadowGhost
    Minor Nuisance
    Hey Styner... don't let Shipwreck fool ya with that running around bit. Guess he wanted to kill a boat so bad he attacked a fog clearer gunship. I was able to put the fleet that he was looking for together.
  • Chris Parker
    Chris Parker
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 106
    well i can say i have never come up short when ever i have hit anyone in sector 67. Always get atleast 4mill and always get past your torrents thanks for makeing easy bases guys il be up to see some of you very soon.
    SHADOW STRIKERS OF SECTOR 68
    www.bpalliences.co.uk
  • Styner
    Styner
    Minor Nuisance
    @ Jesse - Honestly, there is no more exciting time in this game than scouting around and finding a massive armada heading into your sector! I have seen it 2 or 3 times from you guys myself and I always get a bit of a rush! Although, I must say, the last major invasion my sector put together FAR out-did any large-scale attacks you fellas have shown me!! ;) Consider that a challenge!!! :P

And what an HONOR it is to know that Coalition 67 was put together because of... lil' ol' me?!?! :D
  • XriZ
    XriZ
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 376
    I'm glad you think I'm a joke and don't pay any attention to me, I've only raided about 90million from sector 67 this week and I'm happy to continue on my merry way.

If you guys do want an amnesty on mining fleets then I would be happy to abide, with one exception, if I see a FF fleet mining I'm going to take it down. I like the XP.
    XriZ
    SHADOW STRIKERS
    Sector 68
    "Inter arma enim silent leges" - Cicero
  • Timo T-Style Gregorius
    Timo T-Style Gregorius
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 671
    why does nobody attack me? coords in the signature have fun, and pls post ur battlelogs here
  • Jesse Hagenbeck
    Jesse Hagenbeck
    Skilled Warrior
    lol styner sorry i dont remember and invasion from you guys i didnt see it nor did i here about it the last one i remember is when we showed up at your base and also ahab animals base with like 60 fleets lol and xris there is alot of people around not in the alliance and yes there is some easy targets but i hear the same thing about your bases cause our lower level guys love raiding you guys and as far as it goes i know you dont get anything from me i have yet to see you get threw mine and anyone who has had help from styner so again yes i find alot of you guys to be jokes try attacking my base and you will understand even if you get threw you wont get much thats all i am sayin not speaking for anyone else they maybe have res but i dont leave it layin around without a bubble
    pheonix aka pheonix-loves-koda,IMMORTALS_PHEONIX_KB, BoD-PHEONIX-KB and now just PHEONIX alliance is DOG
  • XriZ
    XriZ
    Skilled Warrior
    Jesse your "pheonix" right 40117,375 (Not sure what pheonix means in this case), I probably have stopped by your place before to have a look. If I haven't attacked it's because your WH's are empty and now I know why.
    they maybe have res but i dont leave it layin around without a bubble

So you admit then that whenever you have res then you make sure you purposely have a bubble, good job there. You're obviously afraid that I will get through and take it all, man up and stop hiding behind a bubble.
    XriZ
    SHADOW STRIKERS
    Sector 68
  • Styner
    Styner
    Minor Nuisance
    Alright, not sure if this is gonna work, I'm not too computer savvy... Jesse this is about 1/2 way through our fleet gathering leading up to the invasion. I'm gonna hesitate a guess at 90+ fleets showed up. At this point my computer was lagging so badly I couldn't take any more screenshots!! LoL I can't believe you didnt hear about it, we got about 20+ bases and a whole whack of guarding ships. The only one who came out to fight back was DavidtheFirst and I don't know if he's part of your alliance or not. Fingers crossed that this link works...

photo.php?fbid=1861583741374&set=a.1861583661372.2092597.1294352064&type=1&theater

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1861583661372.2092597.1294352064&saved#!/photo.php?fbid=1861583741374&set=a.1861583661372.2092597.1294352064&type=1&theater
  • Keith D.
    Keith D.
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 311
    You failed with the link. lol
    Alright, not sure if this is gonna work, I'm not too computer savvy... Jesse this is about 1/2 way through our fleet gathering leading up to the invasion. I'm gonna hesitate a guess at 90+ fleets showed up. At this point my computer was lagging so badly I couldn't take any more screenshots!! LoL I can't believe you didnt hear about it, we got about 20+ bases and a whole whack of guarding ships. The only one who came out to fight back was DavidtheFirst and I don't know if he's part of your alliance or not. Fingers crossed that this link works...

photo.php?fbid=1861583741374&set=a.1861583661372.2092597.1294352064&type=1&theater

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1861583661372.2092597.1294352064&saved#!/photo.php?fbid=1861583741374&set=a.1861583661372.2092597.1294352064&type=1&theater
  • Tom Dodge
    Tom Dodge
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 59
    So, today someone has been hacking my FB account. While I was dealing with this stupidity, Styner and Xriz tag teamed the "whack of" guarding fleets at my base and then, my base. And now NO post about how much you looted from me? lol I guess you guys didn't believe me when I said it would be a waste of time eh? ha! @Styner, after sinking you yesterday I must admit I thought you would return alone to try to prove a point. The fact that you brought Xriz with you didn't gain you any respect points with me, that's for sure. Especially seeing that I had only myself for protection, right? no alliance, no friends, no crew. At first I was going to tell you how weak that was, but then it hit me, I should actually thank you for the respect.

@Xriz, without Styner you're nothing, but you sure do type big. I seriously doubt that you have looted anyone credible without help. Although, you probably have a long list of rookies that you pick on. The next time I have fleets sitting outside guarding, why don't you float on up and handle business? don't worry, I am no longer a member of any alliance at the moment. So all you have to do is handle ME.
    -BLOODWAKE- - I get around!!!!
  • Styner
    Styner
    Minor Nuisance
    Actually Tom, I was returning from a raid into 66 when I stumbled upon XriZ sinking your guards... so I figured I'd lend a hand and hit your base! Unfortunately (for me) I frigged it and didn't exit out in time and went over 25% with my first attack... hence only 1/2 the base destroyed! ;) I got about 3-4 mil I think??? I don't remember, but if you check your battle reports it'll tell ya. But, if you wanna get pissy about it, let me remind you I sank 2.2 of your fleets with my merc before you got it so what point do I need to prove?? That, and XriZ sank all of your guards and managed to sail his fleet away (if you check your battle reports, you'll see that I didn't touch any of your guards) But seriously, since when do ANY of us, especially your alliance with their armada raids, go solo anyway??? We all rush to help each other out when necessary! Just today I landscaped 7 sec.66 bases and when on my way to the 8th (USS_MIDWAY) I was met with 11 enemy fleets from 6 different players!!! LoL Anyway man, relax, it sucks that your FB account got messed with, it happened to some of my family members too so I know what a pain in the **** it is... but I didn't do it so don't take it out on me!!! :P Besides, how are we to know you aren't in the alliance anymore? And what happened with that anyway if you don't mind me asking.
  • Tom Dodge
    Tom Dodge
    Potential Threat
    Actually Tom, I was returning from a raid into 66 when I stumbled upon XriZ sinking your guards... so I figured I'd lend a hand and hit your base! Unfortunately (for me) I frigged it and didn't exit out in time and went over 25% with my first attack... hence only 1/2 the base destroyed! ;) I got about 3-4 mil I think??? I don't remember, but if you check your battle reports it'll tell ya. But, if you wanna get pissy about it, let me remind you I sank 2.2 of your fleets with my merc before you got it so what point do I need to prove?? That, and XriZ sank all of your guards and managed to sail his fleet away (if you check your battle reports, you'll see that I didn't touch any of your guards) But seriously, since when do ANY of us, especially your alliance with their armada raids, go solo anyway??? We all rush to help each other out when necessary! Just today I landscaped 7 sec.66 bases and when on my way to the 8th (USS_MIDWAY) I was met with 11 enemy fleets from 6 different players!!! LoL Anyway man, relax, it sucks that your FB account got messed with, it happened to some of my family members too so I know what a pain in the **** it is... but I didn't do it so don't take it out on me!!! :P Besides, how are we to know you aren't in the alliance anymore? And what happened with that anyway if you don't mind me asking.

LOL! The fleets he sank are certainly no victory to brag about.(CPU controlled btw) And YOU sank one Levi fleet with steel armor against your 3 FF's. Also, go ahead and challenge yourself to remember a time you saw me attacking any of your sector in any other way except solo... give up? good, cause it never happened. I HELP DEFEND my allies, but I do my dirt all by my lonely! Dude, if you managed to squeeze 3 mil out of my base you should get into accounting lol

Regarding the alliance, it was just time for me to go in a different direction.

For the record, I have many friends in the coalition, so don't get it twisted, i'm a 67'er and that hasn't changed. I will have the back of my friends. Just from another angle.

P.S, if Xriz wants to ambush my fleets, let him know that I will leave one sitting outside of my bubble for him to play with if he likes, and i'll make sure it's not another lvl 10!
  • XriZ
    XriZ
    Skilled Warrior
    Hey I'm not bragging about taking down guarding fleets, I was just doing it so I could get a look at your base and Styner just wandered past. Now I have seen it I'll come and have a go, I suggest a re-design or are you someone who is not credible and I will get a look at PirateBill's base no matter what a pain it is chopping through 25 DU Cut Levi's (nice ships btw).

On that subject I was watching your little attack last night and seemed like your guys just went for our "rookies" while "credilble " people on our side like Timo, the bomb, Markus, OnePie, Grimmjow, Redbone and a host of others go untouched.

I'm willing to up my game, just hope you guys are too.

P.S. Tell clint to move his OP further inside or I'll be back for another easy 2mil.
    XriZ
    SHADOW STRIKERS
    Sector 68
  • Styner
    Styner
    Minor Nuisance
    @Tom - Ive got the battle reports here showing that i hit sank 1 fleet (I had 3ff, 2levi), sank another fleet (had only 3ff left) went after 3rd fleet (had only 1 ff left)...
    From your base I got:
    -Oil-2,010,313
    -Metal-540,515
    -Energy-662,571
    -Zynth-317,886
    And that was after only getting 2 w/h and the OP.

As for 'challenging' myself to remember a time when you attacked any in my sector any other way except solo... I find it challenging to think of a time when you've attacked ANYONE in our sector that I've seen! Certainly you haven't been to my homestead and I'm right on the border. Or do you stick with as you call them, 'less credible' players???
  • XriZ
    XriZ
    Skilled Warrior
    Is DJRUDY "credible" or not.

djrudy0dmg.jpg

10million. For 0 damage*. No I definitely don't loot people who are "credible".

You know, I'm going to continue to type big until one/some/all of you actually do more then destroy my resource gatherers. Oh and don't worry,I don't have to hide behind a bubble.

*(the fleet was damaged taking out one of ChieFace's fleets)
    XriZ
    SHADOW STRIKERS
    Sector 68
  • Tom Dodge
    Tom Dodge
    Potential Threat
    @Tom - Ive got the battle reports here showing that i hit sank 1 fleet (I had 3ff, 2levi), sank another fleet (had only 3ff left) went after 3rd fleet (had only 1 ff left)...
    From your base I got:
    -Oil-2,010,313
    -Metal-540,515
    -Energy-662,571
    -Zynth-317,886
    And that was after only getting 2 w/h and the OP.

As for 'challenging' myself to remember a time when you attacked any in my sector any other way except solo... I find it challenging to think of a time when you've attacked ANYONE in our sector that I've seen! Certainly you haven't been to my homestead and I'm right on the border. Or do you stick with as you call them, 'less credible' players???

This is for the both of you, if you have any knowledge of this game you should know after looking at my base that I have hardly done anything to it, its candy stripped with **** and du! That means anything you manage to get from it is whats left behind from what I needed. Unlike you, I didn't start by puttin a million turrets at an entrance of my base. I went another route, So I haven't even started on my base really. To brag about attacking it is a joke on you. Styner, you sank a fleet that was far lower than what you attacked with, ssssssh on that, really. To quote you "I find it challenging to think of a time when you've attacked ANYONE in our sector that I've seen!" Thats funny, obviously this name change thing still has you reeling. YOU were the one that rushed to Xriz's base with your lvl 35 fleet to attack me before I hit him. And last night I had 7 or 8 of your sector mates following me around your sector (except capt ahab who was sunk for his efforts). Because what? I don't attack them? lol

Lastly, @Xriz "people on our side like Timo, the bomb, Markus, OnePie, Grimmjow, Redbone and a host of others go untouched." OK. - Regarding the little attack you said you watched last night, I had nothing to do with that. And for the record, with the 1000 hour repair times on the better fleets, I think it's stupid to attack a base that has fortified a choke point. Even you mugs stay away from base's like that, so don't challenge me to waste my time please. It's a flaw in this game if you ask me. Fleet to fleet battle tactics, now there's where the fun is. Base attacks are only worth it when you catch someone slipping. LOOK at those numbers you posted from looting RUDY, now look at the ones Styner posted from my base. Case and point made! That's all anyone will ever get at my base. I have that part of this game figured out big time. And i'm a little lucky :)
  • XriZ
    XriZ
    Skilled Warrior
    Alas you are right, a cold war situation has been reached where the superpowers are unable to defeat each other and so instead pick on the little guys in an attempt to increase in power. The only solution is to join together and coordinate forces into order to do any real damage, maybe I should attack first and then someone else should go in and flatten the base. Aren't we already doing that.

Case in point the numbers I posted were because DJRUDY slipped, the numbers Styner posted were because he slipped. He made the mistake of not retreat before he bubbled you (a mistake we all make time to time), it had nothing to do with your defences or lack of.

Online fleet battles though, now I'm interested, your right again. Much more fun and I definitely don't get practice that is needed. I counted 31 fleets your coalition turned out last night and I'm sure you can do better then that, I know SS can. Maybe you and Styner can organise a rumble.
    XriZ
    SHADOW STRIKERS
    Sector 68
  • Styner
    Styner
    Minor Nuisance
    @ Tom: Dude, I see so many attacks every day so forgive me for the ONE time I came to one of your 'battles' and don't remember you specifically. Obviously you didn't leave an impression! :P Geez, you seemed cool at first... now you just seem like a whiner!! Come on now! I thought this was a thread to make contact with the 'enemy' and have some friendly banter... not getting pissy with each other!

Just adding this comment... you're damned right about the flaws of attacking a high-level base. Even with top-notch FF's its ridiculously hard, if not impossible. The 25% damage limit coupled with the max. 4 attacks per hour = stupidity!!!

@ Crumpet (formerly ****): I saw you at sec 66's DRUGEDUP's base today and was wondering if you're having problems with him too! He chased me around a good while last night and then sent 3 fleets to my base (all heavily damaged) while managing to escape with about 60k from my res. generators! LoL Sad sad sad. My personal belief is that if you're gonna bring FF's to a base, at least ATTACK the base... don't just vagi-foot around it!! So if you want to set up a coordinated attack on that d-bag, gimme a shout and I'll be more than happy to bring the heat to him. (if anyone reads this, please inform 'crumpet' that I've posted this, not sure he knows about this thread or not)
  • chefjamesscott
    chefjamesscott
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 273

Send your ships whenever you want I could care less about bubbles. Though good luck getting any great amount of resources I spent them to fast for the warehouses to fill up.

Rather is you bully boys and your little circle jerks OH BUBBLE ME OH BUBBLE ME what a joke!!!!!

I would be the second person he refers to. When ever I want a laugh I just watch their ingame chat that goes on!

All the talk they do about gay sex is so inline with what the game is all about, NOT!
  • Jesse Hagenbeck
    Jesse Hagenbeck
    Skilled Warrior
    sorry i havent been on was dealing with my sisters wedding and all but anyways styner the screen shot you posted looked alot like what i had outside your base and no i never heard about that anyways you guys talk about an impression well all the ones that left an impression i set up in about 10 mins so maybe i should take alittle more time and set something up huh lol as far as the rest of you guys from sec 68 lets see oh its not me hiding behind bubbles it would be me taking advantage of one that i happen to have and you all do it so dont even try to make it sound like you dont anyways i have to get off here now ttyl
  • XriZ
    XriZ
    Skilled Warrior
    Don't bring your whole "gay chat" shtick in here Jimmie it's not wanted, this thread is not about you. I know it's evil but if you want I will just keep coming back and destroying your labs, shipyard and dock without bubbling you, thankfully that is so in line with what the game is about.

I know that even replying to you is only going to elicit a response, you always want the last word, so maybe these will be my last words to you.
    XriZ
    SHADOW STRIKERS
    Sector 68
  • Styner
    Styner
    Minor Nuisance
    @ Jesse, glad the link worked, one of your guys said it didn't!

@ Jimmie, this is a thread for GROWN-UPS! Go away, no 11 year old children allowed here! By the way, what's your fascination with gay sex??? Dude, to each his/her own! NOBODY cares about your sexual preferences!!! Hahaha, military my ****!!! Go spell another motto wrong!
  • Tom Dodge
    Tom Dodge
    Potential Threat
    @ Tom: Geez, you seemed cool at first... now you just seem like a whiner!! Come on now! I thought this was a thread to make contact with the 'enemy' and have some friendly banter... not getting pissy with each other!

Just adding this comment... you're damned right about the flaws of attacking a high-level base. Even with top-notch FF's its ridiculously hard, if not impossible. The 25% damage limit coupled with the max. 4 attacks per hour = stupidity!!!

*GASP!* - Me? a whiner? Me stating my opinion sounds like whining? No way! I never whine, I don't have to. I'm one of the people in this game who is strong enough to brawl with the best of them. NO need to whine when you're a BIG DOG. However, I do like a good debate, it's most unfortunate that you mistake that for whining.

In addition, I will not pretend to like the down times it takes to repair once you get the top ships. But, if its a rumble that breaks out, at least it's fun and you get bragging rights if you win! Like I said before, I am no longer a member of the coalition so I cannot organize a rumble on their behalf. But, i'll be bringing some heat along with a few of my friends. That's a promise.
  • Tom Dodge
    Tom Dodge
    Potential Threat
    Hold on a second here! is this Chef guy a sector 68 player?
  • Chris Parker
    Chris Parker
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 106
    Tom Dodge wrote: »
    Hold on a second here! is this Chef guy a sector 68 player?

ye he is a big baby who cart play the game without having a moan
    SHADOW STRIKERS OF SECTOR 68
    www.bpalliences.co.uk
  • chefjamesscott
    chefjamesscott
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 273
    whatever Chris. When the day comes that playing a game like this entails accepting the disgusting conversations that some of your membership makes and allowing for the brow beating and bullying that some of your members make then I will cease with speaking up. Yet, that day has not come so to **** bad for you now isn't it. It is a huge joke to me that you guys can not seem to stand having your conduct having a light shone on it. It is quite one thing to have ingame banter that is in line with the game, it is quite another for some of the conversation your guys bring up. For example your member steve yesterday saying it was okay to talk about "****" and then go onward to have a lewd discussion.

I would think that the younger players who play this do not need to see such things.

So get a grip and play the game for the game's sake. If I were an ox you could muzzle me, but, since I am not and this is a free forum I will say whatever I want, PERIOD!

Oh yes and go ahead and tell everyone to hit my base I could care less for that is part of the game.