This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

2.18.1 Patch Notes

CM DOOMROOSTER
CM DOOMROOSTER
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 4,939
edited 9 Aug 2017, 10:52PM
  • New Command Center level added! CC9 + building upgrades!

• Use Thorium to upgrade your Command Center and other buildings to improve your base defense

• Thorium Mines on the World Map

• To help with the collection of Thorium needed for CC9 upgrades, we are introducing a new Thorium rich deposit

• There is a new Deep Thorium Mine in La Mancha that pays out a substantial amount of Thorium. This Deep Thorium Mine has a much higher Thorium mining rate than other Thorium mines on the World Map. This Deep Thorium Mine will change Zone Areas after a period of time.

• The Deep Thorium Mine will have a payout of 10X relative to the other Thorium mines on the map and will initially be located in La Mancha

• In addition, we have increased the Thorium mining rate of normal Thorium Mines in La Mancha, Normandy, and Nador

• Thorium can no longer be stolen via PvP Quickmatch. It can still be stolen via PvP on world map.

• Thorium will now be given out in free crates.

• Special Ops

• Special Ops are time-limited mini-events that allow players to earn SpecOps Credits and acquire Equipment upgrades & Equipment Blueprints by engaging in Missions

• New Equipment quality blueprints (Mk I, Mk II, etc) increase and modify existing Equipment

• Support for New Daily Raid maps, due later this month.

• Matchmaking improvements

• Reduced edge cases where players were mismatched with other players that were outside their level

• Included a damage protection while attacking to avoid cases where players could be attacked by multiple attackers at once

• Bounded player search means fewer repeat target

• Game balance updates

If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.

Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.

Not sure about the rules

I cannot discuss your account ban. Don't ask.
This discussion has been closed.