waepon choice

jonesiv83
jonesiv83
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 3
ok guys and gals, im thinking of refitting my mortar fleet Citadels (no i dont have better) from coaxial to the judges, (no i dont have any better ATM) thoughts... i like the fact that coax gives armor points
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,366
    The judges have better damage and dps. Also, why do you need armor on back line boats?

• jonesiv83
    jonesiv83
    Greenhorn
    im a bad driver sometimes
  • Shadows-13
    Shadows-13
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 528
    jonesiv83 said:
    ok guys and gals, im thinking of refitting my mortar fleet Citadels (no i dont have better) from coaxial to the judges, (no i dont have any better ATM) thoughts... i like the fact that coax gives armor points
    Make sure you have a good spotter as that will help keep damage down. As for the citadel both are good options it is your choice what to use a both have advantages and disadvantages.  
    Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.
    -Sun Tzu
  • jonesiv83
    jonesiv83
    Greenhorn
    i have a zilo tank. with 98 missles range
  • PenguinPants
    PenguinPants
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 771
    The dps increase is good, but probably not worth your shipyard time. It would be wiser to start building empys or monos. If you don't have those you should ask your alli for them next raid. In the meantime you should upgrade your Zelos tank.
  • sir sinks alot
    sir sinks alot
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 403
    Dont refit citadels better use the D85D morts from tier 4 and build the Empyrean also from tier 4 ..i think you will find it a lot easier using those  ,