PAL team recruiting open.

Breaking Barriers
Breaking Barriers
Strike-force Captain
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 843
edited 26 Apr 2018, 10:26AM
Good Morning / Afternoon /Evening.
                                                                    PAL team is currently recruiting more female solo players who are just tired of playing the game alone or maybe need some new friends & in game help. We are ANTI-AAF team & love to play the game & help others. One of the Admins of PAL team has recently expressed she would like to see more & more woman players on our team, so thus here I am announcing another open female recruitment area from PAL. PAL will accept any new recruit male or female, but we are extending our reach searching for more female players as to create balance within our team. If you love the game, new friends & no drama tolerance, then please feel free to message me OR Sekhmet on kixeye.com. She will be replying here soon as well with maybe some more info into our team and her thoughts. We invite all nationalities, religions & sexes. Thank you for your time & interest into our team. Good luck & happy hunting.

Breaking Barriers. 

Be Better Than Yesterday & Greater Than The Day Before That. Knowledge Is Power. 
PAL Admin

• WTH-Mamawolf
    WTH-Mamawolf
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 4
    I am getting sick of all the testosterone :) 
    Only two lady's we need more.
    PAL is a great team of guy's who love to have a laugh total drama free and no perving ( unless you count Evil ) 
    And always happy to help.
    So if you are looking for help or friends or a clan give us a yell :)
  • WTH-Mamawolf
    WTH-Mamawolf
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 4
    Still on the lookout for more ladies to help me keep the guy's in place :) 
  • aces21
    aces21
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 130
    can i join your clan i am a level 44 player

• Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    aces21 said:
    can i join your clan i am a level 44 player

Did you ever find anyone to join up with mate?
    Be Better Than Yesterday & Greater Than The Day Before That. Knowledge Is Power. 
    PAL Admin

• MrBeers
    MrBeers
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 61
    hi looking for new clan to join 
    IF YOU CANT DO IT  YOU AINT READY FOR IT. So stop begging
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    MrBeers said:
    hi looking for new clan to join 
    Someone will be right with you mate. I'm off to bed or I would stay up and chat a bit, but someone will be with you shortly. Cheers. 
    PAL Admin

• Sekhmet-PAL
    Sekhmet-PAL
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 87
    Hi, first let me say sorry for taking so long to get back to your reply's on the forum, I play on facebook so unless the boss ( breaking barriers )  tells me I always forget to check forums.

Anyone wanting to join us add me on here or on facebook which one you play on and we will talk through adding you to the team.

• Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    Recruitment is still OPEN commanders! We are a great family-like team from all over the world playing the game to help one another and have some laughs in the process! If your interested in a drama-free game play style system with help & some of the best tips & tricks out there to be had, then message one of us today and let's start your recruitment process now! 

PAL Admin

• rakibforyou
    rakibforyou
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 608

We recruit too. Try out who need.

https://community.kixeye.com/discussion/733361

THE ' WAR COMMANDER "

This game used to be for strategic player not gold digger and the way game turn now its much much more for gold digger tiny bit for strategic player.
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    We are still looking for respectful players who just would like to enjoy the game with some new friends & no drama. All details are above in previous comments for info about contacting us. People putting their clans recruitment links on our post is the type of behavior we do not teach within our team as everyone deserves to be respected.  If you are interested in joining a very fun & respectful team contact us for more details. 
    PAL Admin

• Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    Cheers. 
    PAL Admin

• Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    Were still accepting players if anyone is interested :) 
    PAL Admin

• Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    As always were RECRUITING!  Post a comment or message one of us from this post and we will be with you ms soon as possible! GL & happy hunting commanders
    PAL Admin

• Gustavo_Fring
    Gustavo_Fring
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 23
    I was with aaf teams for the most of this accounts time, so idk if thats ok lol. I have a level 41 account
  • Breaking Barriers
    Breaking Barriers
    Strike-force Captain
    I was with aaf teams for the most of this accounts time, so idk if thats ok lol. I have a level 41 account
    As long as the player is DRAMA-FREE & can follow very basic rules we recruit any and all players regardless of their past tense clans names. We are PAL and we do not live in the past of the game, but only the future brother, so if you meet those requirements drama-free & can follow basic common sense rules, then send one of us a message and we will connect with you on facebook or on here, Again thanks for your interest in our team & GL commander! 
    PAL Admin