This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

World Map- Phone Crash

devyn.clark.1
devyn.clark.1
Strike-force Captain
Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 671

So... been away from WC a while. Finally got into playing RA. I'm impressed.

That said... I'm stuck. The World Map is an important place, but I can barely play on it. Some sessions run just fine... can move around, zoom in or out, engage, etc.

But... 9 out of 10 times, my phone completely crashes and resets. Could be during the loading screen, when I try to move around, or when I tap on a base to view a base or move.... the screen freezes for a few moments, then I get what is essentially vertical black streaks on my screen that partially obscures the picture, followed by my phone force-resetting.

I use a Galaxy S4. I'm sure it's a bit old for this, but the game runs flawlessly otherwise. Ideas?

- War Commander - Lv. 36

Major PVE/Event player; PVP, not so much. Sue me. -WAR COMMANDER NEEDS AN OVERHAUL-

- Vega Conflict - Lv. 43

I suck, but the game is friggin' awesome. :P

Pro-Firearms, Videogame Realism nut, RTS freak, and generally have fun with shooters in general.

Oh... and Final Fantasy. Can't forget Final Fantasy. :)