Potential Threat
Joined Apr 2017 Posts: 28

X4 mk1 punisher line formation
X4 disintigrator cannon 3
X3 talonite armour 3
X2 metaphase3
X1 beam capacitor 3
X1 fusion trusters

Move all ships to the far right move in shield swap and kill. Get formation and repeat. Keep the ones with the dead shields back and out of the line of fire. Make sure you are not taking splash damage. Against a 75 I get 5hours rep and I can hit 4 70s in a row and get about 12h rep if I do it well

• captain fat weeding ton
    captain fat weeding ton
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 54

No offence but if that's medium tech I'm a level 1

• captain fat weeding ton
    captain fat weeding ton
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 54

Thanks for the tip though

• acjparadis
    acjparadis
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 7

X3 talonite armour 3
    X2 metaphase3
    X1 beam capacitor 3
    X1 fusion trusters

Move all ships to the far right move in shield swap and kill. Get formation and repeat. Keep the ones with the dead shields back and out of the line of fire. Make sure you are not taking splash damage. Against a 75 I get 5hours rep and I can hit 4 70s in a row and get about 12h rep if I do it well

I can hit 5-7 barrage hives (65) with 5 Taipans and a Gharial and end up with about 11 hours of rep after. That's medium tech.

I don't shield-swap though. I don't need to.

• deathfang
    deathfang
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 10

What's your ship fittings for Taiwan and gharial

• acjparadis
    acjparadis
    Greenhorn

Taipans are 2 x Zynth 5, 1 x Zynth 4, Spectral 5, Fusion 3, AM warheads 2 and 3 x manifold 1 (Except for my mk2, which has a manifold 2 and AM warheads 3 replacing their respective items)

Gharial has 2 x Zynth 5, Spectral 5, Fusion 3, AM warheads 4 and 4 x manifold 1

And only one of the Taipans is mk2

Just remember to move them way over, then attack the one hive. The edge of one hives range is about the distance between it and the other one.

• McBeard28
    McBeard28
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 10

@acjparadis said:
    Ryan Taylor30 said:

X3 talonite armour 3

X2 metaphase3

X1 beam capacitor 3

X1 fusion trusters

I can hit 5-7 barrage hives (65) with 5 Taipans and a Gharial and end up with about 11 hours of rep after. That's medium tech.

Unfortunately, that no longer works. Thanx to increased alien strength from the brilliant minds at Dumeye.

• acjparadis
    acjparadis
    Greenhorn
    McBeard28 said:

@acjparadis said:
    Ryan Taylor30 said:

X3 talonite armour 3

X2 metaphase3

X1 beam capacitor 3

X1 fusion trusters

Unfortunately, that no longer works. Thanx to increased alien strength from the brilliant minds at Dumeye.

yes, I've noticed. I now have strike shield on them, and it can do 45's without shields coming down. Really sucks.
  • Chaos Slayer
    Chaos Slayer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 7
    I've been building Vindicators with Manifold missile for a few reasons: fit time is low, damage is great against stationary enemies, I'm going to use them only to kill hives and I am not so fond of cutters.
    They DO work well with manifold to be honest, but I avoid using them on PVP or anything else for obvious reasons. If I get some spare time on factory for them, I might put better weapons (such as Cluster or Rupture).