This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Migrating from IPad to a Samsung Galaxy S5

skilcraft2
skilcraft2
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 2

So I've been having issues with my IPad glitching out of the game, the higher I get the worse the issue. I just found out that because my IPad is so old it really won't work for this game. Of course I went to level 18 before I saw there was an issue, I wiped the IPad trying to resolve the issue. No luck, I had to start over and currently at level 40 but the glitching is making the game unplayable.

So I linked my Facebook account to my game, tried to load on the cell phone per customer supports suggestion. But when I open I have two choices, 1. Use gmail account, that start game the over and 2. Add other, I add my Yahoo account, starts game over.

I now have 3 user names in this game, Skilcraft, level 18, Skilcraft 2, level 40, and Skilcraft 3, level 1.

Obviously I want to use Skilcraft 2, but it doesn't let me go to Facebook and recover anything as it says in the help tickets to do, only email addresses, my Yahoo account linked to Facebook, but it keeps going to Skilcraft 3 level 1....any ideas. I really don't want to start over, again...

• skilcraft2
    skilcraft2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 2

Never mind, I would rather spend my money on a real gaming platform, with real service, and a real warranty.