SS of sector 68 war with sector 67-69 FRIENDLY!!!!! banter thread.

Chris Parker
Chris Parker
Minor Nuisance
Joined May 2011 Posts: 106
edited 13 Sep 2012, 2:45PM
This is just a Thred were we can have Friendly banter between sector 67, 68 and 69. Please post your battles and battle reports and lets have some fun!

Thanks

Onepie, Shadow Strikers, Sector 68
SHADOW STRIKERS OF SECTOR 68
www.bpalliences.co.uk
  • XriZ
    XriZ
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 376
    Yeah come on 67, I want to see some more sector war. So far today's totals stands at:
    XriZ: 24,140,000
    Sector 67: 200,808

and I'm not even finished yet.
    XriZ
    SHADOW STRIKERS
    Sector 68
    "Inter arma enim silent leges" - Cicero
  • Styner
    Styner
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 280
    And I have yet to begin!!! :P
    . .      .          .  .      .    .  ..
  • XriZ
    XriZ
    Skilled Warrior
    And I'm done, 31million, warehouses are full up. Your turn Styner.
    XriZ
    SHADOW STRIKERS
    Sector 68
  • XriZ
    XriZ
    Skilled Warrior
    You guys really have some strange people in your sector because what I just saw happen beggars belief.

So after a long day of pillaging I left a warehouse at the entrance of my base for someone to hit because my WHs are full and I don't want to waste the resources, it's just sitting there waiting to be hit.

Along comes captianblack from sector 67, someone who I took about 1.3million off earlier. I'm think this guys going get the surprise of his life, a fully stocked warehouse just sitting there waiting for him.

So he attacks, moving cautiously and then stops here.

itsatrapsc.th.jpg

At this point I'm thinking that he must think that it's a trap, eventually he moves his Marauder in to check it out but before he does any damage the battle timer runs down.

1stattack.th.jpg

Then he attacks again, and again he cautiously moves his ships around my base and again sends his Marauder closer and closer to my warehouse and again he lets the battle timer run down without doing any damage.

2ndattack.th.jpg

So I'm waiting for a third attack and it doesn't come and I can't understand why. So switch to map view and he's decided to attack one of my neighbours.

hesgone.th.jpg

You might want to educate this guy so that next time he doesn't pass up on such a golden opportunity and I can empty my warehouses. That was probably the easiest 2.4mil he's ever going to see. Oh well, some people are obviously just.....

Anyway the warehouse is still there (40447,307), first come first serve.
    XriZ
    SHADOW STRIKERS
    Sector 68
  • Keith D.
    Keith D.
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 311
    He might have misspelled Captain but you used guys instead of guy, I'm thinking not I'm think , and forgot a to between going "" get a surprise. I know its just a game but don't talk **** if you are going to screw up also. Coalition 67 all the way!
  • Styner
    Styner
    Minor Nuisance
    Keith D. wrote: »
    He might have misspelled Captain but you used guys instead of guy, I'm thinking not I'm think , and forgot a to between going "" get a surprise. I know its just a game but don't talk **** if you are going to screw up also. Coalition 67 all the way!

Dear sir... you have the third worst punctuation that I have ever seen. You were saying something about talking **** and screwing up also? What is your in-game name s'il vous plait? :p

Oh, and just an afterthought... I saw one of your sector-mates with his name and '76' after, not '67'. I apologize as I can't remember who it was, but was this intentional?
  • dcarlot1
    dcarlot1
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 1
    Sector 69, you need to watch your fleets. Just sent my Merc fleet on a damage mission. I took out 11 fleets ...

SeaFox - 4 fleets
    DJ Solo - Merc fleet guarding base
    ShodowX - mining lvl 5 oil
    Capt SKI - mining lvl 3 zith
    Tim the Terror - 4 fleets

Have a nice day!!! ;);););););)

Denny
    SHADOW STRIKERS OF SECTOR 68
  • XriZ
    XriZ
    Skilled Warrior
    Well I should of used "guy's" in one place but your suggestion of "guy" is completely wrong anyway and I'm pretty sure "the surprise" is also fine. Pity you can't forgive me for missing the ending of one word and an apostrophe. Oh and by the way it is "it's" not "its", now you;ve got me doing it.

I will remove the offending line, I don't want to talk ****, but I was just trying to find out why this guy didn't attack my warehouse. With captians like that in sector 67 you'll surely lose the war.
    XriZ
    SHADOW STRIKERS
    Sector 68
  • Styner
    Styner
    Minor Nuisance
    Ok, a weird thing just happened to me... I attacked Verybaddad's base (sec 67) and took about 8mil loot... when I came out, Itos had 2 fleets waiting to ambush me. I quickly clicked my fleet home and it took off... I thought I had escaped the ambush! My fleet returned home as normal and the loot was deposited in my warehouses... but when I checked back to see if Itos was following me, his fleet was still at Verybaddad's base and had a red aura around it. Confused, I refreshed the game only to find that the loot was gone from my warehouses and my fleet was sitting in my dock completely destroyed!!! WTF?!?! No battle option, nothing!!! Anyway, well done Itos, you got me! If I were Verybaddad, I'd be wondering about my 8mil loot back!!! LoL
  • XriZ
    XriZ
    Skilled Warrior
    They got me like that too, was just annoying legacy by taking out his labs (was that costly?) with a 500% Mar fleet and thought I had clicked return home fast. Fleet turns and starts coming home and then the same red fleet of a player attacking my fleet which wasn't there. Oh well, hit me with a Merc fleet so I still kept the loot.

Just happened again, same thing, same Itos, loss of 2.2mil. I think this is the new way to farm bases, wait for somebody else to do the hard work and then wait until they're done. I didn't even get a chance to defend my ships in battle, easy meat. :(
    XriZ
    SHADOW STRIKERS
    Sector 68
  • Styner
    Styner
    Minor Nuisance
    Thanks Adm Dix... 20,570,330. Good support from my boys DJ, Redbone, Thomas and Grimm!
  • Keith D.
    Keith D.
    Skilled Warrior
    Fck you dude lol Im just kind of honored that you hate me enough to send all of those fleets my way. How long did it take for you to come to my base with that ff fleet. Oh btw are you a little scared of my tiny scouting fleets?
    Styner wrote: »
    Thanks Adm Dix... 20,570,330. Good support from my boys DJ, Redbone, Thomas and Grimm!
  • Styner
    Styner
    Minor Nuisance
    LoL Scared of them??? Nope, I was chasing them! YOU were running them away mister! I got 2 of them before you started fleeing! I know it wouldn't hurt you any, just a pain in the **** to get them back out into the field!!! LoL Actually, it didn't take me long to get the FF's out your way, since conveniently, I had JUST refreshed and got the speed-up patch!! :P But my brother, NO hatred at all! I respect your alliance and the wars you bring to our doorsteps!!! What would this game be without??? Keep fighting the good fight!!!
  • Keith D.
    Keith D.
    Skilled Warrior
    Haha well I didn't feel like bringing them back out. its not like it mattered to me any.

LoL Scared of them??? Nope, I was chasing them! YOU were running them away mister! I got 2 of them before you started fleeing! I know it wouldn't hurt you any, just a pain in the **** to get them back out into the field!!! LoL Actually, it didn't take me long to get the FF's out your way, since conveniently, I had JUST refreshed and got the speed-up patch!! :P But my brother, NO hatred at all! I respect your alliance and the wars you bring to our doorsteps!!! What would this game be without??? Keep fighting the good fight!!!
  • ShadowGhost
    ShadowGhost
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 187
    Dear sir... you have the third worst punctuation that I have ever seen. You were saying something about talking **** and screwing up also? What is your in-game name s'il vous plait? :p

Oh, and just an afterthought... I saw one of your sector-mates with his name and '76' after, not '67'. I apologize as I can't remember who it was, but was this intentional?

That would be me. The 76 is for my birth year. Or if you'd rather call me dyslexic that is fine too. Make no mistake I am Sector 67 all the way.
  • Tom Dodge
    Tom Dodge
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 59
    Very interesting. A trash talk thread for what is being called a war. LOL! I like it, even though no war has started, YET. On a side note, I have been trying to stick to a personal unwritten rule of engagement. That is "One shall not attack mining fleets"... However, this must be acceptable on the other side of the fence. Perhaps these guys are hitting my miners because I NEVER hoard resources? I make it, and spend it. I'm pretty sure in no time the lower and weaker pirates in a certain sector won't be happy about the can of worms someone has opened.

67'
    -BLOODWAKE- - I get around!!!!
  • ShadowGhost
    ShadowGhost
    Minor Nuisance
    XriZ wrote: »
    They got me like that too, was just annoying legacy by taking out his labs (was that costly?) with a 500% Mar fleet and thought I had clicked return home fast. Fleet turns and starts coming home and then the same red fleet of a player attacking my fleet which wasn't there. Oh well, hit me with a Merc fleet so I still kept the loot.

Just happened again, same thing, same Itos, loss of 2.2mil. I think this is the new way to farm bases, wait for somebody else to do the hard work and then wait until they're done. I didn't even get a chance to defend my ships in battle, easy meat. :(

Anything you do in 67 is easy meat. BTW I love that little base fleet you brought in this morning. So cute watching those little ships dance around :)
  • Jesse Hagenbeck
    Jesse Hagenbeck
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 341
    lol shane your funny oh and by the way 68 is a joke lol you like repairing your fleets apparently because you never get anything from me but you still keep coming lol you guys just dont get it i am to smart to leave res chillin in my warehouses collect it and spend it and buy the way styner way to use that credit card
    pheonix aka pheonix-loves-koda,IMMORTALS_PHEONIX_KB, BoD-PHEONIX-KB and now just PHEONIX alliance is DOG
    level 64 hulls owned all of them :)
  • Styner
    Styner
    Minor Nuisance
    No credit card necessary dude, Paypal works just fine! In my defence, I did when I first started playing before I knew it was 'socially frowned upon' to do so! If I knew that before I wouldn't have done it! But its not like your folks don't have 'Wallet warriors' either! To Tom Dodge, I don't know what my alliance mates do, but I order attacks on enemy fleets I find mining in OUR sector only!

@ Jesse, what is your in-game name? Taking 67 tainted resources is getting to be too easy, I need a challenge!! ;)

Sorry, forgot to mention... Bloodwake and PirateBill... you're probably confused as to my actions tonight! Im half in the bag and wondering why in the hell this game doesnt have some way you can practice fleet-battles or at least try out your ships some other way... but since I know of no other way, I figured I'd try them out on all those guard fleets you put out!! Hope that clears that up!!! LoL
  • Jesse Hagenbeck
    Jesse Hagenbeck
    Skilled Warrior
    my in game name would be pheonix and yes we have some people that use it i guess i dont know for sure cause i am not on very often anymore due to working all the time and moving but eventually i will be able to sit down and put togather another attack come to think of it i could do that this weekend maybe lol
    pheonix aka pheonix-loves-koda,IMMORTALS_PHEONIX_KB, BoD-PHEONIX-KB and now just PHEONIX alliance is DOG
  • Tom Dodge
    Tom Dodge
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 59
    To Tom Dodge, I don't know what my alliance mates do, but I order attacks on enemy fleets I find mining in OUR sector only!

Sorry, forgot to mention... Bloodwake and PirateBill... you're probably confused as to my actions tonight! Im half in the bag and wondering why in the hell this game doesnt have some way you can practice fleet-battles or at least try out your ships some other way... but since I know of no other way, I figured I'd try them out on all those guard fleets you put out!! Hope that clears that up!!! LoL

FYI, Styner, BLOODWAKE = Tom Dodge. And I wasn't confused, however I am happy to see that wasn't just a cowardly move. It was a good war game for me, too. Using those mid lvl fleets in battle against your FF's was good practice. Next time give me a heads up, and i'll spare with you readily with a suitable fleet. That should be much more fun than sinking your merc:cool:
    -BLOODWAKE- - I get around!!!!
  • Styner
    Styner
    Minor Nuisance
    @ Tom - Yeah, I THOUGHT it was you!!! Stupid bookmark system doesn't update the name-changes!! Nope, not a cowardly move... one who is a coward in a VIDEO GAME is just ridiculous!!! LoL

@ Jesse - Cool man, you were one of the first I had the pleasure of 'meeting' in sector 67!!! You brought some serious heat to my base a few months ago!!
  • ShadowGhost
    ShadowGhost
    Minor Nuisance

Let Shipwreck know that is the reason all his fleets come up missing. Nothing personal, just an easy target.
  • Jesse Hagenbeck
    Jesse Hagenbeck
    Skilled Warrior
    lol yeah and i did it again a couple weeks ago when you attacked itos i dont even know how many fleets were there lmao
  • Styner
    Styner
    Minor Nuisance
    I'll let him know and see if I can't get him to return the favor somewhat! ;) I hope nothing is personal in this game... between our sectors anyway!!! You guys are no different than we are... a buncha people crewing up to attack the enemy! I'm sure your sector has its share of d-bags as does ours, but they aren't even worth the time of day!
  • Jesse Hagenbeck
    Jesse Hagenbeck
    Skilled Warrior
    ours would be named croach lol well he changed it to legacy67 now to screw with legacy by the way anytime you wanna attack him is fair game anyways the only ones from your sector i pay any mind are you and ralf were the only ones i had that where worth playin with dj extreem and timo and trob and kriz or whatever are all jokes you would do alot better in 67 trust me lol but to bad you ended up on the wrong side of the boarder
  • Jesse Hagenbeck
    Jesse Hagenbeck
    Skilled Warrior
    oh wait i forgot one i had a recent encounter with ahab animal he seems like he is connected aswell but also uses the credit card a bit much
  • ShadowGhost
    ShadowGhost
    Minor Nuisance
    I'll let him know and see if I can't get him to return the favor somewhat! ;) I hope nothing is personal in this game... between our sectors anyway!!! You guys are no different than we are... a buncha people crewing up to attack the enemy! I'm sure your sector has its share of d-bags as does ours, but they aren't even worth the time of day!

It is so funny you mention that because I was gonna trade a practice member. We have one named Croach. He recently changed his name to Legacy67_. His coords are 39722,332. He is a d-bag and would like it if you guys could hit him daily as we do. If you let us know in advance, we will meet you there. He will freak if he sees 67 AND 68 at his doorstep.

And bless his heart (Shipwreck) he tries so hard. He even tears his boats up on my base. I almost feel sorry for him. In fact, I will give him a week of reprieve (on the guard fleets only) for his valiant efforts :)
  • Ice-SS
    Ice-SS
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2
    So what happens from here?? not to much action going on tonight
  • Jesse Hagenbeck
    Jesse Hagenbeck
    Skilled Warrior
    nope but you can always come to sector 67 and we will be happy to show you some action lmao