Skipjack
WC Mod
Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,456
Kixeye Games Forum Moderator
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5,892
    Nice post Skipjack. I would like to know where you have been because I haven't seen any activity from you so far.
    This is also a great thread by Thane_Mantis when it comes to navigating in the forum for the new users. link
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    I am here.. always lurking.  I have alt accounts as well of course  :p
  • SilverSailes
    SilverSailes
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 1
    Hello, i know this is not the right formate to post this but i am out of clues!!

I am really having bigger a problem this time. 

"Now i can not submit a ticket to you via kixeye directly or Facebook/war commander"....

1- the reason i can not send a support ticket via kixeye website directly because for some reason you guys still have this e-mail nuder another a account with kixeye. and as you can see i'm sending you the last contact between us to regard "of removing this email address from the other account that been created by mistake".

2- i can not send a support ticket via Facebook/war commander by fallowing the guide line you provided on your site. Because it showing me when i try to submitted it shows "page not found" very frustrating thing.

3- I have $220.00 been approved by Facebook gift card and it has not transferred to "SilverSails" Facebook is not helping me to reach out to you. And the july event kit is closing in with one day lift. And her i am trying solve this problem in short time and i have very bad got feeling that i will loose this opportunity to collect/buy "July event kit".

Please i need help.

Thank you
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Hello, i know this is not the right formate to post this but i am out of clues!!

I am really having bigger a problem this time. 

"Now i can not submit a ticket to you via kixeye directly or Facebook/war commander"....

1- the reason i can not send a support ticket via kixeye website directly because for some reason you guys still have this e-mail nuder another a account with kixeye. and as you can see i'm sending you the last contact between us to regard "of removing this email address from the other account that been created by mistake".

2- i can not send a support ticket via Facebook/war commander by fallowing the guide line you provided on your site. Because it showing me when i try to submitted it shows "page not found" very frustrating thing.

3- I have $220.00 been approved by Facebook gift card and it has not transferred to "SilverSails" Facebook is not helping me to reach out to you. And the july event kit is closing in with one day lift. And her i am trying solve this problem in short time and i have very bad got feeling that i will loose this opportunity to collect/buy "July event kit".

Please i need help.

Thank you
    I am sorry you were not able to get the customer service you needed from Facebook.  Unfortunately, Kixeye is NOT Facebook, there is nothing that can be done for you via CS or this forums.  You will have to deal directly with Facebook.

Closing thread
This discussion has been closed.